Arwen Freer, Minister Reviews

66 | Jacksonville, FL

66 Reviews for Arwen Freer, Minister

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2016

Arwen helped to make our private ceremony so memorable, personal, and stress-free. Arwen took time to meet with my husband and I to get to know us and to talk about our vision for the ceremony. Arwen incorporated all of our requests and mixed religious traditions into our special ceremony. Due to horrible wind, my husband and I made the last minute decision to postpone our outdoor wedding by one day and Arwen was so supportive and flexible! It was such a relief to us. Arwen is professional and a joy to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, and for the very generous thank-you card! It was a real pleasure to work with the two of you! Many happy years!

Lindsey · Married on 03/20/2016

Made the whole ceremony personal. It was an awesome experience!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! It was an honor to work with you. I wish you and Nate many years of happiness!

Angela · Married on 12/12/2015

My wife and I wanted a very personal and intimate ceremony on the beach,and Arwen helped us achieve just that. She was very helpful in helping us to tailor our ceremony and also provided great recommendations on the local area.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day. It was a pleasure working with the two of you fun ladies! Many happy years!

Arwen was a pleasure to work with. Having just moved to the area we needed an officiant for our wedding and I was nervous about not having met Arwen in person, but she was so responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for including me in your big day. It was a stunning wedding and I'm so honored to have been a part of it. Many happy years to the two of you!

Chelsea · Married on 11/07/2015

Arwen Freer did an amazing job officiating our wedding 11/7/15, and we could not be happier with the way it turned out. I am a type A personality who likes to have everything planned, and she made me feel very comfortable with everything and was a huge help in putting our ceremony together.
    There are a lot of helpful sample readings she provides on her website, and she was really open and helpful in customizing the ceremony to exactly what we wanted and provided suggestions. Since neither of us had been married before, we needed all the help we could get!
    From the moment you talk to Arwen, you can tell that she is a very kind, organized, caring, professional, and non-judgmental person who is really passionate about what she does. Her services are very versatile, and she can adapt to pretty much any type of ceremony that fits you (even down to her attire).
    We highly recommend Arwen Freer for any of your officiant needs!!! Thank you Arwen for being a huge part in our special day! =]

Sent on 12/05/2015

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea and Eric for inviting me to be there for your special day. It was a joy working with the two of you. Many happy years!

Christine · Married on 09/27/2015

Arwen was wonderful to work with. I would recommend her to anyone needing a wedding officiant.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Grundman for letting me be a part of your beautiful wedding. It was an honor to work with you both. Many happy years!

Talani · Married on 03/07/2015

Arwen Freer is an exceptional officiant and an even more amazing person. We first met her at Hemming Plaza where she volunteered her services for couples of the same sex, who needed an officiant, due to the courthouse putting a halt to all wedding ceremonies. Her ceremony script was beautiful. She handled everything on the spot, with a calm demeanor that made it all seem effortless. When we wanted to renew our vows for family and friends, she was immediately receptive. She worked with our suggestions for the ceremony script and had some lovely ideas that would fit into our sunrise beach wedding. When the temperature dropped and we had to move the ceremony onto a deck, with heaters, Arwen did not flinch. She was very positive and we had complete confidence in her expertise and intuition. The ceremony was beautiful. She was able to hold a microphone and her script, like a pro. She's a rock star! This is an officiant I would recommend to any couple - so very thoughtful!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Talani and Emmie, thank you so much for letting me be a part of not just your wedding but also your vow renewal. It was an honor working with such a wonderful couple as yourselves. I wish you two many more happy years together!

Elise · Married on 12/27/2014

I was in a bit of an emergency, my good friends were set to get married and their officiant/minister forgot the date and headed off on vacation. I got busy searching the night before the wedding. This amazing woman acted fast and not only made the drive from Jacksonville to Savannh to perform the ceremony, she also was quick to prepare everything with the bride and groome. I will recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Elise! I hope your friends have many happy years together!

Jazzmil · Married on 12/13/2014

Arwen was great! Stuck to her word, very courteous and respectful! She did what we wanted and did not push anything onto us that we didn't want! She kept good communication and was flexible and resourceful! She was very friendly and professional but very understanding! We plan to hire her for our bigger event next yr!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Reina · Married on 11/22/2014

Arwen Officiated our wedding last month and she was perfect she made everything the way I wanted it from the beginning. I only had to talk to her once for her to come up with the perfect ceremony script. It honestly was like she was reading my mind and she knew exactly what I wanted. On the day of my big day I was so nervous and Arwen just told me to relax and take a deep breath and it really made me calm down. My husband and I had rehearsed it but for some reason we managed to put our rings on the wrong hand and she was very great about it when I got a little embarrassed and instead of it being awkward she helped to make it kind of funny and no big deal at all. If I could do it all over I wouldn't change a thing especially Arwen the kind, intelligent and professional person she is. -Reina R

Sent on 12/01/2014

donese · Married on 10/18/2014

Arwen freer helped my wedding day be special and unforgettable not only did see do a wonderful job during my ceremony she also made sure I was completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend her if you want a nice classy reception very professional no complaints!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Gina · Married on 11/04/2017

Arwen was the sweetest! She responded very fast whenever I had questions. She was understanding and very flexible! Thank you Arwen for making my day super special!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Gina. It was a pleasure working with you on your big day. I wish you, your husband, and your little one many happy years!

Nichole · Married on 12/02/2018

Arween was great! Glad we chose her to perform our small beach ceremony. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Kevin · Married on 10/16/2016

Arwen is absolutely wonderful to work with, such a pleasure.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Kim and Kevin. Many happy years!

Anita · Married on 04/28/2018

Arwen has worked with us to help us move are wedding around she has been great to work with looking forward to are big day.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review, Anita. It was a true joy working with you and Peggy. I wish the two of you so many happy years together!

Morghann · Married on 10/05/2019

3.5

She was very easy to work with and responded quickly to our request. She even allowed us to customize our elopement but unfortunately messed up a few words.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Hi Morghann. Thank you so much for the compliments. I know that not many officiants will book a ceremony with only a 1 day notice, and even fewer will customize a short-notice ceremony, even accepting changes up until just a few hours before it was supposed to start. I appreciate that you recognized that I went above and beyond, to make your big day special. I am a bit perplexed by the rest of the review though. Considering how long I waited alone in the city park for you to arrive, and how dark it was by the time we were able to start, I thought standing under the street light gave me enough light to still see the script clearly. I believed I delivered the ceremony you asked for, around the joyful laughs you and your husband were sharing throughout it. If the combination of last-minute script edits, darkness, and the distraction of laughter, caused me to misspeak a word or two, I do not recall that, but I apologize sincerely that you felt the ceremony was not up to the normal high standards I have provided to everyone else. I hope it made up for it some, that I waived the late fee described in our contract, without being asked. I hope your move went well and that you are enjoying your wedded bliss with Jordan. I wish you two many happy years!