Pierre Nashville Wedding Videographer/photographer

Madison, TN View map
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Hello, My name is Pierre , I will like to earn your business , Im a wedding videographer/photographer.

These are what Im offering ; wedding videos are currently only $1200 All day flat fee. This price is not going to be forever so book fast as possible. High quality multiple cameras. I understand not all weddings the same and some weddings are shorter than others. In that case for short / smaller weddings that are only few hours. etc/ . Im also a wedding photographer, my photography price currently is $1500 all day or $1000 6 hours. Honestly I prefer to do wedding videos. I love filming weddings. I aslo travel to just about any where.

I myself is married and I know how expensive everything can be. Flexible payments are available. I will need the deposit and at least half of the full amount by the wedding date and the rest can be paid on your time no interest. And you will received videos and/or photos when paid in full. . For example. Pay for the photos first and pay for the videos later, if just one, pay at least half and when paid in full you'll receive it. I'm In Nashville, I also travel, different counties or states.

I will need $100 deposit to reserve your date I'll email a signed contract to be signed that will go toward your balance.

I been doing photography/videography for about 3 years part time and my goal is to do it full time because I love it. Now my prices I try to be fair and reasonable because I myself got married and I know how expensive the whole process is.

I will be honored and appreciate the opportunity to film and/or take pictures at you wedding.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1000

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive

Peter Married on 12/03/2019

Happy customers!

Pierre, we received the video. it looks great!
    Thank you.
  • The'Andrea
    The'andrea L. Married on 10/19/2019

Professional, yet friendly. Attentive.

Pierre and his team was very professional in all correspondence. They were a pleasure to work with and also friendly. They made us feel comfortable and worked well with our photographer and party. Pierre and his team were on time, paid attention to detail, made us comfortable, and went above and beyond in meeting our expectations. The moments captured on our special day are priceless. We are forever grateful!

Pierre Nashville Wedding Videographer/photographer's reply:

Thank you so much 😊. You guys are great , beautiful wedding. Thank you for taking the time to write this review also.
    Paullouis Married on 06/08/2019

Pierre made us feel confident

We are very please with Pierre wedding video he did for us. Pierre made us feel confident by providing a contract and he fulfill it. I truly believe other couples will be glad they hire Pierre to do their weddings. My wife and I overall are happy with Pierre and everything he did for us.

Nashville Tn but will travel Madison, TN, 37209
615-496-4521 (615)
Location of (Pierre Nashville Wedding Videographer/photographer)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding