Austin Wedding Planners Reviews

Austin Wedding Planners 5
Austin Wedding Planners 6
Austin Wedding Planners 7

Amanda · Married on 02/26/2011

Rosa Gibson with Austin Wedding Planners made our wedding a dream come true! I first contacted her when I was in a panic because my first wedding coordinator had just quit on me (all because I was more concerned with price rather than quality)! After speaking with her over the phone, I immediately knew that I wanted to work with her! However, after just being let down by a previous planner, I decided that I needed to meet her in person just to ensure she was the right coordinator for my wedding. After our first meeting, my thoughts were confirmed that she were the perfect coordinator for my wedding! She were extremely detail-oriented and enthusiastic about everything! It was such a relief to be able to put my trust in someone with such a special event! Continuing on, it was a real pleasure working with her through the entire planning process. She stayed on top of things and was always thinking of the smallest details that would make our wedding perfect! my husband and I don’t know what we would have done without her to pull everything together for us! The day of the wedding, neither of us was stressed because we knew she had everything under control. I can’t tell you enough how great it was to be able to relax and ENJOY our wedding day! It was truly magical and perfect! Her hard work and dedication will forever be appreciated! If you get the chance to work with Rosa, consider yourself blessed! She truly is an amazing coordinator and does amazing work!

Sent on 02/24/2012

Rachael · Married on 12/02/2010

My wedding planner is Rosa Gibson. She is great and knows what the bride wants. I would have to reccommend her to all brides that are looking for a wedding planner. She is great with staying within your budget and making you feel special. Alex and I are so happy we met her because I do not know where I would be without Rosa. I am working outside the US and pretty much everything is up to Rosa. I am extra buisy and she has been working with my maid of honor and brides maids to make sure that everything is going according to schedule. If you are a bride out there that is as confused as I was when it came to planning a wedding Rosa will make sure that she helps put a whole lot of you into the wedding so that you will be the happiest bride. She is outstanding. So my advise to you is to choose Rosa. She has been life saver.

Sent on 12/10/2010

Christina · Married on 11/27/2010

I was a out of state bride (knowing Austin very well) I had all my vendors picked out... just needed someone to keep in contact and organize them all and Rosa Gibson made my planning really easy! She saved my special day. I originally had Lucy's events and they were terrible... they didn't return my calls or emails promptly and as a out of state bride this was not going to work. So I was forced to find someone else and Rosa came into my life! She was always on top of my to do's and my agenda's and became great friends in the process even with my mom.... she was just great! Her professionalism with all the vendors was to the T. As in some others like Lucy's Events just SUCKED!!!! NEVER go to LUCY'S. I can't wait to go back to Austin and work with her again! Thanks ROSA you were awesome!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Amanda · Married on 11/27/2010

Rosa helped plan and organize my wedding on November 27th, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without her. She helped me plan a wedding in six months from another city. Rosa really shined on the day of the ceremony. Absolutely nothing went wrong and everything was smooth. My friends keep asking me when I'm going to have another wedding because of how much fun they had.

Sent on 05/18/2011

Austin Wedding Planners's reply:

Hi Amanda, Thanks for your revew. It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family. Scott and you make a lovely couple. Your wedding was beautiful and fun at the Barr Mansion! I want us to keep in touch!

Ashley · Married on 10/30/2010

Ever since I was little, just like every girl, I have dreamed of a fairy tale wedding. We hired Rosa for our October 2010 wedding after my husband and I met with her in person. I knew right away that I wanted Rosa to be my planner. She is wonderful! She executed my vision and we truly had our fairy tale wedding. She was like a family member by the time the wedding rolled around because she was with us every step of the way. She went above and beyond what we expected and payed attention to even the tiniest detail. At times, this would get stressful, but someone had to do it! I was completely relaxed the day of the wedding and it went by way too fast!

Sent on 02/24/2011

Rose · Married on 10/10/2010

Rosa Gibson from Austin wedding planners is a wonderful investment! She alleviated all the stress of my wedding day and made sure all the details were taken care of. I chose Rosa over several other potential planners and am glad I did. She offered me competitive pricing and went the extra mile to make me feel special. Rosa was always there to answer any of my questions and kept in constant contact with me. If you want someone who knows what she's doing and cares about what she does, choose her. I'm so glad I did!

Sent on 02/16/2011

Lacie · Married on 06/05/2010

We hired Rosa Gibson from Austin Wedding Planners for the day of the wedding and I cannot imagine how we would have done it without her! She was so helpful through out the entire process especially getting our time line together and making sure all of the vendors knew what time to be there and what the plan for the day was. She is soooo sweet and caring and truly loves what she does which made us feel comfortable and trust her completely. The wedding went off without a hitch! I would recommend Rosa to ANYONE she is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING :)

Sent on 08/20/2010

Shelley · Married on 05/01/2010

We hired Rosa as soon as we got engaged and she did not disappoint!

I had many ideas when it came to a wedding, but had no idea how to get them all into action. From the moment we met with her I knew we were hiring a great person; one who had a vested interest in our wedding and who could do anything to make it perfect. We worked with Rosa on a package that would work best for what I thought I needed her for. She worked with us on pricing and didn't make us "fit" into a predefined package, but priced us what I thought was very fairly. Bottom line; YOU CAN AFFORD A WEDDING PLANNER!

I knew I could always count on Rosa to keep me on track! With all the details that go into a wedding Rosa was always there to remind me of what was next and always had a "to-do" list we worked off of.

One of the best parts of a wedding planner I learned was they could be the "bad guy" for you and negotiate with your vendors. Rosa went to bat for us many times. From getting us great pricing to helping reorganize our menu a couple of times at Lakeway! Since this was my first and last wedding I also had no idea what was a "fair" price for items so I loved that Rosa was able to get me many times a good, better, best option.

Who wants to mess with anything on rehearsal night or wedding day??...well besides Rosa and her staff who did a fantastic job! Waking up and hanging out with family and friends was perfect verses finishing up last minute details! My husband, my parents and in-laws would all agree Rosa was the best investment!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Loren · Married on 04/26/2010

Well All I can say is that Austin Wedding Planners should be called Amazing Wedding Planners. My coordinators name is Rosa Gibson. She is so wonderful! She made planning my wedding a breeze. She knows exactly what shes doing. She kept me stress free and full of excitement. She did all the work for me! All I did was tell her my vision and she made all my dreams come true. She is very professional and reasonably priced. She has so many contacts and knows everyone involved in making an amazing wedding. If you have a wedding coming up you should definitely give them a call, and ask for Rosa!

Sent on 05/14/2010

Krystal · Married on 08/28/2009

I am so thankful that I found Austin Wedding Planners. Rosa is an amazing woman who has helped me out so much. Since August we have been working together to plan my wedding. Rosa has taught me so much about weddings and aided me on making decisions for my wedding in order to make it easy and fun. Only about three more months and I'm so confident that she will make this process run smoothly! thank you rosa gibson :)

Sent on 05/17/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2012

We hired Austin Wedding Planners to provide day-of coordinating services for our wedding at the Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center. . Rosa Gibson and her staff were all so incredibly friendly and flexible, and it was a pleasure working with them. Their knowledge and assistance with planning was invaluable to making our wedding incredibly special, especially because my husband and I live in Buffalo and had to plan much of the wedding from out of town. We wouldn't have changed anything about the wedding - our only wish after we left was that it had to end so soon! It was such a relief to not have to worry about anything that night, knowing that Rosa and her staff were taking care of everything. Other couples have told me how stressed and nervous they were on their wedding day, but my husband and I felt relaxed and happy the whole night. We initially had not thought that we would hire a planner or even a day-of coordinator but as the wedding approached we realized that we were in over our heads. Austin Wedding Planners made sure that it was a perfect evening and a wonderful memory, and we are so glad to have had their help.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Allison · Married on 05/14/2011

I found Rosa about 7 months before my wedding through some general internet
    searches. My original plan was to meet with a handful of planners and then
    make my decision, but after meeting with her I felt confident that she would
    help me create the wedding my husband and I wanted. In our first meeting she
    spoke about her extensive experience which was appealing to me because I had
    almost no experience with weddings and what was considered appropriate, but
    she also showed that she was open to any of my atypical/hair-brained ideas
    and would help make them work no matter what I hired her for the Day of
    Coordinating only, but she was with me every step of the way and was very
    generous with referrals for DJs, caterers, etc. I booked everything myself,
    but also provided her with all the contact information. In the weeks leading
    up to the wedding date she made contact with the vendors to make sure they
    were all on the same page and nothing would be missed.

I must confess that I started getting a little overconfident in my ability
    to organize it all myself because I consider myself a very organized person
    and near the big day I wondered if I really needed a planner. But on the Day
    Of. I don't know what I would have done without her. Her presence was
    calming to me and she was clearly in control of everything. If I had ANY
    concern her name was on the tip of my tongue for the person to holler for
    and when she said she'd take care of it. I felt confident it would be done.
    The other thing about her that was calming on the day of was that she didn't
    bother me with details. I only heard from her if something was unresolved.
    This allowed me to focus on having fun and getting ready. I definitely
    recommend Rosa for all your wedding planning needs and I encourage you to
    pick her brain before booking any vendors.
    Thanks, Rosa!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Kathryn · Married on 10/26/2014

I greatly value the service Rosa and her team provided me, my husband and my family on the day of my wedding. Rosa's team shined on day-of services. The wedding went seamlessly and her staff was attentive to both me and my family. Working with Rosa on the planning aspects went smoothly. She was very responsive, and provided many helpful suggestions. Again, I give her staff 5 stars for the day-off services they provided.

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2009

Our wedding ceremony & reception turned out to be amazing! There were definitely a few glitches in the planning process, which I believe could have been avoided by better communication between the ladies working on our wedding. In the end it was just what we wanted and we were very happy with the outcome!

Sent on 11/04/2009

Austin Wedding Planners's reply:

I am so glad that the past coordinators were able to help you. I took over the company in May 2009 and look forward to helping all of our future brides! - Rosa Gibson

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2011

Rosa was amazing at our wedding!!! She did a great job facilitating the event. We had a very large wedding and it all went smoothly. A few hiccups but overall I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Austin Wedding Planners's reply:

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for your positive review. I really enjoyed working with you and Richard! You are both a lovely and fun couple. Your wedding was beautiful! It was a blast! Your family and friends had so much! I loved working with your mom. Everyone was so complimentary and happy! I am glad to hear you were happy with the execution and coordination of your wedding planning. I try and offer the highest customer service possible, so I greatly appreciate your feedback. I pride myself on my professionalism and strive for 100% customer satisfaction. I would love to review your additional input. I would love to schedule a meeting with you at your convenience. I wish you the best and congratulations to you both! You both deserve the best!
    Sincerely, Rosa Gibson, PWC, owner.

Molly · Married on 06/12/2009

4.2
      3.5

Callie with Austin Wedding Coordinators was a true Gem in assisting the coordination and flow of my wedding. I hired Callie for the 'week of' and she plowed through and made it all come together. Unfortunately our venue caused some serious disruptions at the last minute, but Callie and Kathie both worked so hard to make things right. The day of the wedding was soooo hot and very windy and Callie and her assistant Jessica were buzzing all over the venue working out all the details! The centerpeices kept blowing over and the glass would break, so she fixed it by placing all the flower arrangements along the pillars of the pavilion... Instead of centerpeices they drenched all the tables with pedals and candlelight. It looked amazing!
    They constantly kept a beverage in my hand, took care of my grandpa and my husbands elderly father, laid out all the decorations as planned and kept everyone happy. our venue had a pool and some neighborhood residents tried to slip in and go swimming.. She swooped right in and kicked them out! I cant thank Callie and her team enough for going above and beyond to make our night a memorable and spectacular occasion! Thank you so much Callie!

Sent on 06/25/2009

Austin Wedding Planners's reply:

Hi This Is Rosa Gibson! Thanks so much for your email, I took over the company in 2009. I am so glad the previous coordinators were able to help you!