95 Reviews for Audio Video Art

Raw Footage (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)
92 Audio Video Art Reviews

I recorded a few wedding videos for family and friends in the mid 90's. It was always a challenge to get a good picture and audio with the equipment of the day. After speaking with a few companies, I decided to hire Audio Video Art for my daughter Katie's wedding day - he answered all my tech questions and concerns. He really knew his stuff and made me feel like the wedding day would be in good hands. We were blown away by the picture and audio quality on the DVD and Blu-ray.

Profile Picture Jack, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt was great and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt was very easy to work with and very cooperative on the wedding day--great customer service, communication before/after the event, and supportive of specific requests and preferences. A beautiful, quality product resulted!

Profile Picture Robert, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were very happy with Audio Video Art for our wedding and reception video. He was very nice and was willing to customize the video how we wanted it.

Profile Picture User6071385, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Traditional, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive

Matt was great. We barely noticed the videographers there, making it very easy for the day to feel totally natural. He worked with us to develop a package that was right for our needs.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
4.7

Excellent communication and great energy on a very hectic day. We had a great time working with you and we love the final product. Thanks!

Profile Picture John, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Initially, I wasn't planning on hiring a videographer. However, trust me when I say it was worth every penny!! We hired Audio Video Art a month or so before the big day. He was extremely responsive and easy to work with. I had heard so many brides say that they wished the speeches from their rehearsal dinner had been caught on film so we hired him to film everything - the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. I cannot tell you how many times I've watch our wedding videos over the last year! I am so grateful to have that night preserved on film. Audio Video Art captured our wedding weekend perfectly. I definetly recommend hiring Audio Video Art! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture User6245977, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt was fantastic to work with. He shot beautiful footage and did an exceptional job creating our wedding video. Matt took all of our special requests to heart and also added a beautiful artistic eye to create a video better than our expectations. We highly recommend Audio Video Art for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Caylan, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt did an excellent job and the video was the best part of our wedding memories. He captured all the important parts and paired the songs very well. Watching the video has been very special. More so than pictures. Thanks so much! Matt was very easy to work with and very accommodating.

Profile Picture User6071355, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Traditional

We hired Matt and his team for our wedding at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center and we were extremely pleased with his professionalism, courtesy, timeliness and organization.

From start to finish we felt like he was attentive to our needs and demands, and the trailer he produced for us was a wonderful preview of what was to come later. The production value on the wedding video was incredible and my only regret was not asking him to be at our rehearsal dinner as well.

I highly recommend Audio Video Art productions for your wedding video as it is reasonably priced as well as he will go the extra mile for you. Our DVD of the slideshow for our rehearsal dinner wasn't working and he burned an extra copy and met me the morning of our event last minute to make sure we had a working copy and our event went off without any hitches.

Thanks so much AVA!

Profile Picture Amit, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thanks to Matt and his team my wedding was captured beautifully! The video was amazing high definition and I got a copy on DVD and Blu-ray disc. They were so nice and the turnaround time was perfect. I'm so glad I found them!

Profile Picture Kay, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The video of our wedding was great! The editing that was done made the different parts of the wedding, pre and post wedding film flow very well. The different angles the cameras were at displayed the different parts of the wedding well. He was even able to hide the mess-up my brother had with one of the readings! Matt had never filmed at the church we got married in- so he came to the church a few days before the wedding and checked out the space and talked to the people in charge to see what was and was not allowed during filming.

Thank you for making our special day even more special!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt was great to work with. He is very easy going and accommodating. His work was awesome. I would definitely recommend him if you are in need of a videographer.

Profile Picture Ayrika, 3/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you're in need for a videographer, Audio Video Art is who you need! They are professional & are there to capture every moment for you. This was a must for my wedding and I was so impressed!

Profile Picture Annie, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are looking for a videographer, Matt is a great choice. From the very beginning, he was upfront and helpful on services that he provides and pricing. My finance and I had Matt come film our rehearsal dinner along with the wedding ceremony and reception, and we are so pleased with the final product! It is like watching a movie, and being able to relive the best day of our lives is heavily due to the great work by Matt. I would highly recommend using his services! He is friendly and professional, and the quality of his work is the best! Five stars!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great to work with - before, during, and after our wedding! We wanted additional DVD's and AVA was so quick to respond--we got them in less than a week!

Profile Picture User3997567, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt did such a great job with our video! We loved our teaser trailer, which was completed very soon after the wedding, giving us a taste of the video to come. The picture quality was amazing and he captured everything so well! We were also very happy with his customer service, professionalism, and flexibility. The video includes some cute neat touches, and the package we got included a rehearsal dinner video slideshow, which was also amazing. I highly recommend Audio Video Art!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt was very professional and he made it easy to do business with him. I will definitely recommend him in the future to anyone that needs a videographer.

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The service was excellent. I would highly recommend this vendor for future events. The finish product was done very professionally and we loved it.

Profile Picture Martha, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt did an outstanding job! I had already viewed a lot of his videos on Vimeo before I booked him and I was impressed. The quality of the videos are clear and precise! He will make sure you get everything you want for a very reasonable price! Will definitely use Audio Video Art again!

Profile Picture Chassity, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt Currier of Audio Video Art is a master videographer! His attention to detail makes the presentation of your special event a fabulous memory. One of his special touches includes a Wedding Day Video Teaser which is released soon after the event for you to share with friends and family. These short 4-5 minute videos encapsulate the joyous feeling of the day. Our friends who were unable to attend the ceremony commented that through the Wedding Day Video Teaser, they felt like they had gotten to be part of our family's special day. Check out some of Matt's work by visiting http://www.audiovideoart.net/ and click on Samples.

Profile Picture Jenni, 6/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I won this videography package at a bridal show and did not really expect much, since the services would be free. I was blown away by the video quality and how much effort was put into not just the video itself, but the menus for the video and the packaging of the DVD cases. Thank you so much for such a beautiful product that will help us cherish our special day forever!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3573399, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

These Videographers are Very Professional. They use Background music that fits in perfectly with the scenes of the wedding.....Let them use their Own Touches......They know how to make one of the Most Beautiful, Exquisite, Videos that you will Ever see!!!!!!!! Watching my daughter's video makes US ALL FEEL THAT WE ARE Experiencing her wedding day all over again----It helps us ALL to remember How Beautiful Katie looked, and How Handsome her Husband Jon was....AND THE LOVE WE ALL SHARED THAT DAY....And how Sweet her Grandparents were.....My Dad, her Grandfather, walked her down the aisle, and it was a Dream Come True For Her!!! My Daughter and her Husband were Absolutely Thrilled and Delighted with this Very Special Video of their Very Special Day!!!! And so were the rest of our family.
We are SO VERY THANKFUL that we chose "Audio Visual Art" to Capture Their Special Day for All time!!!
We will Always Treasure it, and Katie & Jon's Perfect Wedding Day!!! :-)

Profile Picture Debora, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are looking for a wedding videographer you should definitely pick audio video art!! Matt was always super nice and personable when we talked! I'm not exactly sure the name of the other man that was there on the day of my wedding, but both he and Matt were super nice!! They did a PERFECT job on filming and editing my wedding video! They used my music I had during my pre-ceremony has back drop music when appropriate! It was awesome! I had such a great time watching the video because I felt like I was at my wedding again! I think that having a videographer is so important to have on your wedding day! Having a video is even better than having the pictures!! Audio video art does such a wonderful job of filming the right way and editing to make it look wonderful! I got the Picasso package and it was wonderful! I loved having no time limit! Definitely book audio video art for your wedding! You won't regret it!! :)

Profile Picture Katie, 3/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt Currier with Audio Video Art is so great at what he does!!! Until the wedding was over, I did not know how much I would treasure having a video of this special day. It truly captured the feel of the day and helps me and my husband relive it any time we want. That day is such a whirlwind and the video helps you to remember it all! Also, he made us a slideshow for our rehearsal dinner which was amazing and everyone loved it. He was not in the way or bothersome one bit on the big day. He was a pleasure to be around and captured all of it perfectly. This video and my pictures are the treasured pieces from that wonderful weekend. I highly recommend Matt and am so glad we invested in having a videographer. I did not know how much I would truly enjoy having all of it documented until seeing the wedding video later. It is priceless. If you are on the fence about having a videographer, I highly suggest it and would pick Audio Video Art for sure! It is so worth it and you can have these memories forever and at any time. Just stick the DVD in. So great! Great job, Matt!! And thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/9/13, 7 Reviews