Arwen Freer, Minister Reviews

66 | Jacksonville, FL

66 Reviews for Arwen Freer, Minister

Galina · Married on 08/18/2017

Arwen was wonderful! I am so glad I found her and chose her to marry us. I could of not asked for a better officiant. All my guests loved her!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Galina, for including me in your wedding. It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you and Sean a world of happiness!

Dessirae · Married on 07/16/2017

Arwen was such a wonderful officiant! She created a beautiful ceremony script that captured me and my husband's values and commitment to each other perfectly. I highly reccomend her!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for you kind words and for including me in your big day, Dessirae! I wish you and Timothy many happy years!

Serge · Married on 07/15/2017

Well done, I am speechless no words to describe her excellent service. Thanks

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your praise, Serge. It was wonderful working with you and Yan Qui. Thank you for including me in such a unique experience. It was an honor to be your officiant. Many happy years!

Chastity · Married on 07/10/2017

Arwen was wonderful. She kept in touch. We thought the weather was going to change our plans, but luckily it didn't. She was very flexible about trying a different time. She gave us a copy of the ceremony as well. Overall, very polite & professional. She was a great choice! I'm glad I found her on here.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Chastity. It was lovely working with you and Patrick. Many happy years!

Percy · Married on 07/08/2017

We were very hesitant contacting anyone we did not know for our wedding ceremony. As you an see from my
    above ratings we highly valued Arwen input, professionalism and flexibility in planning and conducting our wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Percy! It was truly my honor to work with you and Carol. I wish you many years of happiness together!

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2017

Arwen was amazing! She made everything simple, easy, and worry free! I would recommend her to everyone.

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Lisa. It was so much fun working with you and Richard on your Legends of Zelda wedding! And thank you so much for sharing the photos. Many happy years!

Casey · Married on 05/29/2017

Arwin was very pleasant, positive, and made our experience wonderful!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Casey. It was lovely working with you and Michael. Many happy years!

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

Mrs. Freer was such a big help. We are from Missouri so her knowledge of the area was so important. She was flexible and very professional . I would recommend her for anyone getting married in Florida.

Robert and Jessica

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jessica. It was truly a pleasure working with the two of you! Many happy years!

larry · Married on 05/27/2017

Arwen was Awesome, Simply Amazing. She answered all our questions and was very caring of our concerns throughout the whole process. She took care of our legal paper work before our wedding ceremony, as well as being our officiate a month later when we had our marriage ceremony. Our ceremony was Beautiful and went smoothly. I was really impressed with her lovely spirit and professional attire and attitude during our wedding. Arwen has a heart of Gold. She comes highly recommended. Her services are the best and so is she. God Bless you Arwen

Sent on 06/06/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your praise, Larry. It was a pleasure working with you and Pamelia. Thank you for including me in such a beautiful ceremony. I will always remember it! Many happy years!

Kendra · Married on 05/10/2017

I am so happy that she married us and she was there every step of the way.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kendra. It was a pleasure working with you and Richard! Many happy years!

H · Married on 05/06/2017

Long story short- Choose Arwen as your wedding officiant, you will be elated that you did.

Arwen was perfect for our wedding. We had a surprise wedding disguised as a masquerade fancy cocktail house warming. We also wanted our wedding script to be individualized and unique- little bit of Star Wars, little bit of Carl Sagan, little bit of Gogol Bordello (wife's favorite band). Arwen was very open minded, excitied, involved, and beyond accommodating. Her experience shone through. Her choice of words were enchanted, endearing and beyond anything we could have imagined.
    We already plan on rereading the wedding script every year on our annivarasy as it is so near and dear to our hearts. Thank you Arwen for making our wedding forever memorable and exceptional!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you Heidi and Doug for the lovely words. Your wedding was super fun! Thank you for including me in your big day. I wish you two many happy years to come!

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

I can't say enough about how Arwen Freer. She was very professional, great speaker, personable, and ready to troubleshoot any hiccups. I strongly recommend her!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Amy! It was wonderful working with you and your family. I wish you and Ed many happy years!

Edward · Married on 05/06/2017

Arwen officiated our wedding on the beach in Ponte Vedra. She was very communicative and reassuring. When we needed to make a few changes to the order, Arwen provided some advice and was accommodating. She was easy to communicate with and was available to us. One of our favorite pictures from the wedding ceremony is a family photo that she took with us. You couldn't choose a better officiant.

Amy and Ed

Sent on 05/20/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Ed, for your warm review. I loved working with you and your family. Many happy years!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2017

After going through 2 bad experiences with officiants from different companies who we fired after making false promises, it was so relieving to find Arwen. She was able to meet my ceremony preferences and my husbands and seemlessly combine them into the perfect ceremony vibe we were looking for. She met 1:1 with us to customize our ceremony and really helped calm my nerves by planning the ceremony with us. She was very organized and professional and helpful and followed through with everything she promised. She arrived early to our rehearsal, led it and made sure everyone knew exactly how I wanted things to go. At our wedding she kept me level headed when I was a very anxious bride. She even helped guard off unwelcome guests from coming into my bridal suite where I was getting ready! Days after the wedding she checked in with me to make sure everything went ok with our marriage certificate and she gave me step by step advise on how and where to take the next steps for changing my name with social security, drivers license, etc. I really enjoyed working with Arwen and I'm so glad we found her!!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for the beautiful review. It was truly an honor and a pleasure working with you and Eric. Thank you for trusting me with your bid day! Many happy years!

Kirsten · Married on 03/25/2017

Arwen was amazing. She answered to my inquiry promptly and was very responsive throughout the whole process. She was also very helpful with picking the perfect location for our elopement, as well as helping us with all of the legal details. Our ceremony was perfect and went smoothly. Something I was really impressed by was how she offered to take photos for us since we had no witnesses, which I really appreciated since we couldn't have anyone at our ceremony. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kirsten. I wish you and Jordan many happy years!

Ruby · Married on 03/20/2017

I could not have ask for any better. Arwen, was awesome. She made sure my big day was just the way I wanted it. Arwen , helped me with everything. She not only was my minister, but a friend during this time. She helped me find rooms in the area to stay , she recommended different foods to try in the area,and made this experience one I will never forget.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was super fun working with you and Wilson. Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day! I wish you both many happy years together!

Arwen was just awesome, took so much care of every minute details even though this wedding was last minute. She made it the best in the little time she had and gave so much importance to what mattered to us the most.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much Keerthe for your kind words. It was my honor to work with you. I wish you and Maruthy many happy years!

karina · Married on 02/26/2017

Amazing officiant that delivered an even more amazing ceremony with such beautiful words. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Karina. You and Matthew were a joy to work with. I wish you many happy years!
  • Y

yaswanth · Married on 02/24/2017

It was a great experience having Arwen part of our proceesings.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars! I wish the to of you every happiness for many years to come!

Chelsie · Married on 12/11/2016

Arwen was amazing to work with! She was fast in responding and able to officiate our wedding on such short notice. Very professional, spoke loud and clear, and overall an amazing and nice person. Thank you for making our wedding a day we will never forget.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your big day!

Kenneth · Married on 11/29/2016

Arwen was amazing for us as she was able to quickly meet our needs for a more than fair price. I would recommend her to both friends and family.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you, Kenneth, for your kind review. I wish you and Brandon many happy years!

Katherine · Married on 10/15/2016

Arwen was amazing! She was very responsive, affordable, and did a great job at the ceremony! I was comfortable speaking with her about what to include and what not to include. I highly reccomend!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you Katherine and Chase! It was a pleasure to be a part of your gorgeous wedding. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Many happy years!

Arwen is great! Accommodated for our request with one week's notice and was willing to provide a service on a Tuesday. She understood what we wanted and made us feel completely comfortable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you Chad and Corey! It was my pleasure to be your officiant. Many happy years!

Tenisha?? · Married on 09/16/2016

She performed my wedding ceremony and I wouldn't have anyone else to do it

Sent on 12/16/2016

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Tenisha! I wish you two ladies and your lovely children many happy years! Also thank you for referring your brother! I had so much fun with his candy shop elopement! All the best to you and your whole family!

I would definitly recommend Minister Freer if you want a friendlyand accommodating minister for your wedding. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! Many happy years to the two of you!