Valentine Bridal

Tulsa, OK View map

Bridal Couture by Sonni specializes in designing and creating custom bridal gowns. We take the time and sit down with each bride to discuss her dream dress. No two brides are the same, so no two dress should be either. Every gown is made of the finest silk materials and hand crafted to the brides exact measurements to ensure an impeccable fit.

One of the biggest misconceptions we hear is "I don't think I can afford to have a custom wedding gown". The truth is that once you factor in the cost of alterations, our dresses are a better deal than the one bought off the rack. Unlike the one bought off the rack, our dresses are made of a much higher quality fabric and will fit far better than an altered dress ever will!

We would love to sit down with you and learn about your big day!

To book a consultation, simply email us at contact@bridalcouturebysonni.com, or give us a call at 918-200-9452. Can't wait to hear for you!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Formal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Rebecca Married on 05/27/2017
    Wonderful experience at Bridal Couture by Sonni. Highly recommend. I purchased a dress at a Tulsa bridal shop, and while it had beautiful lace and fit, it missed 2 things that really wanted - beading and cap sleeves. Sonni, first of all, is so kind and calming. She helped me talk through different style options and encouraged me to take my time deciding - I never felt rushed or pressured. In her shop, she has the most gorgeous collection of fabrics that she uses in her dresses. At my first appointment, I fell in love with a pearl and crystal lace on display. Using that fabric she completely transformed my dress into my dream dress. I was so happy that I asked her to make my veil, too. I also felt the price was very reasonable for all that I received-- incredible craftsmanship, quality fabrics, and customer service.
  • User2928453 2+ years ago
    Sonni is the absolute best!!! I loved working with her and she created me the wedding dress of my dreams!!! She was super professional and great to work with all along the way. I am so glad I decided to have a custom dress made.
  • User2491830 2+ years ago
    I enjoyed working with Sonni. She designed and created a beautiful garment for me to wear for winter wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

8162D S Lewis Ave Tulsa, OK, 74137
9182009452
Location of (Valentine Bridal)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding