Austin Wedding Planners Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Diana
    Diana S. Married on 06/18/2022

Amazing Wedding Plannet

Rosa was an absolute blessing. She helped plan our wedding from start to finish. She is very well connected and respected. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone that is needing a wedding planner. She made sure our day went off without a hitch. Can't go wrong if you have Rosa as your planner.
  • Ryan
    Ryan L. Married on 06/11/2022

AWP is the best!

Rosa and AWP did a wonderful job planning our wedding. From the first moment we met with her she made us feel comfortable and at ease rather than the stress we had been feeling prior to meeting her. She worked with us through every step of the planning process, including; vendor recommendations, regular progress calls, in-person meetings, and rehearsals prior to the event. Her broad network of vendors she regularly works with ensured that our event was a success. We strongly recommend that you contact Rosa and AWP in regards to planning your wedding.
    Taylor R. Married on 06/02/2022

****Highly Recommend Austin Wedding Planners*****

Rosa and I started working together a year ago and I cannot thank her enough! Rosa is detailed, considerate, thorough and knows how to keep a bride stress free on her wedding day. I planned my wedding in Austin from Hawaii and she helped keep me on the right path, introduced me to awesome vendors and was flexible with my time difference. If I wasn’t sure on what I should do, she would share her knowledge and give her honest opinion. She is truly a expert in her field and knows the ins and out of wedding planning. It is so amazingly obvious she has so much passion and love for her work. Rosa, thank you so much again for helping me plan my wedding! You really made the day an absolute dream for my husband and I. You’re amazing!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Christina
    Christina M. Married on 05/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Trustworthy, detail-oriented, and overall THE BEST!

We love Rosa! From our first inquiry meeting, Rosa was incredibly professional and detail-oriented. She was very in touch throughout the entire planning process and accommodating to our feedback when communication with virtual planning wasn't working. Rosa is very well-connected given she's been in the industry for so long, has an excellent eye, and her vendor recommendations were fantastic. As the wedding day approached, Rosa was always available by call or text, and I had no worries AT ALL about logistics because Rosa had ironed out every detail at the 6 week mark. She is incredibly trust worthy, thoughtful, and you're in excellent hands. We can't recommend Rosa and her team enough! You'll end the wedding planning process with a dear friend if you hire Austin Wedding Planners!
  • Gerard/Janet
    Gerard/Janet C. Married on 03/12/2022

Highly recommend

Rosa was wonderful to work with in the planning of our son's wedding. She was professional and helpful throughout the process and new many of the vendors and the venue. She has been in the business long enough to know how to navigate the planning process. She was even very helpful when we had to cancel the wedding. We would highly recommend her.
    Kyle B. Married on 01/22/2022

Amazing Experience!

Working with Rosa and Austin Wedding Planners was a really great experience! During the planning stages she was constantly in communication and had some wonderful recommendations for vendors. On the wedding day itself she coordinated between all of the vendors and made sure everything went smoothly. She definitely has a lot of experience in the wedding industry, and we would recommend her to anyone!
  • Erica
    Erica M. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Perfect Evening with the support of Austin Wedding Planners!

Our wedding dreams came true, working with Rosa and Austin Wedding Planners. She kept us on track and fully organized, so detailed!
    Nicole A. Married on 11/21/2021

Austin Wedding Planner saved the Day

As with many couples, our wedding plans got derailed by Covid. We essentially gave up. Rosa would hear nothing of it. As a result, a year later, a new venue and countless other Covid bumps, we had the most amazing wedding a couple could ask for and our family now has a priceless memory. Rosa and team handled the day flawlessly and made all the hard work that we all put in look easy. We had a great wedding and couldn't thank Rosa and team enough for helping make it happen.
    Gaby R. Married on 11/14/2021

Absolutely amazing

Working with Rosa was amazing! She really went above and beyond for us throughout the whole process. We were so lucky to have chosen her to work with especially with having to postpone due to covid- she was so kind to not charge a postponement fee and made sure we felt taken care of during the craziness of rescheduling all vendors. She truly cares for the couple she’s working with and I highly recommend her services for anyone getting married! Her team was also such a pleasure to work with day of the wedding - everything went so smoothly and even guests were very complimentary of her services. She’s the best!!
  • George
    George V. Married on 11/05/2021

Call Austin Wedding Planners, visit with Rosa Gibson

Rosa Gibson and Austin Wedding Planners were excellent in preparing and successfully working Sheila and I's Wedding day, Nov 5th, 2021 @ the Springdale Station in East Austin, TX. Simply put, without AWP, this event would not have occurred nor been possible. Rosa's solid relationships with vendors, event spaces, DJ's, chaplains, etc was crucial to our Wedding Day. Rosa's customizable services are affordable. I, George Vance McGee would recommend visiting with Rosa and Austin Wedding Planners for the Central Texas areas..
    Betty A. Married on 10/23/2021

We loved Austin Wedding Planners

I am SO glad we chose Rosa from Austin Wedding Planners as our wedding planner. Her attention to detail is amazing and her referrals for vendors is top notch. She will make your vision come to life! There are no words to describe how AWESOME our wedding was. We will forever be grateful for all her hard work.
  • Bethany
    Bethany S. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rosa and Austin Wedding Planners was some of the best money I spent for my wedding!

I know wedding planners can be an extra expense when you’re looking at how to save money for a wedding, but the number of headaches and amount of anxiety that I avoided was totally worth the price. When my husband and I got engaged, we had made an initial guest list to help identify how big of a venue we would need. The venue stated that we had to hire a day-of wedding coordinator, which was something I had already considered, but having that decision made for us actually helped.
    After interviewing several wedding coordinators and wedding coordinating companies, we discussed it and chose Rosa. She had years of experience, had several glowing reviews, and most importantly, seemed to genuinely want to help us have the wedding that we wanted. She was always extremely enthusiastic and joyful about our ideas. When there were times that our ideas didn’t seem quite plausible, she helped nudge us in the right direction without being too forceful and always explained her reasonings so that we didn’t feel that she just wanted what was easiest for her.
    She always gave us several recommendations for each vendor type and then introduced us via email to get the ball rolling. As the wedding got closer, she was more and more in touch and helped everything stay on time and organized. The day of the wedding, she worked behind the scenes so that I didn’t have to worry about a thing and kept us all on track. I’m always at least 5 minutes late to everything and she even included that in her plan so I was on time for once in my entire life!
    After the wedding, my friends said that she was able to help keep all the packing up organized and everyone knew their roles. She even made sure to save my husband and myself to-go boxes so that we wouldn’t be hungry late at night. Turns out those to-go boxes had enough food for the two of us to eat for about 5 more days, but it was delicious, so we didn’t mind!
    Thanks so much to Rosa and her team for making my day absolutely wonderful and such a great day in my life!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra O. Married on 09/26/2021

Rosa- A True Rose

The vision of my special day came alive in every aspect. Everyone told me to hire a day of coordinator and boy were they right. I hired Rosa months in advance just to be sure everything would be perfect since I was planning in another city. She kept me informed at all times from day one whether there were changes or not. She was available to me whenever I had a question or concern and would reach out to other vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page. She was always punctual, presentable, and eager to get the job done. On the day of, she included her husband, Richard and assistant, Deidre and they were all one amazing team. I was tended to, my family was taken care of, and my guests couldn't stop complimenting every detail. I am able to relive once in a lifetime moments because the stress was completely off of me. Rosa is one that will ensure your needs are met and will go above and beyond for you with a strong heart of passion. We love Rosa, and stay in touch often.
  • Isis
    Isis V. Married on 09/04/2021

We love rosa!

Let me begin by saying that I am a pandemic bride. I became engaged 2019 and had begun planning for 2020 alongside Rosa and AWP. From the moment we had our first appointment, Rosa is and has been: professional, poised, respectful, transparent, helpful, charming, resourceful, not to mention she has absolutely fabulous taste. About eight weeks before the big day, my now husband and I made the incredibly hard decision to postpone our nuptials for a year due to skyrocketing cases of Covid and severe restrictions in Central Texas. I can truly and deeply attest that had it not been for Rosa's support, professionalism, and extensive connections throughout the industry, there would have been no wedding, like I literally would've just gone to the JP and Waffle House because the particular task of having to re-plan everything seemed just so terrifying. But... not only did she talk me down (endlessly) from losing my sh!t, she gently and precisely guided me through the process of re-scheduling every vendor from one date to another - I didn't lose a single one! She wisely advised on what steps I needed to take by what date, what trends were gaining popularity, helped me in the dress-selecting process, and she even accompanied me to the rentals showroom to pick out plates and table runners. To put it in Texan, Rosa was the left tackle to my quarterback. She was more than a coordinator, she was INVESTED. And Y'ALL. LET ME TELL YOU. I didn't even KNOW she had other brides, that's how dedicated she is to her craft, because let's be honest, watching her work on the day of my wedding was like watching a conductor direct an intricate symphony of chaos and vendors and just nailing it. Her presence was beyond a comfort, especially to me, and on my wedding day everything went exactly how I had dreamt it, not a hair out of place, not a ceremony chair out of line, not a sour note or cold plate anywhere. There are truly no words to describe or express what an absolutely immaculate job Rosa and AWP did for this anxious bride. I am so blessed to have found such a fantastic, stand-up woman supporting me through one of the happiest (and hardest!) moments in my life. Did I mention she did all this while I was in a different TIME ZONE?? UM YEAH. Do yourself a favor and hire Austin Wedding Planners.
    Jackie Married on 08/21/2021

Austin Wedding Planners - Excellent Service on Short Notice

We are so grateful to have found Rosa and AWP when we did- 4 months before our wedding after a poor experience with another coordinator.
    We, like many others, had to delay our wedding delayed due to the pandemic. After making the decision to look for a new planner, we immediately connected with Rosa & Richard after not only being thoroughly impressed by her connections in the industry as well as her clear expertise with planning amazing events. Most importantly, Rosa truly cares about her couples, and we appreciated how well she was able to get to know us and make amazing suggestions so that our wedding was truly epic. She worked with us on an affordable option that ended up being a tremendous value, especially after having spend most of our budget with another coordinator. The end result was so perfect, and it would not have been possible without Rosa's vision and support over the last few months leading up to our wedding.

In short- Hire AWP for not only the tremendous value, but to work with one of the most experienced planners in the area who also makes you feel like family. Thank you Rosa!
  • April
    April K. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are so thankful for Rosa!

Rosa was awesome! She was super knowledgable and kind. She was always there for any questions that we had and helped guide us through this crazy, wonderful process. She really knows her stuff. She is an excellent communicator and will help keep you on schedule, because things can get super hectic. But no matter what she was there to lend a helping hand through everything, providing what we needed during this process. We were super thankful to have her!
  • Kasey
    Kasey N. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Definitely hire Austin Wedding Planners!!

Hiring Rosa at Austin a Wedding Planners was one of the best decisions we made while planning our June wedding. From our first conversation I could tell Rosa knew what she was doing. She had all the right questions and even asked me about things I didn’t even know I needed to know about. After that, we had an in person meeting and I immediately knew she would be the best wedding planner for us. Though out the process, she gave us ideas, contacts and her expertise to help us make the planning process so much easier. She was quick to respond to emails, texts and calls and to keep everyone involved In the loop. The day of the wedding, I didn’t have to worry about anything and showed up to everything looking exactly as I had envisioned. I highly recommend Austin Wedding Planners and will continue to tell anyone I know getting married about them as well!
    Alexa Married on 04/17/2021

You need to hire Austin Wedding Planners

Rosa with Austin Wedding Planners was an absolute delight to work with. She knows all of the best vendors in town for your big day - most of ours were based off her recommendation. She is patient, kind and helps you get the wedding you've been dreaming of. We had so much fun planning for our big day with Austin Wedding Planners and highly recommend!
    Brittani P. Married on 04/09/2021

Austin Wedding Planner

Our experience with Austin Wedding Planners and Rosa was exceptional. She knows exactly what she is doing, and so very professional. Rosa makes sure that you get all the details you want for your special day. She has amazing knowledge of all the vendors you could ever want and she goes above and beyond to provide you with all the information you will ever need. I highly recommend to any couples out there to make a meeting with Rosa, she will make sure that you are very pleased.
  • Stephen
    Stephen C. Married on 04/09/2021

Rosa is the best!

Rosa guided us through all the stresses of planning a wedding, and it took a huge burden off our shoulders. She brought tons of experience, a wide network of vendors, and perhaps most of all, a friendly voice. Rosa is bilingual and is culturally sensitive. She was also super helpful and flexible when we had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID-19. My fiancé and I are forever grateful to Rosa.
  • Shaun
    Shaun E. Married on 03/28/2021

Amazing wedding coordinator!

I can not speak highly enough of Rosa from AWP. From beginning to end, Rosa went above and beyond in helping us plan our perfect wedding. Rosa was always available, more than willing to help provide recommendations, and even assisted with decorating the day of.

Rosa worked with our vendors and was able to take that burden off of us and ensured everything went smoothly the day and was genuinely invested in making sure we had the perfect wedding.

I also work in the wedding industry and when I did an event with Rosa, I IMMEDIATELY knew I had found my wedding planner.

I highly recommend Rosa and Austin Wedding Planners!

• Sharon
    Sharon G. Married on 03/08/2021

Great Experience with Rosa and AWP

We are so thankful we chose Rosa and AWP to handle my daughter’s wedding! We knew virtually nothing about planning a wedding, and Rosa patiently walked us through every step. She recommended awesome vendors (all of whom we loved), then helped us deal with all the details with each vendor. On the wedding day, she calmed us and handled every detail of the day so we had absolutely no worries. While she buzzed around and dealt with everything, we just enjoyed the day, and it was perfect! Thank you, Rosa! We highly recommend Austin Wedding Planners!
  • Gaby
    Gaby R. Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely the BEST!

• Devon
    Devon M. Married on 11/07/2020

Customized and Hands On Personal Service

Austin Wedding Planners was the perfect fit for us and our wedding. They worked with us on the costs of their services, communicated regularly, advocated for us as a couple, and went above and beyond, especially on the day of the wedding. Rosa, Richard and Deidre were kind, honest, and a pleasure to work with. We were very happy to have found and worked with Austin Wedding Planners for our Fredericksburg wedding.
  • Tobi
    Tobi O. Married on 10/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommended if you want an experienced team

Austin Wedding Planners were fantastic in every step of our wedding. Rosa was very hands on in helping us manage the venue and the vendors. She provided great recommendations for our cake, DJ, and Photographer, who all performed wonderfully at our wedding. Her knowledge and experience was a great resource for us throughout the wedding and during the ceremony, she was on top of every detail and made sure everything went smoothly. Working with Rosa and Austin Wedding Planners was a fantastic experience and I would highly recommend them whether you would just like advice or if you want someone to handle the wedding for you . Thank you Austin Wedding Planners!
illustration stars