An Open Vase Reviews

5 | Boise, ID

5 Reviews for An Open Vase

Caroline · Married on 08/09/2014

The bouquets and centerpieces An Open Vase made for our wedding were incredible. They took my breath away and Tara captured our vision perfectly! Tara is wonderful to work with - she is so helpful, accommodating, and really takes the time to ensure your flowers and wedding day are everything you want them to be and more! I highly recommend An Open Vase. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Erica · Married on 06/30/2013

I was amazed by how easy this company was to work with. I showed up at Tara's house and told her my ideas, showed her my pinterest board and discussed my budget. She helped me with the logistics as far as how many of each flower I could use or which flowers would be closest to my colors, but was never pushy or made me feel like it was anything other than my decision. I loved knowing that I basically designed my bouquets. She was always prompt in answering any of my questions and delivered all of my bouquets the morning of the wedding without even calling me to figure out where to drop them off. At first it was a little worrisome when I hadn't heard from her but it was a relief not having to leave my hair and makeup girl to show them where to put the flowers. I seriously can't say enough great things about this company! Great prices and amazing flowers.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Megan · Married on 05/25/2013

I had minimal decor at my reception and ceremony, and really wanted to flowers to shine. They delivered. They were absolutely beautiful! Freshness, color, quality of blooms, everything was great. The bouquets and the bouts were especially breathtaking, and I opted to do my vases and centerpieces myself using just loose blooms they provided, which Tara and crew were totally fine with, which was great.

Tara was responsive and professional throughout the time I worked with her. My fiance and I even had a miscommunication about what time he was picking up the flowers, and they were able to adjust and get everything ready for us two hours earlier than agreed upon, which was HUGE to us.

If anyone is looking for a florist with low overhead and a great creative eye, these are your guys. They were really wonderful.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Doris · Married on 12/16/2012

My flowers blew me away! I originally thought I wasn't going to be able to have my favorite flowers because of the season, but Tara at An Open Vase came through for me. The staff was so amazing and fun to work with. They were my favorite vendor by far!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Dasha · Married on 05/31/2014

4.2
      3.5

The flower bouquets that were made for my wedding were breathtaking & exactly what I wanted. They held really well all day long & even for weeks after!

Sent on 08/07/2014