26 Reviews for All In The Details

Destination (1)
Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)
26 All In The Details Reviews

I don't even know where to begin.....Melissa and her team took my daughter, Madison's vision and created a dream come true for she and Brandon! Melissa showed genuine excitement and care and poured over each important detail with us. She and her team, Morgan and Sarah are excellent communicators, experts in their field and most importantly of all care about their clients wishes and dreams! They went above and beyond on wedding day! It was so nice to be able to trust Melissa and her team with organization, scheduling and decorating of the rehearsal, wedding and reception. Melissa and her team are all very sweet, low key and assuring! They were so complimentary of my daughter's unique style, hard work and determination to make this wedding she had always dreamed of!
I would highly recommend this wonderful team of professionals! We were thrilled beyond words!

Profile Picture Sally, 7/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring All in the Details was absolutely the best thing I could have done for the entire wedding! You absolutely have to have a coordinator! I do not know how brides keep their sanity with out one. We hired Melissa and her Team and they were absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I are both military, I am stationed out of state in CO and He is 9 hours from San Antonio so planning a destination wedding was easy with Melissa. She absolutely helped with all the little details that we did not have time to do she took care of them for us. She worked so well with the vendors we had chosen which happen to be all the ones she would have recommended for us any ways. The day of the wedding we did not have to worry about anything Melissa and Morgan carried out every little detail we wanted and our wedding was flawless and magical and everything I dreamed it would be. Thank you Melissa and Morgan you guys are Rock Stars!

Profile Picture Kathrine, 4/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Destination, Military, Religious

I loved having All-in-the details as my planners. They were completely professional throughout the entire process. They helped me organize my vendors, helped set up the tables during the wedding day, kept me calm when I was getting anxious, and kept the bride and groom as a number one priority. They were also pretty flexible with us. Melissa and her team are great! I loved having them!

Profile Picture Margarita , 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wow! Where do we start! Melissa and her team did an amazing job! She and her team went above and beyond! We were really iffy about getting a wedding planner but it was the best decision we made! Let's be honest I wasn't the easiest bride to work with but Melissa and her team did everything I asked of them and exceeded our expectations! Anything you need from them consider it done! They coordinated everything very well and know exactly what they are doing. Our wedding flowed very well! I would highly recommend them to any bride in a heartbeat!!! I was able to greet, talk, dance, with my guest because I wasn't busy trying to coordinate everything. Brides if you want to enjoy your wedding my best advice to get a wedding coordinator! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Going with Melissa and her team for day of coordination was one of the best choices I made for my wedding. She's organized, works quickly, and is very professional. I wish I had just booked Melissa to coordinate the entire wedding! I had booked with Zaza Gardens before I went with All in the Details so I didn't get to have her input for venue. I had some major issues with Zaza and spoke to Melissa about it. I considered a venue change. I talked to Melissa and she got back to me with options before the end of the day; we were three months away from the wedding at that point. I ended up sticking it out with Zaza but Melissa did tell me that she would deal with them from then on so I wouldn't have to. I was so relieved. She was amazing. On the wedding day, it rained, so we had to move the ceremony indoors. If Melissa hadn't been there, it would have been a big mess. She and her assistant called all the vendors to reschedule setup times and re-organized everything so we could have an indoor ceremony. Family members told me after the wedding that they thought Melissa's pacing of the wedding was perfect and that she definitely was on top of everything. I could not recommend Melissa and All in the Details more highly.

Profile Picture User5306150, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals

Melissa was great! During the rehearsal and day of the wedding I had no responsibilities or worries. The day after my wedding I suddenly remembered that my cake stand needed to be returned. Melissa had already done that for me and sent in my marriage license. I had considered not getting a wedding planner, but I'm so glad I did. I didn't have to bother my family with any responsibilities or tasks the day of the wedding, Melissa literally did everything.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah & Morgan were the biggest asset we had on our wedding day! The ladies were on top of everything and David & I had nothing to worry about. From the wedding rehearsal to our send off on our wedding night, I felt 0 stress. The caterers threw our cake topper away & Sarah made them go through the trash bags until they found it! Thank you All In The Details for your amazing work!

Profile Picture Lucero, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Melissa and her team were absolutely fantastic! We had our dream wedding thanks to them. We chose her 6 week package, along with a couple add ons to help us pick our vendors (all turned out amazing) and to help bring our Fiesta theme to life. Her ideas were awesome, and she and her team worked so hard to bring everything together in the middle of a hectic week. She helped calm my nerves when the chance of rain spiked up to 80% the week before the wedding, and reassured me the tents we had to get at the last minute would be beautiful. Our wedding day turned out perfect - without a drop of rain, the decorations with the tents looked magical and I was glad we had them. Funny thing, I thought I would be a teary mess the day of the wedding, but I only shed my first tear after the ceremony, when we walked to the reception site and I saw all the decor and how beautiful everything turned out. THANK YOU, Melissa, Sarah, and your whole team for the most beautiful, fun FIESTA wedding we ever could have imagined!

Profile Picture emily, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

If I had know how awesome Melissa and her team was going to be, I would've hired her earlier in the process and utilized her more comprehensive wedding planning services. My fiancé and I planned the wedding while living in another state, so most of the work fell on my family. Meeting with Melissa and really starting to work with her as the wedding date moved closer, she's just fantastic and on top of all the little details I never even considered. She coordinated with all the vendors, set up a timeline, ran our rehearsal, and handled all the little emergencies that came up the day of. She was fairly priced, and I would've paid more knowing how amazing her team was. Even though we only hired her for the day-of-coordinator service, she began working with our vendors and establishing timelines weeks out, and even recommended a few vendors to use when we had questions about other services. Absolutely phenomenal.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This company has an amazing team! They are all so kind, hard working, and flexible. I loved working with All in the Details and I would recommend them to anyone I know. They made wedding planning fun and exciting, which allowed my husband and I to enjoy ourselves every step of the way. Our wedding was amazing! I was not stressed at all because I knew this team would make sure everything worked out; which it did!

Profile Picture Lilia, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa and her team were amazing the made all of the wedding dreams come true. #BESTDAYEVER

Profile Picture Desaree, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When Brandon & I stumbled upon Kendall Plantation, we instantly fell in love! Melissa was there & gave us a quick rundown. I don't think I have ever met a more understanding, genuine, & patient person in my life. Melissa, YOU made it all possible! We will never be able to thank you enough! The stress that this type of pressure puts on families is no joke. She was there every step of the way. Anytime I needed advice or had issues come up, she was responsive & there at our every call, email, & text. She worked with us & we pulled off the most beautiful wedding! It wasn't a small party either, we had over 300 guests. She had security on deck, her team intact & our timeline down to a t! Everything ran smoothly. It's sometimes easy to get lost in the mix of the planning & we tend to forget what the occasion is all about. The only thing that we were concerned about that day was the fact that we were so happy & so in love, we were not worried about a single thing because honestly, they had EVERYTHING under control. She was in constant communication with us making sure we ate, danced, laughed, cried, drank, took pictures, I mean EVERYTHING. Her team literally made this day possible & we are forever grateful to you guys. This was the best day I can ever remember & you guys made it so special for us. We weren't just another client, Melissa took the time to get to know us. She opened up, listened to us & guided us along the entire way. I can't believe we pulled that off in 3 MONTHS, I'm so impressed! Melissa & team, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU. For everything. This was definitely not your normal engagement, our families are a little crazy, but you made it all worth it & reminded us every second of the way what that day was really about. I will recommend you guys over & over to any & everyone. I am so grateful for running into you that random Saturday because without you, it seriously would not have been the incredibly AMAZING day that it was. THANK YOU!!!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot sing the praise of Melissa Gaines of All in the Details Events loud enough. When Melissa initially offered her services to me early on in my engagement, I declined. As a first time bride, I thought I was superhuman and could manage a new job, plan a wedding and still have a life; I was mistaken. If I could lend one piece of advice to brides, it is this…it is well worth your time, money and sanity to choose Melissa as your wedding consultant/planner. Her expertise and calm demeanor, especially on wedding day, was a godsend. She gave valuable suggestions, recommendations and guidance to make the planning, coordination and execution of our wedding MUCH less stressful. She was timely when responding to my many inquires along the way and graciously allowed me to email, call, and text 7 days a week. What I love most about Melissa is her follow-through; if she says she is going to do something or be somewhere, you don’t have to worry about her doing what she says she will do in the timeframe she says she will do it. This is the kind of dependability and reliability you need on your wedding day. There is absolutely no way we could have pulled off our wedding without Melissa arranging tables/linens, placing flowers, and directing the wedding party, vendors and guests on our wedding day. It is amazing how she can read what you are stressing about and step in on the spot to alleviate the stress without you even having to say a word. It takes a special kind of person, with skills I wish I possessed, to plan events of this magnitude so effortlessly. I am honored to recommend Melissa to help you execute your wedding with precision, skill, beauty and unmatched expertise; and I am proud to call her my friend. I have nothing but love and gratitude for Melissa and her staff of All in the Details Events.

Profile Picture Kristina, 2/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa and her team were absolutely wonderful and easy to work with. They absolutely went above and beyond on everything that they were asked to do, and on things they weren't! Everything went smoothly and seemlessly, and I wouldn't change one thing on my day!

Profile Picture Ellen, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had wanted a day of coordinator from the beginning of my wedding planning but i could not find someone qualified and within my budget. I found Melissa a couple of months before my wedding and she saved me so so many headaches! I am so so glad that I found her. Melissa and her assistant really managed to execute all of the ideas i had for my big day perfectly. I didn't have one stress that day! She was awesome assisting at the rehearsal and in helping me make my timeline. THANK YOU SO MUCH MELISSA

Profile Picture Morgan, 3/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was simply amazing in helping my day come true. Her company matches her coordination to the fullest. She listened to what I wanted and needed, and I loved every detail that was executed.

Profile Picture User3536632, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so thankful that on the most important day of my life I was able to enjoy my wedding due to the incredible work of Melissa and "All In The Details". Having such a large wedding with almost 300 guest I knew there were a lot of details that had to be taken care of. From coordinating the vendors with the reception site, to contacting all the vendors who were difficult to reach prior to the wedding, Melissa made sure that I had nothing to worry about and handled everything for me on my special day. She helped my reception come together beautifully. I am extremely thankful for the hard work and organization that Melissa brought to my wedding. I continue to receive compliments about my wedding and how wonderful everything was. I know it would not have been as wonderful without the attention to detail that Melissa provided. Thanks!

Profile Picture User3604375, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you so much for all of your help with everything! You are amazing at what you do! Keep it up! God bless!

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Melissa as our wedding planner was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our daughter’s wedding. Our daughter is in her 3rd year of medical school and we are 5 ½ hours away from San Antonio, so we had to find someone we could trust. I thought I could do all the arranging myself, after 3 days of calling and waiting on people to call me back I was in tears. We met Melissa and in 5 minutes knew she was the answer to our prayers. She took over and immediately arranged every detail with professionalism and perfection. Melissa’s expertise allowed us to spend precious time with our daughter and know that Melissa was making sure every detail was in place. She helped us stay within our budget and yet was able to help us get more bang for our buck. She loves what she does so much and it is truly reflected in her work. You were sent to us by God and we are so grateful!
Donna and Bill

Profile Picture Donna , 7/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was great she worked with me throughout the entire wedding planning process, she went above and beyond to make sure all the vendors were up to speed on what I wanted. She was very professional and did not hesitate at all at any of my requests. There were times when I was uncomfortable confronting some of the vendors about different situations and she took care of everything. The day of I thought I would be wrapped up in all of the details of my wedding and seeing things that went wrong, but Melissa did a great job and every single detail was perfect! I would recommend her to any and everyone I know who is getting married. She responds quickly and precisely to questions and is overall an amazing wedding planner. I am so grateful for her help!!!

Profile Picture Krystine, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa did an excellent job with our event. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning an event of any size.

Profile Picture User3287077, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was professional, prompt and extremely thorough. She helped organize and execute all the details before, during and even after the wedding day. I was hesitant to spend money on a planner thinking I could handle most everything by myself. I am so thankful I hired Melissa to coordinate the many things that would have added stress to my life! Nothing was overlooked and I was extremely pleased with her services.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was great and so helpful, couldn't have done it all without her! Using her again for another daughter's wedding. Definitely would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Debbie, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was such a pleasure to work with Melissa and her team. We cannot say enough about her and her staff, as they were integral in making the day far exceed all of our expectations. Not only did they handle the rehearsal dinner and all the minor details, they took on tasks well outside their scope of work such as security detail and transportation oversight. From the moment we met Melissa, we knew she would help make our wedding perfect! She was always quick to respond when answering emails and calls. Her vendor recommendations were spot on and she was invaluable during communications with venue staff. She made sure the wedding went smoothly and kept us on time, ensuring a perfect day; all of which would not have been possible without Melissa and her team!

Profile Picture Beth , 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious