Austin Wedding Planners Reviews

Austin Wedding Planners 5
Austin Wedding Planners 6
Austin Wedding Planners 7

James · Married on 10/26/2014

Rosa provided excellent planning services for my wife and I and it made the day smooth and everything turned out better than we could have asked and it couldn't have been done without Austin wedding planners and Rosa.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2014

Rosa is fantastic and a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and handled all the details of our daughters wedding in a calm and timely manner. She was always available to answer any questions and made sure we did not have to worry about all the intricate details which allowed us to enjoy the beautiful evening she helped us create!!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2014

I would recommend Austin Wedding Planners to any bride who is looking to have a stress free day with all their details carefully taken care of. Rosa did an amazing job focusing on every detail of that day and coordinating with all my vendors and making sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. It was such a blessing to have Rosa, I never once had to think about any logistics that day or answer one question about the wedding day plan. I was able to enjoy every second of my magical night because Rosa had taken the time to ask me many questions about how I wanted everything to go and kept meticulous notes so that on my wedding day all the big to the tiny decisions had been made and Rosa made sure they were carried out smoothly. She also did a great job recommending vendors since she has worked with so many great ones in the Austin area. It can be very overwhelming choosing vendors and I can't say enough how helpful it was to be guided through it all. I am a pretty detailed person myself but there were many times when Rosa would ask me how I wanted something to be or what time I wanted something to happen and I had never even thought about it. She leaves nothing up in the air, and catches everything and that is exactly what I was looking for in a wedding planner. Thank you again Rosa for the most amazing wedding day experience!!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Rosa was such an integral part of our wedding! With out her help, advice and guidance I would have never made it to the big day fully prepared and care free! She really did take care of so much and always had time to encourage me as well as keep me on track. She was available and responded in a timely manner to all my questions and concerns. Rosa truly seemed to care about the day as much as I did and her attention to detail was spectacular! I would highly recommend her to any bride that needs a push in the right direction. Thanks again Rosa!

Sent on 01/15/2015

My wife and I highly recommend Rosa to help with your wedding. She gets the job done.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Corina · Married on 08/09/2014

We hired Rosa as our day-of-coordinator this past August, and she was wonderful! Our wedding day went by smoothly, and she made sure everything went according to plan. She was easy to keep in touch with throughout our entire planning process, and she followed up with all of our vendors and made things so easy for us. She is also one of the sweetest and friendliest people you will ever meet. Thank you, Rosa, for helping make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 07/12/2014

I really enjoyed having Austin Wedding Planners by Rosa help me for the day of coordination. I hired Rosa to be the Day of Coordinator for our wedding this past July. She was very on top of everything and had a detailed scheduled of what times things were going to be. She was great with following up with my vendors and making sure that the day of for me was smooth and went the way I wanted it to go. Overall her and her staff were Amazing!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Erin · Married on 06/20/2014

Rosa from Austin Wedding Planners helped coordinate our wedding day. Our wedding was everything and more than I could have ever imagined! Rosa provided day of coordinating services for us. She helped walk us through the last couple of months of wedding planning by making sure our vendors were on the same page as us with what we wanted. She always followed up with us and the vendors in a timely manner. Her attention to every detail helped make our wedding have that "Wow" factor. I recommend that every bride use Rosa for help with their wedding planning or day of coordinating. The day of coordinating provided by Rosa helped my family, friends, and I relax and enjoy the wedding! We didn't have to worry or stress about anything the day of because Rosa made sure everything on our timeline happened when it was supposed to. Rosa is so easy to talk to and work with. She is one of the friendliest, nicest people you will ever meet!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2014

Rosa with Austin Wedding Planners was a blessing to us for my daughter's wedding. We met Rosa nearly two years before the wedding and she was our first and last wedding planner we interviewed. We knew Rosa was the one we wanted for the wedding because of her experience, contacts and knowledge. Rosa made sure that everything went smoothly and my daughter's wedding was relatively large and had many intricacies that needed management. The wedding went perfectly and was the fairy tale event that my daughter had dreamed of. Thank you, Rosa!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Chrissy · Married on 05/22/2014

Rosa is an awesome person to work with. She is professional and gets stuff done. We love her, she made our wedding day stress free and we would highly recommend her to couples getting married.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Patty · Married on 05/17/2014

We could not have asked for a better wedding planner, we hired Rosa for her on-the-day of service and she was so helpful and involved in every step of our 8- months wedding planning. She make the whole process easy and worry-free. Our wedding day was everything we've dreamed of, thanks to Rosa and her team for doing such an amazing job.

Sent on 07/30/2014

zach · Married on 04/26/2014

We threw a huge, casual, blowout reception after our wedding, and we contracted Rosa to help us manage all of the details. She was completely on top of all of our vendors and made sure that we asked all the right questions. She worked with our budget, helped us keep our eyes on the final goal, and helped us make the reception into exactly what we had imagined and hoped for. She's kind, organized, polite, supportive, and is a wonderful advocate for her clients. She brings extensive experience to the table, and is eager to use her knowledge to help make your ideas work within your budget. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Cynthea · Married on 04/05/2014

Rosa is wonderful! My now husband and I hired Austin Wedding Planners about two and a half weeks before our wedding as our Day of Coordinator. Between the two of us we had three blended families/sets of parents coming and I had no idea what or how to plan everything. Rosa made sure we knew what we had to do and once we completed each part Rosa would take over and made sure all the vendors knew what they were doing and when on the wedding day. Rosa pays very close attention to detail to make sure it's exactly as you want it and she's super sweet! Our wedding went very smoothly, we couldn't have done it without Rosa!!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Melinda · Married on 02/16/2014

You should use Austin Wedding planners if you are looking for someone who is really invested in making your planning process well-paced, thorough, and pleasant. Rosa not only delivered on all these points but was genuinely engaged in assuring a joyous and beautiful occasion for our daughter's wedding. She and her staff worked tirelessly throughout the day of the wedding and we were all thrilled with the wonderful celebration we were able to relax and enjoy to the fullest extent due to their efforts. Rosa Gibson is a gracious, lovely lady and we are grateful for her all of help and support.

Sent on 08/13/2016

My wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! Rosa was hired as my day-of-coordinator and the execution of the day was flawless. I didn't have to worry about a thing during the day and actually got to enjoy my day. Even though only hired as a day-of-coordinator, Rosa helped me weeks in advance, with keeping me on track of deadlines, following up with vendors, meeting with my venue, and bringing up items I hadn't even though of! Rosa is also very accommodating to your schedule. As with planning a wedding and having a full time job things can get a little hectic, but Rosa was always willing to work around my schedule.

If you want to have a low stress day and know that it will be executed to perfection then Rosa is your gal!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Charlotte · Married on 01/25/2014

Rosa was very organized and great to work with. She was responsive to my needs and made our wedding day low stress and enjoyable. I was able to enjoy myself knowing that she had everything under control.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Stacy · Married on 12/31/2013

As a bride, I went back and forth trying to decide if I really needed a coordinator/planner. I cannot say enough- We could not have done it without Rosa!! She sets the standard in professionalism. She assisted with the most perfect wedding that surpassed all my expectations.

I'm so thankful that I found Rosa. She is also a great person. She can manage anything you may throw at her with grace and poise. My wedding was NYE and she managed a wedding and a party all in one night.

For any brides who are wondering if you need a coordinator, the answer is yes!!!! I wouldn't trade a thing for the time I spent with her and everything she did for me and my family.

Stacy and Jerald

Sent on 01/03/2014

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2013

We were very happy with the overall service that Rosa provided us. She was great about being thorough on knowing exactly what kind of ambiance and pacing we wanted for our event and we felt very comfortable being in her professional hands. With years of experience in the field as a planner and in catering, Rosa was an expert on knowing the ins and outs of all that needs to be coordinated for a wedding. Our wedding night was one of the happiest of our lives and we owe thanks in large part to Rosa for this!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Avery · Married on 09/14/2013

My experience with Rosa was absolutely amazing. We hired her as a day of coordinator but she truly is much more than that. She helped us deal with vendors, kept us on track, and gave us advice and ideas. She is very organized, extremely detail oriented, and very easy to communicate with. If you want your wedding day to run smoothly and exactly as planned she is, without a doubt, the person you need to hire. She truly cares about you and your day and she will do everything in her power to make it perfect. My wedding day was absolutely flawless and I know she is the one to thank. Rosa takes her job very seriously and is extremely good at what she does! Thanks again Rosa!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Sofia · Married on 09/07/2013

hired Rosa Gibson for 'Day of' planning services a year and a half before my wedding day, this past September. I wanted a planner partially because firstly I do not live in Austin, and secondly I did not want my family to have to concern themselves with coordinating vendors on the day of the wedding. During our year and a-half of planning efforts Rosa kept in constant contact with me regarding vendor choices and my day-of timeline. She also kept in touch with my mother who was helping me out with the hiring and coordinating of additional items. Her vendor recommendations were excellent and her vigilance regarding my planning schedule and day of timeline was as well. On our Big Day, Rosa was very calm and watched over myself and my husband to ensure that we were able to enjoy our wedding day instead of answering a million questions from everyone that we had hired to run our day. All of her vendor recommendations received excellent reviews from every one of our guests- from the food to the band. Every piece of the day went very smoothly and she helped me achieve the overall affect for which I was striving to achieve.
    On top of everything, Rosa was worth the cost and very budget friendly. I highly recommend her to any bride wanting some outside help with their wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Nikki · Married on 08/02/2013

Where do I begin??? I was a bride who definitely felt like my wedding planning process was going array even before it began. I first contacted her when I was in a panic because all the wedding coordinators in Austin were just not a good fit for my vision or my personality. After speaking with Rosa over the phone, I was immediately reassured that this was it! She has such a calm warming persona about her and it just calms your spirit. I was also SO impressed by the timeliness of her responses, too. She is on top of all the details. She is the most knowledgeable wedding coordinator in Austin, I promise. She's been in this business for quite a while now, and she has made many great connections. She is so fun to work with, has great ideas, and will always give you her honest opinion. She is very flexible and in the words of Tim Gunn, "will make it work." She is very professional as well. Our wedding was in Austin at Vintage Villas and from start to finish, it was perfect. She even went to pick out and order my linens! She knows everyone and I feel like the personal relationship she has with so many Austin vendors (florists, cake, photographers, linens) makes things go more smoothly. She typed up our timeline and was so flexible with making changes up until the day before the wedding. She handled a rather demanding and chaotic family situation with such grace and composure. The Austin Wedding Planners team showed up right on time the day of our wedding and immediately went to work. I didn't have to stress about anything and that is the way it should be as the bride! I felt relief knowing she and her team were there to handle the details and keep us on track with our timeline. Her husband, Richard also got involved the day of the wedding helping her tie up loose ends move things around! We cannot say enough to compliment Rosa and her awesome team! You will not regret hiring her to be in charge of your big day!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Kate · Married on 06/01/2013

I hired Rosa as my day of coordinator for my June 1st wedding and I could not say enough great things about her. She provided SO much more than just "day of" services - she had a binder with all my vendor contracts and would bring them to every meeting with our vendors (most of the time I would have forgotten to bring them and she would be there to save the day). In the weeks leading up to my wedding, she asked me questions about my event that had totally slipped my mind (i.e. would there be a mother/son dance, how would we like to be announced by the band etc.) She helped so much before the wedding day and then, on the day of my wedding it felt like my wedding went on without a hitch! I'm sure there was chaos behind the scenes but I was able to totally relax and enjoy my day. Rosa would come up to me at a time we had decided on based on our timeline and ask me "You wanted to do the first dance at 7:30, it's almost 7:30 now - would you still like to do it then or would you like to move it back?" She was not pushy at all but kept us all on track, which was particularly helpful as the night went on. I would definitely recommend Rosa to other brides who want to lighten their "wedding planning load" and truly be able to enjoy their wedding day without worrying about the details.

Sent on 08/08/2013
  • Barbi

Barbi · Married on 05/26/2013

What can I say about Rosa...she is such a wonderful helpful planner. We hired Rosa for our Day of Coordinator but really she was much more than that...she was a true friend...she helps you when you are stressed, she gives you advice, she keeps it all together for you. She is amazing. Rosa helped make all my plans come out just how I had dreamt...actually better. Thanks Rosa, we love you!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Nadia · Married on 05/25/2013

Working with Rosa was great! I contacted her after getting started on the planning process and freaking out almost immediately. I went with the day-of coordinator package she offers. It's hard to know where to start- really she was there throughout everything for me and my husband!

Here are some highlights that stuck out: gave advice about all kinds of things leading up to the big day- rehearsal dinner location, invitations, wedding games; really listened to what we like & tailored her suggestions accordingly; was patient with us when we were indecisive; gave us a lot of guidance during the rehearsal; stayed all the way through the end of the night and packed up our parents' cars. One of her major "deliverables" is an awesomely detailed schedule of events! This was a huge asset for us. Her staff was also extremely attentive & helpful! She was direct but not bossy- exactly what we were hoping for.

I would definitely recommend Rosa to any brides who need some guidance!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Maddie · Married on 04/13/2013

Rosa Gibson was our Day of Coordinator for our wedding April 13, 2013 at Chateau Bellevue and our family church - we initially chose Austin Wedding Planners by Rosa because she had a lot of experience with our venue but she completely surpassed my expectations! Rosa was amazing to work with and helped make our day exactly what we dreamed it would be! Her "Reisling package" is a GREAT value for the money - her Day of Coordination services extend far before the actual day and I appreciated that she didn't limit phone calls and emails. And if you need any additional services - she is happy to add an a la carte service and was willing to work with us on price when the budget got tight. Rosa also gave some great vendor recommendations - she understood my vision and style perfectly and even predicted which florist I would end up picking! (Verbena Floral Design)

Rosa is incredibly detail oriented and at the walk through covers all of the details with you and the vendors - she creates a timeline document for you and sends out to all the vendors as well. As part of the Reisling package, Rosa took over communicating with all of our vendors 2 weeks before the wedding day and followed up with each about their arrival times and her timeline -- this took an enormous amount of pressure off of me, the groom and my parents so we could focus on the last minute details and enjoy the pre-wedding fun! She helped us deal with a difficult venue manager (who is no longer with the Chateau)and without Rosa's help I'm not sure our wedding would have been as wonderful and beautiful as we planned. All of Rosa's staff were professional and did a great job (everything was set up exactly as discussed) and Rosa was excellent about gently reminding us during the evening where we needed to be and helped us stay on schedule - she even let me spit my cough drop in her hand right before I walked down the aisle! Now that is commitment - thank you Rosa!!

Sent on 06/12/2013