Ashley West Photography Reviews

55 | Columbus, OH

55 Reviews for Ashley West Photography

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2017

Ashley Wallace was our photographer. She was super fun to work with and was amazing with all of our family and friends. You could tell she just had so many ideas of how to pose us. The pictures we have seen so far have been amazing. I am so excited to see what she has for us. :)

Sent on 09/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Ashley is the best of the best! Her pictures are sooo amazing and she is so easy to work with! Right from our first consultation, Ashley made us feel so comfortable. Don't worry if you don't have picture ideas because she is so creative and will always shine on your most flattering angles! She keeps everything moving during the day, almost like a wedding planner! She's wonderful! Hire Her!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2016

We had such an amazing experience working with Ashley. We could not have asked for a more professional, fun loving, talented photographer! She knows exactly how to make sure you receive the perfect shots to capture your special day!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/01/2016

Ashley was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We did not have a budget that allowed room for a videographer, and I was so nervous about that. Once we received our link from Ashley with our photos (within 10 days!!), I was so overwhelmed - in the best way possible. She captured every special moment from the beginning of the day through to the reception so perfectly that we felt we could really relive the day through her photos. Ashley was always responsive through the planning stages and kept me on track! She offered suggestions and advice, while still leaving room for us to make the day everything we had envisioned. Day of, she arrived on time and jumped right into the action! It felt as if she were part of the wedding party and she made it so fun while keeping our (large) wedding party together! Also, we weren't sure if engagement photos were on our must-have list. We ended up having them done and are so glad we did. Aside from them being perfect for a wedding website, save the dates, etc. it was so nice spending time with Ashley before the big day and learning her style as well as learning to be comfortable in front of the cameras. We will always cherish the photos from both the engagement session and wedding, and plan on working with Ashley in the future for other occasions!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Ashley Wallace was an incredible photographer from start to finish. We met with a handful of photographers trying to get a feel for everything since this was our first time ever really researching this type of craft. We were immediately impressed with Ashley during our first meeting - especially compared to some others we had already met with. She was very organized/prepared, super friendly, warm, and open to our ideas while being full of her own helpful suggestions. We had an engagement photo session with her which was a blast and helped us get to know her a little better. She kept in touch with us throughout the process leading up to our big day and was quick to respond to any of our questions. On the wedding day itself, she arrived early, got right to work and captured a plethora of amazing shots for us. My family and friends raved about how great she was. She kept everyone on track while remaining spunky, fun and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Ashley to any happy couple looking for a photographer on their big day! Thank you Ashley!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Lacey · Married on 09/10/2016

She captured our wedding day PERFECTLY!!!! And kept a bride calm:) Beautiful pictures that I will forever cherish.

Sent on 10/18/2016

We cannot imagine our wedding experience without Ashley West Photography! We hired Ashley Wallace (who works for Ashley West Photography) for our engagement and wedding photos and were completely amazed with her presence as a photographer and the work she produced! Ashley went above and beyond for us— scoping out places for the engagement sessions that fit us perfectly as a couple, keeping in constant contact through the whole process, being a complete rockstar on our wedding day, and giving us sneak peeks ridiculously fast! We have become friends with Ashley and wouldn't dream of hiring anyone else for our photo needs to come! Ashley Wallace gave us the most gorgeous engagement and wedding photos! So many thumbs up to this little lady!

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

Ashley is absolutely amazing in every way. From the first day we met her we knew she was the perfect photographer for us. She makes everyone around her feel comfortable, while ensuring everything is moving at the pace in which it needs to so that you end up with every image imaginable of your most important day. Ashley was always extremely responsive during my planning process, and was always willing to provide advice and guidance (which is crucial when you are doing all of this for the first time). I truly cant say enough about Ashley- she surpassed all of our expectations in every way possible, and made me the calmest, happiest bride (and made my shy husband as comfortable as I've ever seen him in font of a camera!).

I told her she is stuck with us forever now and to be ready for Christmas photos, baby announcements and family photos for years to come!

Choosing Ashley as your photographer will be the easiest and best decision you will make while planning for your best day!

Lindsey · Married on 07/30/2016

Ashley West was a dream come true! From the moment I met her at a friends wedding I knew I had to have her for my big day. Her images spoke to me and her infectious smile and bubbly personality was just sugar on top. She was able to calm my nerves, help me plan and wrangle a bridal party of 26 for pictures! We are SO IN LOVE with the images from our big day!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2016

Ashley Wallace shot our wedding and the pictures are amazing! She was so creative, professional, and good at handling our rowdy group. She also got the pictures edited and back to us in a WEEK since we were moving overseas, which was greatly appreciated. We'll definitely be using Ashley again in the future!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Tara · Married on 07/02/2016

I have been following Ashley's photography forever so when I got engaged, I was so excited to send her an email asking her to shoot our engagement and wedding. Literally, my husband asked me to marry him and 2 hours Ashley had an email so impatiently waiting to be opened in her mailbox! She responded right away. From the start, she was so personable and sweet. My husband, who absolutely hates taking photos even said "okay, if there was one person I would be cool with taking our pictures, it's her. She's cool". She made taking our pictures so much fun and EVERY SINGLE photo we got back is my favorite. She has a way of shooting that is natural, relaxed, and fun and it's portrayed through her work. I have recommended her services to every single friend I have and will use her any time we need photos taken. She not only was an amazing photographer, she helped with so many other things that totally weren't her job to help with. She helped us put together a timeline for the day of that made sense, gave suggestions for my wedding shower locations in Columbus, and other feedback about hair/make-up etc. She is just lovely and my husband and I will treasure the photos she took of us forever. Thanks Ashley!!

Megan · Married on 06/18/2016

I am so glad we chose Ashley Wallace to capture one of the most important days of our lives! Ashley from the start is just so personable and easy to talk to. She definitely loves what she does and is great at it!! So much creativity and skill in her work. I cannot say enough great things about Ashley Wallace and Ashley West Photography. They are so prompt in their responses and genuinely want to make your special day the best! Thank you again Ashley---pictures we will cherish forever!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

If you want an extremely talented, timely & caring photographer book Ashley West!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Alexandria · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I could not be more blown away with how amazing our engagement and wedding photographs turned out. Ashley West and Ashley Wallace went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing. They helped calm our nerves and kept our families organized, allowing us to enjoy all the little things! The photography is simply beautiful, but these girls provide so much more that's absolutely priceless on the best day of your life!

Jordan · Married on 04/23/2016

I can't say enough how happy I am with the work that Ashley did. I absolutely love our engagement and wedding photos. She was always super responsive, professional, on time, and thorough. I can't believe how quickly she got the photos back to us as well. I would recommend her a million times.

Sent on 06/29/2016

jayd · Married on 04/08/2016

Ashley Wallace did an amazing job photographing our special day! She was on top of more than just the photography, but the coordination of the entire day! Everyone was very impressed with her and her quick judgement calls. For example, there was a landscaper who decided it would be a good idea to begin his leaf blowing in the middle of our ceremony. Ashley promptly stopped the man and saved our ceremony from the loud distraction. When we received our photos from Ashley we were blown away by her work. She is extremely creative and I couldn't be more please with our photos. We have received MANY compliments on our wedding photos and my sister who was married a month before me even said she would do it all over again just to have Ashley photograph her wedding because her work is so good! Ashley Wallace is the best!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Katelyn · Married on 10/17/2015

Ashley West was amazing! We first found Ashley when researching photographers for engagement pictures. We contacted her and she answered our e-mail within hours. We set up a time to meet with her and discuss further. She was very friendly and very prepared to meet at our first meeting. She was able to providing pricing, show examples of past work and much more! We decided to book Ashley West ASAP. She was able to take our engagement pictures just a few days later and they turned out great! My husband was nervous about taking pictures but she made taking pictures in the freezing cold very fun and easy! Our engagement pictures turned our great!! We communicated with Ashley many times by email and she was always quick to respond with advice or answering our questions we had for her. Ashley was able to construct a schedule for our wedding day once she knew what we wanted. We decided to do a first look before our ceremony to help ease our nerves. I was very apprehensive at first to do a first look but looking back, I am so glad that we did! It was a very intimate moment when it was only my husband and myself. It certainly helped ease our nerves before we walked down the isle. We were also able to do all of our bridal party pictures and family pictures before the ceremony so that we were able to mingle with our guests during cocktail hour. Ashley was able to capture many wonderful moments throughout the whole day and we were never left feeling like she was intruding on our day. We received our pictures back VERY quickly and they are AMAZING! We are so pleased with the pictures and cannot wait to print them to hang in our home. Ashley is a very genuine person and very easy to work with. She 100% enjoys what she does and her genuine happiness is contagious! I will use Ashley West Photography for my photography needs in the future and would recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/17/2015

We worked with Ashley Wallace and I knew after our first meeting that I wanted to work with her! She was so sweet and enthusiastic about our ideas. She even agreed to come to Mexico with us for our destination wedding!! She had a portfolio but I knew just by talking to her that I wanted to work with her. I felt like we had the same vision for my wedding and everything turned out better than I could have dreamed. Ashley went above and beyond for us in making sure our photos were amazing quality and in literally every location on the resort, which I am incredibly grateful for. The photos from our wedding are my favorite part of the whole thing, and absolutely worth every penny!! She also did our engagement pictures and they were an equally wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Heidi · Married on 10/10/2015

Ashley is a wonderful photographer, she takes fantastic pictures and is very sweet and fun to work with. She is very accommodating and is willing to work with you on the locations and the style that you like. She values your ideas and allows you have a say in the types of pictures you'd like to have. Ashley has a great eye and captures all the beautiful moments you want captured at your wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/26/2015

Ashley was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! She was everything Chris and I could have ever dreamed of in a wedding photographer! I look at my engagement photos and wedding photos every day! She is so accommodating, flexible and just overall a complete joy to have with you on your wedding day! We had so much fun running around my friends farm and the pictures are amazing!!! I would (and have) reccomend her to anyone!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Katie · Married on 09/25/2015

I found Ashley through a good friend of mine, and once I saw her photography and just her personal style in general, I was sold! We didn't even contact other photographers. She is a DREAM! Ashley was so much more than just a photographer for the wedding day, she helped me plan our time line, answered all my questions regarding everything from detail planning, who to get my flowers from and what seamstress to hire, and so much more. She was always so fast to answer my emails (does she ever sleep?! lol), and I always felt like I was collaborating with an old friend. We did not do engagement photos, so our first time in front of a camera was on our wedding day. I thought we would feel so awkward, but Ashley made us feel SO comfortable! When I saw our photos for the first time, I was in shock! They are so beautiful, better than I could have ever imagined. Ashley got pictures that I didn't even know she was taking, and got photos of all of our reception details which was amazing because the night flies by, and I didn't really get time to soak it all in. Her style is fresh and unique, not just the standard poses and cheesy couples pictures. I loved her editing, making many photos in black and white as well as color. She captured such beautiful moments that we will cherish forever. If i could do it all over again, I'd chose Ashley every time, and I recommend her to ANYONE who will listen! Can't wait to use her for all of our future photo needs!

oh, and we got our photos via a web link in less than 2 weeks!!! Unbelievable. We received the most beautiful package with gorgeous prints and our USB in the mail soon after. Such a thoughtful surprise! Just hire her!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Allison · Married on 09/19/2015

Ashley West was the very first vendor I booked for my wedding. Photography was something I had ranked very important for our big day- and when saw Ashley's photography style, I fell in love! Ashley was super easy to work with. I appreciated how comfortable she made us feel during engagement and wedding photos. I reached out to Ashley for recommendations during wedding planning and she was very helpful! We also had a second shooter for our wedding as well- who was equally as amazing! I would recommend Ashley to others, and will definitely use her services again!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Taylor · Married on 07/02/2015

Ashley is one of a kind. At first she stuck out to me due to her outstanding talent and passion for photography. She captures beautiful, one of a kind shots that suit the modern bride. Beyond that, she is very responsive and accommodating to the Bride and Groom's needs. Furthermore, Ashley is very efficient in her time and works to ensure she captures the most important moments from your day down to every last detail. Ashley was worth every penny we spent, and then some!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Anna · Married on 06/28/2015

Photography was an element that was very important to me when it came to my wedding day... I searched long and hard for a photographer that captured my style, and I knew as soon as I came across Ashley West that I wanted her to shoot our wedding day! It is obviously from her work that she takes breathtakingly beautiful pictures and is bursting with talent and skill. But beyond her flawless photography, my husband and I were completely impressed by how joyful, organized, fun, and easy-going Ashley was to work with. She made taking our formal shots a breeze (all of our wedding party told us how easy and wonderful she was to work with!), and she captured all of the important moments from our day without ever being pushy or intrusive. There are so many photographers to choose from, but I honestly cannot stress how FANTASTIC Ashley is and how highly I recommend her... You will not regret having her capture your special day, I can promise you that!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Jillian · event on 06/20/2015

Ashley West is beyond talented! She was such a joy to work with and captured our wedding day perfectly. One of the best decisions we made! Definitely recommended!

Sent on 07/20/2015