The Curvy Bride Boutique

Tulsa, Oklahoma View map

Situated in Tulsa, Oklahoma, The Curvy Bride Boutique specializes in exclusive, plus-size bridal gowns. Owner Lance Watson was inspired to open the boutique after realizing there was a lack of options for plus-size brides. Wanting to fill that gap, The Curvy Bride Boutique was opened in 2016 and has been offering personalized wedding dresses to clients ever since, later adding tuxedo rentals for the male side, as well.

With new inventory that changes monthly and with the seasons, the fashions available at this boutique aim to flatter every cut and silhouette. For a custom gown, their average turnaround time is less than six months. In addition to gowns, they can also accessorize with their inventory of bridal belts, hair accessories, veils, and jewelry. Their collection of attire caters to:

• Bride
  • Bridesmaids
  • Flower girls
  • Groom
  • Groomsmen
  • Parents of the couple
  • Ring bearers

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Rhiana
    Rhiana Married on 12/01/2018
    I booked a Diamond Consultation with Lance at The Curvy Bride Boutique and could not be more pleased with how it turned out. Lovely, tasty, trendy snacks with some delicious champagne and a Mary Kay party to entertain my friends and family while I had my hair and make-up done prior to trying on dresses. I had talked to Lance the day before about my vision for my wedding and he had put together several dresses for me to try. I said yes on the second to the last dress in the line-up! Lance was very kind, patient, and helpful on that day. I felt like I had known him for years! Once the dress came in to his shop, he quickly shipped it out to me as I live in California and couldn't afford another flight to pick it up. If you're curvy and want personal service and to see a large selection, go to The Curvy Bride Boutique!
    Kylee Married on 06/01/2018
    Lance and Reagan are amazing. They made me feel more like than just another customer. they made me feel like I was the only one in the room and the most beautiful bride they had ever seen even for being plus size.
    Sarah Married on 04/13/2018

Wonderful Experience

I tried on dresses and ended up finding my wedding dress at Curvy Bride Boutique, and it was such a wonderful experience. Being on the thicker end of the body size spectrum, I had been putting off dress shopping because I knew most stores don’t carry sample sizes that would be of any use to me. I had pretty much resigned myself to picking a dress out of a catalogue and praying that it didn’t look horrible on my body once it arrived. Then I found Curvy Bride Boutique. I was able to try on several different dresses (discovered that the silhouette I thought I wanted didn’t look as good as another one) and found the perfect dress. Lance was super helpful and was great about letting me know what colo changes and alterations we could make to the dresses to better fit what I wanted. Curvy Bride Boutique made dress shopping a truely enjoyable and memorable experience.

8136B S. Harvard Ave. Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74137

Sunday - Tuesday Closed Wednesday 10am - 4pm Thursday - Saturday 10am-6pm
Location of (The Curvy Bride Boutique)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding