Alyssa's for Glitter Designs Reviews

21 | Tulsa, OK

21 Reviews for Alyssa's for Glitter Designs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Candice · Married on 05/19/2018

Micheal was EXTREMELY helpful and has the most beautiful dresses and tuxes

Sent on 05/06/2018

Destiney · Married on 07/11/2015

Highly recommend, excellent service beautiful dresses.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Amber · Married on 03/28/2015

We used Alyssa's for all the tuxes. They were the best price we found and the tuxes looked great. We also liked that they had all the tuxes there so if something didn't fit when we came to pick them up that they could change them out for something that fit better. We were very happy with the service we received at Alyssa's.

Sent on 04/12/2015

jannie · Married on 04/16/2011

I wanted a look that was different from the same ol boring taffetta style dress that i see most brides in. Michael helped me with just that. Even though the dress that I wanted had just been sold :( I know, I was heartbroken but Michael quickly figured out my style and chose one for me, and altered it to make it fit me like a glove! He also did all the bridesmaids, the groom and his men...LOVED LOVED everything!

Sent on 06/17/2011

Julie · Married on 04/05/2009

For me, finding my dress was the hardest part of planning our wedding. I frequented several popular dress shops in the Tulsa area before, by chance, I visited Alyssa's. I had a positive experience at one shop but found no dresses, found dresses at another but had no one to assist me, and found a beautiful dress that I almost bought at a third but was so put off by the sales woman when she became way too pushy I never went back. Alyssa's was none of these things. They have a huge selection of dresses, I never saw duplicates and their walls are lined with dresses. They were beyond accommodating. (Like the time I called slightly worried because another store wouldn't be able to get our bridesmaids dresses and they let my bridesmaids and me just pop in on a crazy busy day.) And, best of all, I loved working with their sales people; so much so I seriously considered applying for a job because I knew it would be a great place to work. If you are as worn out from dealing with other dress shops as I was, Alyssa's will be well worth your time.

Sent on 09/28/2009

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2008

Outstanding! I loved my dress and appreciated the helpfulness of the staff.

Sent on 11/20/2008

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2008

I love my wedding dress. I really liked Alyssa's because the dresses were all unique. Everyone there was very helpful.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Christy · Married on 06/11/2008

My dress was beautiful and they were very helpful.

Sent on 06/29/2008

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2007

The guys that work there are GREAT!!! They really know what they're doing.

Sent on 01/17/2008

Jana · Married on 06/09/2007

Very impressed with my experience with Alyssa's. My dress and the bridesmaid dresses arrived before scheduled and everything after alterations fit perfectly. The staff is easy to work with and courteous.

Sent on 06/01/2008

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2006

Alyssa's did a great job getting all the bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos. I actually bought my dress in another state but when it arrived the day before the wedding, it needed major work. Alyssa's worked all night and the day of the wedding to fix my dress. They are amazing!

Sent on 04/02/2009

Kristin · Married on 12/17/2005

I loved my wedding dress! The people at the shop were also very helpful. They did all the alterations for me at the shop, and I was able to have my dress shipped to me.

Sent on 07/23/2008

Adrienne · Married on 03/26/2005

They were wonderful. Very helpful in fitting the dress and picking the style. Alterations were completed in a timely manner. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Excellent dress shop. My bridesmaids were all out of state and they worked with each one individually to order the dresses

Sent on 07/11/2008

Silvia · Married on 03/05/2010

I had a wonderful experience each time I visited Alyssa's for Glitter Designs.The designer was top notch and the dress was beyond my dreams.The price was perfect for our budget, and was well worth it.

Sent on 04/27/2010

Ashley · Married on 09/11/2010

Sandy was always so helpful in finding my dress and helping me with it no matter how many times I came back just to show another relative. The selection was more than I imagined and it seemed no dress was alike. I liked being able to choose a dress that many people have not seen and know that I was the only one with that dress unlike chain stores. Michael picks the dresses from NY and he is so professional when it came to altering and knowing just what a frazzeled bride to be needs.

Sent on 10/24/2010

Kristen · Married on 08/10/2008

My wedding dress first of all was way out of my budget, but like every bride I splurged. The service here was great. A woman named Janie helped me every time I went in, which I loved because it made it more personable. Their alteration time was fast, and it fit perfectly when they were through. I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 08/27/2008

Sheena · Married on 09/27/2008

4.2

I bought my dress as David's Bridal but Alyssa's altered it for me with no problem and no questions asked. They did excellent work!

Sent on 03/08/2009

Jaime · Married on 08/05/2006

3.8
      3.0

The tux's were at a decent price. We got friendly service from Imad. We even got a partial discount because my mom used to sew for him. It was a good rental.

Sent on 06/02/2008

Sherry · Married on 05/11/2012

3.6
      3.5
      0.0

I had a wonderful experience at Alyssa's. I adore the two men that run the shop, and Michael has a talent for identifying flattering gowns. They know their industry well, and make the shopping experience entertaining and fun.

Sent on 04/20/2012

beth · Married on 09/19/2009

3.6
      3.5

I went to Alyssa's for my dress because they were AMAZING for my little sisters wedding. I had great luck finding my dress with Michael's help. He has a true tallent for knowing what dress looks best. He picked out my top 3! So here is the story.... picked out my dress, ordered it and everything was fine until I had my first fitting. The dress was too short which was not the fault of Alyssas. They sent it back and it came in 3.5 weeks before my wedding. The new dress was amazing and the alterations were perfect. However, I had my veil altered and they were supposed to take 12 inches off and they only took a bit off of the top layer. My bridesmaids also had a wonderful experience except for my maid of honor. They had died her shoes pink instead of teal so they had to re-dye them the day before the wedding. They ended up dying her feet blue and the shoes look weird now and cannot be worn. My mother also had problems with the alterations of her dress, which was part her fault but Alyssas didn't have her dress done until 2 hours before my wedding. My Groom and the Groomsmen all had problems with their Tuxs being wrong sizes. I don't exactly know why Alyssas dropped the bomb at the end but I think it's because they had 3 weddings on the same day. In any case, I was in love with my dress and my veil was a minor detail so I was pretty happy.

Sent on 11/05/2009

Anonymous · Married on 08/09/2018

1.0

Horrible service. Went in on a Sunday and was told rudely by a rep they can only do bridal fittings with an appointment on Sundays. Saw a bride in the bridal section trying on gowns. The rep said I could browse but can't try on any dresses. No problem I'll just make the appointment for the following week. I call their store a week later and was told rudely by a rep that they do not do fittings on Sundays. Even though there clearly was a bride last Sunday trying on gowns. Very unprofessional staff

Sent on 04/19/2018