Bridal Elegance

Tulsa, OK View map

Helping Oklahoma brides with beautiful affordable wedding dresses for nearly three decades. We know what brides are looking for from simple wedding dresses to lace wedding gowns, from sexy wedding dresses to modest wedding dresses, from beautiful white wedding dresses to beautiful champagne wedding dresses. With over 800 wedding gowns in our Bridal Boutique, you are sure to find a unique wedding dress to assure your special day is perfect.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.4 out of 5 rating
    Michele Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This was the first stop I made and every other place was truly not the same quality as Tulsa elegance. It is such a small and intimate moment and no one else was there. Amanda was our attendant and she was a dream come true. I showed her one picture of a dress that I wanted and she immediately found dresses that fit my body type and personal style. I found the perfect dress and needed to buy it off the rack because I live overseas. She called the owner 3 times and really went out of her way to let me take it home that day. You will not regret going to Tulsa bridal elegance! Thank you Amanda for the most amazing experience!
    Crystal Married on 01/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Fun fact, I found my dress within 15 minutes... it was the first dress and the first location. However, if I acted like this is due to my incredible decision-making skills, that would not be true... Debrah at Bridal Elegance Tulsa is the BEST in Tulsa. I just told her some descriptive words and described our wedding, told her my budget, and the rest is history... She made it so easy and it was absolutely perfect! She has been doing this for 30 years, is so sharp and professional, and has such a patient and sweet heart. She let me try on veil after veil and even let me trade mine in for the one I ended up wearing. She also even took the time and interest to hear my wedding vows so I could practice again and hear them out loud! Trust me on this... I know at least two other girls who found their dresses at Bridal Elegance in the past 4 months. They are the best, and you will find your dress there!
    Laren Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bridal Elegance made my dress shopping very easy. Everyone who helped me was extremely nice. I chose to have my dress altered by someone not recommended by the shop. Big mistake on my part. I took my dress into Bridal Elegance to be steamed the week of my wedding and when I went to pick it up, the day before my wedding, Debra offered to fix some things for me last minute. She was an absolute lifesaver! She went above and beyond to help me feel beautiful in my dress. I would recommend Bridal Elegance to everyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Julie & Eli
32 photos · 12/14/2019

Emily Constance Photography Emily Constance Photography Wedding Photographers

The sales associates at Bridal Elegance are so patient. I tried on many dresses here and I respected that they stuck to my budget! The owner has many years of experience and can help you pick the right dress if you are feeling indecisive.

8702 East 43rd Street Tulsa, OK, 74145
Location of (Bridal Elegance)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding