Arizona Event Rentals Reviews

7 | Phoenix, AZ

7 Reviews for Arizona Event Rentals

Maureen · Married on 06/10/2020

I give them a A+

Ordering and phone service were amazing! No complaints at all and everything went perfectly!! That you guys!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/16/2019

It was very great

I talked to a lady over the phone and we went over everything that I would need online and she was very nice and helpful and gave me quotes on the best options for our wedding. And they also deliver and pick up and that’s the option we chose so everything would run smoothly on our big day (:

Sent on 04/10/2019

Jeremy · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Experience

Great pricing, quick and early delivery, late pickup (to give us time to ensure it was all taken down to avoid additional costs.) The tables, chairs, linens, and dance floor were all in great condition and very clean. We couldn't have asked for better items or better service. We definitely recommend Arizona Event Rentals.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Barbara · Married on 03/24/2017

I am very pleased with the service I have received from Arizona Event Rentals. This is the second event I have used them and both times my experience was perfect. They are extremely professional. I shopped around for best price and they were able to beat everyone's price. I made several changes to my order and I was afraid that when the delivered it would not be right...but it was. It was exactly how I ordered it. I would highly recommend. I know I will continue to do business with them.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Arizona Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Barbara! You are always a great client to work with and we appreciate you coming back for more!

Addie · Married on 04/26/2014

Michael is a wonderful guy! So nice and friendly. He was quick to get back to whatever email we had sent him and was always more than willing to answer my 40986 questions I had for him each day. Definitely the best price we found and the product was amazing!

Sent on 05/04/2014
  • Crystal A.

Andrea · Married on 10/19/2013

Rented the dishes , dance floor (to put ceremony chairs on in the backyard) , chairs, arch and cocktail tables they came set everything up and the guys were we moved everything around like 5 times but the didnt complainonce and kept evrything till mmonday they also picked up thanks

Sent on 11/14/2013

Julie · Married on 03/25/2017

AZ Event Rentals is great to work with! The owner is awesome and they were a pleasure to deal with during our wedding process. I recommend their services to anyone looking for event rentals

Sent on 04/05/2017

Arizona Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you Julie! We loved working with you :)