American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc Reviews

63 | Lorton, VA

63 Reviews for American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc

Sean · Married on 05/13/2017

I took a bus to the Preakness race through American. They were prompt and did everything correctly. It was one less thing I had to think about, so they get a thumbs up in my book

Sent on 05/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

BOOKED A PARTY BUS FOR MY BFF BRIDAL SHOWER 4 HOURS IT WAS A SUPRISE AND SHE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED WE TRAVELED TO MARYLAND LIVE AND HAD A BLAST
    OUR DRIVER WAS AWESOME 5*****

Sent on 10/05/2016

Anthony · Married on 09/16/2016

Great service!! Our driver James Rock the House! We will be using them again for sure!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Honestly had a great experience with American Eagle, defiently will use them again!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Marc · Married on 04/02/2016

Had a great time bar hoping in DC on the party bus with my motorcycle club. Price was reasonable. The bus was clean and provided complimentary ice, soda and water. The sound system was loud and easy to operate. The driver Carl was friendly, polite, courteous, and sociable. Bring an auxiliary cord so you can play the music thru your phone.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Amazing driver and such a nice bus... couldn't have asked for a better service. Definitely worth the price, I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Amazing Party bus, I have never been on a better party bus in my whole life

Sent on 04/07/2016

Amy · Married on 11/14/2015

We used American Eagle Limousine for our wedding and I could not be happier with the service!! They were really flexible with us and worked with us on such short notice. Representatives were always available to answer my questions. I was really happy with the presentation as well! The limo was gorgeous! Everyone in the wedding party was really excited and enjoyed their ride. Thank you again to American Eagle Limo and to Mary who spoke with me back and forth as I tried to get all the final details of my wedding settled.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Diego · Married on 10/31/2015

American Eagle Limo met all of my expectations and went far far beyond any other bus service in DC in terms of quality of the bus, customer service, and overall experience. They were very helpful throughout the process, very prompt in responding to emails, and very attentive to our needs. When the day finally came, the driver was super helpful, very knowledgeable, and had a great time with us on the bus. I would highly recommend using their services and I look forward to booking another bus with them in the future.

Sent on 11/03/2015

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Thank you for your review, Diego. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your thorough review of our service, for the 5 star rating and for the recommendation. We are always excited to provide you and your group with service. You've always been a great pleasure to work with.

Lucy · Married on 10/31/2015

American Eagle was so accommodating and polite. The bus was so much fun and made for a great party. I would definitely recommend for a wedding or any other party.

Sent on 11/24/2015

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Thank you for your review of our services, Lucy. We appreciate the recommendation and were honored to be a part of your special day! Keep us in mind for your future events or anniversary.

Nicolle · Married on 09/19/2015

After researching many limo services, I decided to go with American Eagle Limo and I don't regret the decision. They were great working with me to plan an itinerary, even before I made the reservation. They even called me to confirm everything a few days before the wedding. Since this was a gift from me to the wedding couple I really wanted the experience to be memorable and it was. The loving couple were just overjoyed and speechless. The driver was great! He was patient to allow the photographer to take pictures and he rolled out the red carpet, which was a great gesture. I would certainly use them again!

Sent on 09/28/2015

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Thank you so much for your outstanding review Nicolle! We were honored to have been a part of your friend's special day! We sincerely appreciate your patronage and hope to be able to provide you services in the near future.

Adelle · Married on 08/22/2015

You made me feel like a total Queen, from the time the limo arrived until the last stop at the end of the day! I would use you all again in a heart best. The driver you AWESOME!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 08/25/2015

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the services that we provided, Adelle. We were honored to be a part of your Wedding and elated to hear that you were thrilled with the services. We look forward to working with you again!
  • User6720262 · 2+ years ago

Best day/best bus of my life! prompt pick-up, really nice people.

Sent on 05/16/2016

I loved the service and the bus was beautiful!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Had a wide selection of buses and limos to choose from. We found exactly what we wanted and the limo arrived on time.

Paula · Married on 08/30/2014

This is an exceptionally reliable, honest company. Doing business with American Eagle was a smooth, wonderful experience!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Hi Paula! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of the services provided to you by American Eagle Limousine for your wedding! We are glad you had a wonderful experience and look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Kemi · event on: 10/06/2013

Mary the customer service representative was very nice and pleasant.
    The limo driver was pleasant, nice worked with us . The teenagers like his service. He never complain he got to the house early, he explained and showed the limo and how to operate it.

Sent on 10/07/2013

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Thanks Kemi for your review of the services that were provided by American Eagle Limousine! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the staff as well as the limousine and services! We hope you will give us the opportunity to provide you services again in the future.

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2013

The driver was on time and professional.

Sent on 10/15/2013

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Thanks for your 5 star review and positive feedback Michelle. We hope to work with you again!

Tomara · event on: 09/07/2013

I booked the 10 passenger pink party bus for my daughters 9th birthday and we had a blast!!! Of course she was excited but i think the other kids were more excited for her. The bus picked us up at a convenient location and took us to Rotten to the Core kids spa in Waldorf, Md. The driver was very professional and catered to the children as much as possible from playing kid friendly songs, to having soft drinks chilled and ready for the girl. I cannot wait for my birthday to rent a vehicle for myself. Best Birthday Ever!!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2013

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Hi Tomara! Thank you for your 5 star review and for taking the time to provide the details of the services provided to you by American Eagle Limousine for your daughter's birthday! We are happy to hear that you were so pleased with the services and look forward to working with you again in the near future!
  • User3523752 · event on: 08/31/2013

American Eagle Limousine was very flexible, helpful, professional and extremely nice. I would use this company again and recommend it to anyone. They were very detailed and on time, in fact early. They answered all of the questions that I had asked via phone and were very prompt in answering my emails.

Sent on 09/10/2013

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Thank you so much for your detailed review of the services provided to you by American Eagle Limousine! We sincerely appreciate your positive comments as well as your recommendation! Don't forget to ask about your VIP, loyal customer discount when you call to make your next reservation!

Great customers service, very responsive and very flexible. The driver was great and the party bus was great . I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/06/2013

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Thanks for your feedback and your 5 star review! We were honored to be a part of your special day and look forward to providing you services again in the future.
  • User3429086 · event on: 07/26/2013

The customer service was great and the bus driver was very nice.

Sent on 07/29/2013

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Thanks for your review! We look forward to working with you again.

Vicky · event on: 06/22/2013

I celebrated my 30th birthday using American Eagle Limo and I have no complaints. They were great, I will use them again.

Sent on 07/01/2013

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Thanks for your review Vicky! We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Regina · event on: 06/15/2013

My service was excellent and very perfessional my driver was so nice I will b using American eagle for every event and referring there services to my friends and family

Sent on 06/19/2013

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Hi Regina! Thanks for your positive feedback regarding the services provided by American Eagle Limousine and for the recommendation! We look forward to working with you on your next event!

Jesus · event on: 06/15/2013

This was an awesome experience, this is my second time using you guys and by far the best service I have ever received. America coordinated everything with such perfection. I will definately reffer you guys to my friends and family.

Sent on 06/20/2013

American Eagle Limousine and Travel Service , Inc 's reply:

Thanks for your review Jesus! We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to working with you again soon!