Aloha Bridal Connections Reviews

Aloha Bridal Connections 5
Aloha Bridal Connections 6
Aloha Bridal Connections 7

Michelle-Joyce · Married on 05/15/2016

Having a destination wedding, I knew we needed a wedding planner...someone to be our eyes and ears in Hawaii since we physically couldn't be there ourselves. I wanted to do all the planning myself, but I also wanted piece of mind and relaxation the day of the wedding. I got exactly that (and more) with Lauren as my day-of coordinator.

She was the first vendor I hired, partially because ABC offers a great 5% discount on preferred vendors, but mostly because we hit it off from the very first email to the very first phone conversation we had. Lauren is extremely organized and very punctual. She responded to all my emails almost instantly. She gave me advice on other vendors, gave me recommendations on where to go in Hawaii, reviewed all my contracts thoroughly for any red flags, and overall just guided us throughout the whole wedding planning process literally from beginning to end.

The day of the wedding, she had everything down to the second. They took care of all the little details of the day, from fanning us when it got hot, to holding my flower girl's hand halfway down the aisle, to counting the bills from the money dance, to folding my table napkins, to making sure we ate, to even helping me use the bathroom! Lauren and Natalie were so amazing to work with, I got rave reviews from my bridal party to my guests on the amazing job they did! I highly recommend Lauren and her team, I promise they will do a fantastic job!

Sent on 08/16/2016

This team is more than you could ever ask for. They are such a caring group of girls that any bride could ever ask for! From making sure flowers were delivered on time to making sure my hair looked perfect after the ceremony and before the reception to making sure that every single one of my guests were taken care of... They did an amazing job! Lauren and her team really look out for their brides in a kind of way you'd look out for your sister! Thank you Aloha Bridal Connections for making my day as perfect as could be!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Brelyn · Married on 04/28/2016

Lauren and her team were super professional and so knowledgeable about weddings and Hawaii. I loved that she had positive relationships and connections with my other vendors. I was truly able to relax the day of my wedding, knowing that there were not 1, not 2 but 3 amazing ladies making sure my day went smoothly. One of Lauren's girls even took time out of her day the day after the wedding to bring my mom her hat that she left at the venue (and greeted me with a lei). I highly recommend ABC if you want to completely relax on your special day!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Jamie · Married on 03/23/2016

We've been totally slow on reviewing our vendors, but Lauren and team deserve every good word even if it's a little delayed!

We knew we'd have to do a destination wedding, as we live in New York, all of my family comes from the Midwest and my guy's family is from Australia. We decided on Hawaii as our wedding location and we were so happy we did! Our wedding was March 23rd 2016 at Halekulani Hotel's Hau Terrace in Honolulu.

I've coordinated/decorated/baked for other people's weddings but I knew for our wedding, I didn't want to have to be "in charge" on the day of. After searching reviews and getting recommendations, we spoke with Lauren and immediately knew that it would be great to work with her and her team.

We had selected ABC's "day-of" service, so we had a few Skype meetings with Lauren to discuss our vision, our goals for the day, and all of the details they needed to know. She was great with recommendations of additional vendors and suggesting solutions to things we still hadn't figured out. As an enthusiastic DIY-er, I had decided to hand-make almost all of the decor for the day, so in the months leading up to our wedding, my guy and I were busy with crafting. She respected our DIY plans and never made us feel like we should do anything different than what we wanted. She was there to support our plans and make our day great.

On our wedding day, Lauren and her team were on top of everything. As the bride, the day and all the prep can feel like a crazy whirlwind, but I felt like Lauren was a calm wash of ocean breeze over all of it. She had a timeline worked out, made sure every detail we had painstakingly planned was executed exactly as we hoped, and did it all with a relaxed and funattitude. We did not have to worry about anything other than enjoying our time with each other and our guests.

We would definitely recommend Lauren and her team!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 02/27/2016

We hired Natalie as day-of coordinator for our wedding at YWCA. We are so glad we did and would highly recommend Natalie and her team. They were professional, organized, and easy to contact.

We love that they have a list of preferred vendors to work with. This helped us narrow down all the vendors. Natalie will help to review the contracts with the various vendors and we are able to contact her throughout the planning process for any questions.

Natalie started taking over 1 month prior to our wedding. She was really organized in providing us with a timeline, and contacting our vendors so that they are all on the same page. She also provided us with sample table arrangements, photo shot list, and an inventory list (to keep track of all the things brought to the venue). The timeline was phenomenal and very specific. She helped guide our rehearsal which was a tremendous help as we had no idea what to expect.

On the day of the wedding Natalie was instrumental to keeping everything on track. Everything ran smoothly and the day couldn't have been more perfect. Best of all, it was stress free!

We cannot thank Natalie and her team enough for all their hard work to make our day unforgettable!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Cynthia · Married on 01/10/2016

We hired Lauren & her team for Day Of Coordination and we're beyond happy. Aloha Bridal Connections went above and beyond to make our day perfect. All of her team members were extremely friendly and professional, keeping us on schedule while making sure we enjoyed our wedding day. We recommend them to anyone getting married since they kept everything running smoothly and made it so we wouldn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Allison · Married on 08/24/2015

At the very least, every bride needs a Day-of Wedding Coordinator. This was what we hired Lauren and her ABC team for. After an exchange of emails, we met her through Skype and loved her kind and professional demeanor. She's energetic and detail-oriented. Lauren is on top of her work! This was important for us since we're from New Jersey and needed responsiveness through emails.

As we started locking down our vendors, we started looping Lauren in. About two months before the big day, Lauren's role started to gradually grow and she took over well before we flew out to Hawaii.

Let's get to the big day. It's raining cats and dogs from 4am til around 9am and my husband and Lauren discussed a backup game plan if it still rains for our outdoor reception (Turtle Bay Resort). My husband had a huge role in planning and executing, so his natural instinct was to come up with something on his own. He came to his senses and remembered that we hired Lauren for this exact scenario. He let Lauren know that we trusted her opinion and let her take the driver's seat for the rest of the day.

The rain stopped right when the church ceremony started. Lauren and her team were present at the church and helped out a ton. When my husband and I arrived to the reception, her team was all over everything. They rocked. They kept the drinks coming, fanned my sweaty husband and made the day so easy for us. We are so lucky (and smart) to have hired them!

Advice to future brides: SAVE YOUR SANITY. Every bride needs to simply enjoy her big day. Lauren offers a great price for her and her team's services. Her team is super sweet!

My husband and I highly recommend Lauren and the rest of the ABC team. Keep doing wonderful work!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Laura · Married on 07/31/2015

While I’m originally a Hawaii girl, I currently live in the UK. So when my husband and I decided to have our wedding in Hawaii, I knew I needed help. After finding Lauren online and having an initial Skype chat, we decided to book Lauren and her team.

I am SO glad we went with Lauren. From day 1, she worked with us to get a sense of our wedding vision, helped review our vendor contracts, and gave helpful recommendations for vendors we didn’t have lined up yet.

While we only booked her for Day-Of coordination, Lauren was helpful throughout the process. Whether we needed her guidance regarding the outdoor heat, shifting timelines, or doing a first look, Lauren was fantastic at giving us uber quick responses via email. At our wedding rehearsal, Lauren was there to walk us through the little details with our minister. She was instrumental in making us feel comfortable and ready for our big day as possible.

On our wedding day, Lauren and her team were AMAZING! I swear they were like wedding ninjas. Because we gave them all of the details they needed prior to the day, they were all ready and prepared to set up our ceremony and reception room for us. Lauren herself was a godsend – I asked if she could recommend a vendor to help me steam the train of my dress, and instead she brought her own steamer and helped me get it looking good as new! Lauren was also a great help throughout the day. She fluffed my dress, made sure my husband and I ate first, and kept us on-time so everything ran smoothly. Lauren was also constantly in contact with all of our wedding vendors throughout the day, so I didn’t have to deal with a million questions.

Hiring Lauren and her team at ABC was the best decision I ever made. They took care of every aspect of the day so we didn’t have to think, we could just sit back and enjoy the wedding. Having that peace of mind was the best wedding present ever. So brides (and husbands to be), do yourself a favor and book ABC, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

We hired Aloha Bridal Connections for day-of coordinating. Our wedding was this past July 2015 and Lauren and her team did a wonderful job! After meeting Lauren for the first time, we knew right away that she had a lot of experience in the business. She was able to give us advice on small details that we probably wouldn't have thought of ourselves. We were also glad that she was already familiar with our venue, the YWCA Honolulu. She was able to help out with the venue's layout (where the cake and DJ could be set up, etc.) and how much food we should probably order.

Lauren's calm and assertive personality made her the perfect person to deal with vendors and some guests on the day-of. I'd like to say her calmness also made me (the bride) feel relaxed that day. She kept things running smoothly and I was glad that I didn't have to worry about a thing.

We also hired two extra ABC assistants to sit at our check-in table. They did a great job and I was so thankful we didn't need to stick a family member at the check-in table instead. They made sure everyone knew where to go for the ceremony, gave away favors and collected any missing mailing addresses from guests.

I'd recommend Aloha Bridal Connections to anyone planning their wedding on Oahu. ABC is very experienced and professional at what they do. No complaints here! :)

Sent on 10/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/18/2015

Lauren is the best wedding coordinator on the island HANDS DOWN. I completely attribute the success of my wedding to her and her team. Aloha Bridal Connections provided me and my husband day of wedding coordination on 7/18/15. At first my husband wasn't so sure about hiring a day of coordinator but even he agreed (even before our wedding day) that hiring her was one of the best decisions we made. Because of Lauren I was able to have a stress free trip with my friends and family and fully enjoy my wedding day without worrying about problems that occurred both in the few days before and the day of my wedding (and trust me there were some problems). Lauren and her team even took leftover decor items I had and arranged them on our guest table and bar area to really carry our theme through the whole event. If you are on the fence about hiring Aloha Bridal Connections, don't be! It will be the best decision you could make about your wedding. I know it was mine! Thank you so much Lauren and Aloha Bridal Connections for giving me the perfect wedding day!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

My wife and I had our wedding this past June at Ko’olau Ballrooms on Oahu and we both agree that Lauren and her team were absolutely outstanding in every aspect of their services. We had reached out to ABC for their day-of coordination package and in every one of our interactions, Lauren was extremely warm and upfront. She provided great wedding planning tips and vendor selections. She was also highly responsive via email which was immense given the fact that we were planning a destination wedding. It really put us at ease knowing that we had eyes and ears on the ground for us.

In the days leading up to the wedding, Lauren made sure that every single one of our questions and concerns was addressed whether it was wedding itineraries (her time estimations for the schedule were spot-on!), flower arrangements, or anything else. She also took on all correspondence with our vendors which really took a load off of our shoulders and allowed us to focus on other aspects of the wedding as well as family and friends. Our wedding day felt like a blur and we know that feeling was in good measure due to how smoothly Lauren and her team coordinated the entire event. Lauren was right there making sure all the pieces were in place before, during, and after the wedding. My wife and myself each had an assigned assistant who helped with whatever was needed from water to even providing touch-up make-up and ice for a bug bite that I received while taking pictures prior to the wedding (the bite was gone by the wedding ceremony thankfully)! Lauren also went above and beyond by going out of her way to replace a specially bought wine glass that had broken prior to the wedding. Wherever there was a need, Lauren and her team were there with the solution. Simply put, we would highly recommend ABC to any other couples looking for an expert and professional wedding coordinator - you absolutely won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Lauren is an absolute gem!! She truly helped make our wedding day run as smoothly as possible.

Even though we hired ABC for Day of coordination... Months, weeks & days leading up to our wedding day... Lauren was always available. She answered any of my questions, work through all my concerns and made everything seem more clearer.

Lauren was at our wedding rehearsal. There was already a coordinator for the church. But it seemed like she didn't know how to coordinate how the ceremony should flow. Lauren stepped in and took charge! Everything from how to walk in to church, putting the rings on each other, the kiss and how to walk out! The best part was she sent me a friendly reminder to sleep well the night before the wedding.

The morning of our big day, Lauren showed up while the moon was still out. I had a lot of bridesmaids so we needed to wake up really early to get our hair and make up started. She stayed with us until the second me needed to leave the hotel. Lauren is very punctual and kept us on our schedule. Even though we were running a few minutes behind schedule... Lauren kept her composure and was always so polite and friendly!

I truly did enjoy working with Lauren and her team! They made our wedding night flow with ease even though there were some family drama. Lauren reminded me to a few times to put my phone down and to just enjoy my day. I cannot thank her enough for telling me that. I appreciate all that Lauren has done for us. Thank you Lauren!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Steven and Jessica · Married on 05/08/2015

Lauren Ellis and her team are the absolute best! We booked Aloha Bridal Connection for their day-of-coordination services, and it was one of the best wedding planning decisions we had made.

We were planning our destination wedding in Honolulu from Vancouver, Canada so we had put a lot of trust in Lauren, since we hadn't met any of our vendors until the week of our wedding! Lauren made wedding planning from afar incredibly stress-free, she is professional and super organized, always responded to her emails promptly, and had great recommendations about wedding vendors and advice about the wedding details.

One month before our wedding, we sent Lauren all of our contracts and she took over communication with our vendors. She was able to put together our wedding timeline and went through it together with us step-by-step over Skype. Lauren was super friendly but also has a great take-charge attitude, so we were confident that we were in good hands on our wedding day.

Our wedding day was a dream come true! Lauren was there bright and early in the morning and was with us throughout the whole day, while her team had set up the ceremony and reception area just as we had envisioned. Our photographer and videographer said they hadn't seen a more relaxed couple - but it was all thanks to Lauren, we didn't have to worry about a thing! Our wedding party and family all commented on how seamlessly the day went by and how stress free it was for them too, which was also really important to us. Lauren and her team took care of everything that day from making sure we had water and snacks throughout the day, gathering our friends and family for group photos, queuing the emcees for announcements, and a million other details! Thank you again Lauren and the team at Aloha Bridal Connections for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Ryan · Married on 04/30/2015

'This is the most epic wedding' said many of our guests. From the beginning, Lauren won our business through her professionalism and personality. We were not disappointed from the time we signed our contract through the end of our wedding. Lauren responded to all of our emails quickly and was always on top of everything. She communicated with our vendors and made sure everything we wanted was set. Lauren was an intricate in executing our vision. She stuck by our sides throughout the whole wedding and made sure everything went smoothly. Her team was also amazing on the day of the wedding and a huge help. I can't image what our wedding would have been like without Lauren. It was amazing and we have her to thank.

We would highly recommend Lauren and her team to all couples who want an excellent partner in executing their wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Mai · Married on 04/26/2015

Our destination wedding in Hawaii was amazing! Lauren from Aloha Bridal Connections was so great throughout the entire process. Right from the beginning we loved how easy it was to communicate with her. Every email we sent, loaded with questions, was responded to so quickly and thoroughly. All of her suggestions and comments were extremely helpful. Her vendor recommendations ended up working out perfectly too.
    The wedding day ran so smoothly thanks to Lauren and her team! We literally didn’t have to worry about a thing, which is what you want on your wedding day!! We highly recommend Lauren and Aloha Bridal Connections and can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Keana · Married on 04/04/2015

AMAZING. Lauren, Natalie and their team are so great at what they do. They are super organized and know a lot about the wedding planning process and have great connections! We worked directly with Natalie throughout our planning process and her team on the wedding day. They are miracle workers! They had to deal with so much BS at our venue on the day of our wedding but they were all very professional and handled everything so well. We would've cancelled our wedding that morning if it weren't for them. We are so so sooo grateful for all that they did for us, especially because we had a really large wedding and I know it was over their usual limit. We are very thankful that they stuck with us throughout the process and on that day to make sure that everything ran smoothly and that we were relaxed and ready. We can't thank them enough! Hiring them for day-of coordination was the best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Shelley · Married on 03/21/2015

I cannot say enough about how great Lauren Ellis is at ABC. We planned our wedding from San Francisco and, while I grew up in Hawaii, it was still difficult to plan from afar. I thought at first that I would be able to handle the whole thing on my own, but eventually realized that a "day of" coordinator would probably be helpful. While I didn't want to spend the money initially, the entire time Lauren, and her team, were there I couldn't believe how helpful it was to have her. She was so nice and super organized. She kept me, the groom, bridal party and parents on schedule and she was a great resource throughout. On the day of the wedding she proved just how essential having a coordinator is by making sure the vendors were in order, telling me and the groom where we needed to be (so we didn't have to worry), and made sure that the night ran smoothly. The day after my mom, my husband and I couldn't stop saying how the night wouldn't have been possible, or nearly as enjoyable, if Lauren and her team weren't there. While I was hesitant at first to spend any money on a coordinator, I now feel that this was the best and most worthwhile expense of the whole wedding. Hire Lauren immediately!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Angelina · Married on 02/09/2015

Lauren and her team did an amazing job on our wedding day. We hired them as a day-of coordination service, but they have helped us review contracts and organize vendors even prior to our big day. They had all the coordination planned out so we could enjoy the wedding while she worked in the background. They even had a girl from their team follow us to all the locations where we took photos, just so she could hold my phone, re-apply my lipgloss and hold the skirt of my dress while I walked. They set up and arranged the reception room to perfection. We didn't even bother seeing our reception set-up prior because this team is trustworthy and are able to read and fulfill the needs of their clients. Our wedding was flawless and our guests said it was the best wedding they've been to. Aloha Bridal Connection is a hidden gem because their prices are very good and the service is exceptional.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Mimi · Married on 12/03/2014

My husband and I are truly beyond thankful that we chose Aloha Bridal Connections as our Day-of-Coordinator for our wedding on the 3rd December 2014 on Oahu. Lauren and her assistant Natalie are so sweet, genuine, organized and helpful people. You can really tell that they enjoy what they are doing. They made our day totally stress-free and made sure we could enjoy our wedding day with our friends and family.

During the months up to the wedding, Lauren always replied all my e-mails within 24 hours (most of them were actually replied within a few hours). When you are planning a wedding from overseas, it is crucial that your wedding planner replies you promptly. This made me feel that I could trust her and it made me feel at ease. She came with great vendor suggestions and helped create a detailed timeline that met our needs.

Lauren met up with us twice in Hawaii before our wedding to go through all the details. She offered to meet up with us on the day before our wedding to go through a ceremony rehearsal, which was really sweet and we didn't really expect that as we only booked her as our Day-of-Coordinator. That really was helpful for us as we didn't had the chance to meet our officiant in person before our wedding. She truly went beyond our expectations to make sure we would have a perfect day.

On the wedding day itself, Lauren and Natalie were so professional and I didn't have to think about one thing! They put our centerpieces and decoration so beautifully together and they really understood my theme vision well. Throughout the day they made sure I drank enough water and they were always there when I needed them. Natalie was really great at assisting us on our First Look photo shoots that we did on three different locations before the ceremony.

In the end, our wedding day came together so beautifully and magical and we couldn't have had a better Wedding Day-of-Coordinators than Lauren and Natalie!
    Thank you SO much for everything that you did!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Angela · Married on 11/08/2014

My fiancé and I met Lauren at the Wedding Expo where we decided to hire her for the day-of coordination, and that was easily one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. Lauren and her team are absolutely THE BEST! She saved me so much stress during the planning process and especially on the wedding day. I was so thrilled on how my wedding day turned out and it was all due to her.

I got married at Fosters Point on Hickam AFB, which required a lot of logistics since it isn't normally setup for just weddings. Despite all of this, her team took my vision of the wedding and exceeded my expectations. Everything turned out so much better than I could have ever imagined!

Lauren is all about the small details, extremely organized and so professional. I highly recommend ABC to anyone searching for a coordinator! You will be so glad you went with Lauren and her team! Thank you ABC for making my wedding day so incredibly amazing!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Hiring Lauren and the ABC team was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We highly recommend them!

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Honolulu, Hawaii (Sept 5, 2014). We planned the wedding ourselves and we realized during the process that it might be a good idea to hire a wedding day coordinator to help us on our wedding day and provide advice throughout the planning process - we were extremely happy to find Lauren and ABC!

The big difference between Lauren and other wedding coordinators is that she made herself available for consultation as soon as we hired her (versus other coordinators who only gets involved closer to the date). Because we were planning a destination wedding, it was important to us to make sure the vendors we planned to hire were the best and most reliable - Lauren helped us a lot by providing vendor referrals and we were happy with all the vendor services and discounts! Lauren was also responsive to all our inquiries and she took the time to understand our vision. She was the point of contact 2 weeks before the wedding and that definitely helped keep some of the stress off of us.

We met with Lauren a couple of days before the wedding and she was extremely organized, so nice and on top of everything - my husband and I felt calm and assured that everything was going to be alright after the meeting.

On the wedding day, Lauren came early to make sure everything was all set and ready for the busy day ahead. Lauren and her team was extremely organized and well coordinated. They were the last ones out of the event venue and made sure all the important stuff were securely returned to our room. It was really a huge pleasure to have them at our wedding and we couldn't have had a beautiful day without them!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Beverly · Married on 08/31/2014

If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Lauren is amazing and easy to work with! I couldn't have done it without her!

I was on a tight budget, as are many other bride/grooms, so I needed someone that I felt comfortable with and within my budget. Especially for the fact that I will not be able to meet them, my gut feeling and the responsiveness was key! When I contacted lauren, I swear, she responded to me in a split second! I was shocked and pleased! it wasn't just once but almost every time I emailed her, she responded within minutes.

Lauren was very honest and helped me through everything. Every time we spoke, either through phone or email, I felt 100x better and 100x less stressed because I knew I was in good hands.

On the day of, Lauren arrives early and we go through all the details of the wedding in terms of decorations and I hand it over to her from there. She stays with you and does all these behind the scenes stuff! Her teams joins later and they were all amazing as well! such great people, so nice, sweet and genuine. The whole day went so smoothly and it was completely due to her an her team! My guests also commented afterwards telling me how the transition from ceremony to cocktails to receptions all went smoothly. If there were any issues on our wedding day, we had no idea, which means she did a wonderful job in making sure everything works out and that we continue to have fun on our special day!

I honestly could not have asked for anything more. Our wedding was beautiful and PERFECT in every way possible. I was stress-free that day and the days leading up to the big day, due in huge part from Lauren!

I highly HIGHLY recommend her! You can tell how much she loves doing what she's doing and I think that is so important! I can't praise her more. She's just the best!

THANK YOU LAUREN AND TEAM!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Nick · Married on 08/09/2014

Before we started, I had no idea what went into a wedding. I mean, I thought I did, what with the vendors and the ceremony and the reception … and basically that it all had to be everything my then fiancee wanted it to be. What I really had no idea about was all the work and thought that goes into making EVERY DECISION. The amount of detail and knowledge required to get anything done was so enormous, my wife and I often found ourselves overwhelmed with the wedding planning process.

The additional month of wedding planning was for my wife and I to figure our lives out and make decisions. I think that a lot of brides get hung up, not because the process is so detailed oriented, but because they don’t know if the decision they’re making is a good one. Lauren was awesome because she would let my wife know that her decision or choice was, indeed, a good one or a bad one. And she did so perfectly. She knew exactly how to criticize an idea that wouldn’t have worked and then tweak it in a way that would make it appealing to my wife. She was also great at working hard to make sure the awesome ideas my wife had were executed perfectly. Lauren came with us to our vendor meetings and made us sit down and make decisions about things in 15 minutes that would’ve taken us a week to do if we were by ourselves. She also went shopping with us to help us get items for our wedding. She made a lot of great suggestions for centerpieces and decor. The best part had to be our homework. Lauren gave us tasks to complete like find a particular item at a store or make a slideshow of the flowers we liked online … stuff like that to help us make decisions quickly and make us feel like we were doing something towards the wedding. It feels nice to cross things off-lists and get things done.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Joy · Married on 07/27/2014

Lauren was our day of coordinator for our wedding on 7/27/14. Firstly, Lauren and her team are amazing! They helped to make my wedding stress-FREE! During the planning process, people kept saying how above everything we needed to get a day of coordinator and that it would be definitely worth it. This will sound crazy, but Lauren was recommended to us by an insurance agent, who we didn't really know. I looked her up and every review was simply positive and raved about her.

I met with Lauren with my MOH to see if she would be a good fit for me. She was super nice and seemed really organized and I decided to booked her. She definitely kept in touch throughout the planning process and was vital in recommending some of the vendors that I ended up using for my wedding. All of the vendors she recommended were awesome. She put together the timeline for the day and communicated with the other vendors a week prior to the wedding (this was a stress reliever).

The day of, Lauren was prompt and ready for everything. She is so easy-going and awesome to talk to, it felt like she was part of the bridal party. She helped to ensure that everything and everyone (including vendors) were on time, set up, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I am the type of person that will overthink and worry, but honestly the day of my wedding, everything went so smoothly, I had no worries at all. I put everything in Lauren's hands and my husband and I were just having fun the entire day. One thing that stuck out as an example of her awesomeness - I asked her for my thank you speech, since it was coming up in the program, and she said it was ready for us on the podium! How awesome is that?? It may be a small detail, but that blew me away. And things like that are invaluable when you're getting married, there's enough things to worry about. Lauren just makes your life easier.

I would highly recommend Lauren and her team to anyone that is looking for a day of coordinator!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2014

Lauren is AMAZING and so is the rest of her staff!!! I was planning my Hawaiian wedding from California and I was hesitant to get a coordinator but decided that it might be a bit easier to have someone there for the day of the wedding. I planned the bulk of the wedding with selecting and booking vendors but we booked Lauren for her day-of-coordination package and it was probably the best decision that I made during my planning process. Lauren was available via e-mail from the day that we booked (and responded) and she took over 2 months before the wedding as the main point of contact for all vendors after that...and was a lifesaver for me! At this same time, I found out that my dad was diagnosed with cancer and they gave him 6 months to a year to live and he was no longer going to be able to make it to my wedding...so you can imagine how stressful my life was at that point. But, Lauren was so incredible that I really did not have anything to worry about regarding the wedding. She is so organized and she responds SO quickly...which I loved...especially planning a destination wedding. I was having difficulty finding a florist and she jumped right in calling her contacts and within 24 hours I had got a call back. We met with her a few days before the wedding and she is genuinely a nice person and really easy to get along with along with being reliable. I have a hard time letting go of the details and relying on other people but with Lauren I truly was able to say, "I don't know...ask Lauren" and she was on top of it. Lauren offered to be the person holding the iPad while facetiming the wedding with my dad back at home and she did an amazing job. My dad was so excited that they got to see the ceremony and said that they could see and hear everything. Honestly, Lauren really was a lifesaver for me. I had so much going on but she handled everything and I had no worries about her handling it. I had complete confidence in her and my wedding day was amazing.

Sent on 07/17/2014