49 Reviews for All About Events

Full Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Civil (1)

Sarah, Bree and Crystal are exactly the team you need when you think you don’t need a wedding planner but you have no idea what you are talking about!
They helped us to have a magical and perfect wedding weekend. There are so many details that pop up which they already know how to handle that the stress disappears. They are extremely user friendly and positive. My endless texts never seemed to bother or surprise them. As only a beaming mother of the bride can say-use them even if you think that you don’t need this assistance. Our event was perfect in no small part thanks to them.

Profile Picture S, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We got married on June 2, 2018 and couldn't have done it without Bree and Bridgid! We had a rather large wedding and having someone there to double check the details in the contracts, ask the questions you're too busy to remember, and be there to hold your hand when your freaking out was truly priceless. AAE worked my brother' wedding last year and I was so glad my parents wanted to bring them on board for my wedding. We selected the "final stages" package and it was totally worth it. The master day-of timeline the girls created was so helpful. Everyone knew exactly when and where to be- which was super helpful considering we were trying to stay ahead of the 100% chance of rain. The ladies did a great job planning and executing our large, wild bunch and they even kept the rain away (riding, but really). Thank you to AAE and Bree and Bridgid for allowing me to ignore the stress and details, and enjoy the day and little moments with my now husband! AAE is the best and I would recommend them 100 times over!

Profile Picture katie, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Bree Tomar was fabulous. We got a “day of” planning package, which begin 8 weeks before our event. Bree was professional, outgoing, and as happy for us as if we had known each other for years. She coordinated all of our vendors, worked closely with the caterer, florist, and photographer, and beautifully managed all the details of a complex event. On the day of the wedding, she was literally everywhere, making sure that things were going according to plan. I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Working with Christina at All About Events is a breeze! She is very easy to work with, very flexible and accommodating. We were able to meet her in person as we started the process on an early weekday evening. She is very organized, which helps keep me organized and decreases the amount of stress that is typically part of wedding planning. She is quick to respond and gives a lot of ideas on how to make the day customizable to how we would like it. Christina is also very aware of our budget and is mindful in trying to have everything we want work for us within our budget.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We can’t thank All About Events enough for their outstanding service from initial contact to wedding day! The whole team was incredibly responsive, efficient, personable, and accommodating! Both us, our families, and the guests were impressed with how flawlessly the event was executed.

Profile Picture Erika, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina at All About Events has been great to work with to plan our wedding day! We are so excited to be able to have our reception at Reading Terminal Markets - one of the coolest places in Philly - and All About Events is helping us make our dream come true! Christina worked with us on the menu and budget, and has been supremely responsive and organized throughout the process. We are truly thrilled to be working with her and her team, and cannot wait for our big day!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My fiance and I are so very happy that we found All About Events in our early wedding planning phases! I would have never thought that one of our favorite places in Philly could also be the most perfect and unique wedding venue! We are having our ceremony and reception at the Reading Terminal Market (which we really couldn't be more excited about!) and none of it would be possible without All About Events. Christina and Stevie have been exceptional in helping us through all of the planning and logistics. The venue and menu options are endless, and they have been great in helping us customize our wedding day to really reflect us. They have answered all of our questions quickly and have provided us with lots of helpful suggestions. Christina is very professional and has done a fantastic job in making us feel like we are a priority. We really can't thank Christina, Stevie, and the rest of the All About Events team enough! They have all been wonderful to work with and we cannot wait for our wedding day!

Update: Now that our wedding day has come and gone, there really aren't enough words to express how grateful we are for Christina, Stevie and the rest of AAE! The night was an absolute success and the entire event team was just incredible. Stevie and Christina went above and beyond to help make our night flawless and very special, we felt like rock stars all night long! Our guests had the best time and have yet to stop raving about it all - the unique venue, the laid back vibe, the delicious food, and just an overall wonderful time. Thank you for helping make our wedding night so magnificent and unforgettable!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Couldn't have done it without Sarah and Bree! We genuinely can't thank them enough for all the help in planning and attending to our large bridal party, managing vendors, helping with literally anything we needed. The day of help was next level and I know it wouldn't have been seamless without them! Highly recommend trusting them for your wedding planning needs!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah and Bree are incredible. From helping with last minute bridesmaid fit issues, to navigating a very large wedding party, they handled everything! My daughters wedding would not have been the same without them.

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All about events was the best decision that my husband and I made regarding our wedding. Honestly, I don't even know where to begin because Sarah, Bree and their team were such an important part of our wedding I shudder to think how it would've turned out without them.

My husband and I thought we would be saving some money by throwing a little bit more of a casual wedding. We decided to host the ceremony in our home and then throw a block party for the reception. As the headcount started to rise and the details started to become so intense they were mindnumbing, we quickly realized that we were in over our heads.

What you don't realize is that when you start to plan a wedding that is a little more unique, you realize that you just don't know what you don't know.

Sarah and Bree earned the cost of the planning 1000 times over. I truly think that my wedding was amazing because of them. They were there every step of the way and even became a liaison between us and our parents and our families so that we didn't have to answer 1 million stupid questions all the time. That alone saved my sanity and probably my soon to be marriage!

Even on our wedding day we were assigned a lovely girl who was there just to make sure our cucumber margaritas stayed full!

Words cannot express how truly indebted I am to those two women and their entire team. I had the most amazing wedding and there is no way we would've been able to pull off such a ridiculous, fun day without them.

Even when it torrentially down poured during my ceremony on the roof deck, Sarah and Bree remain calm and positive which helped me get through it with a smile!

In summation, I know that I could not have done this without them. Maybe, some people can plan a wedding and execute it on their own but I just don't know why you would want to. Sarah and Bree have dropped down from the Wedding heavens and they are here to help you make your wedding amazing and memorable.

Profile Picture Capri, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wish that I could give Bree and Sarah from AAE 10 stars. I cannot express just how much we are thankful to have had them on board for our wedding day at Normandy Farms. We did the Final Stages package and it was probably one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. You don't realize how many decisions, small details, and how much needs to be coordinated the day of so having Bree and Sarah was incredible and I am not sure how we would have done it without them. I have to give a HUGE shoutout to Sarah for the absolutely unbelievable job that she did putting together our cookie table that we had after dinner. We had over a hundred dozen cookies made for our wedding guests and she created the most amazing showcase of them and it was a true highlight of the wedding!! Bree kept me calm all day long and made sure everything was absolutely the way we wanted it to be. I truly feel like I got to experience my wedding instead of just letting the day get away from me because of these lovely ladies. Would absolutely HIGHLY recommend them for any event but especially for your wedding day!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

It was 90 days from our wedding day, my fiancé (now husband) was in the midst of grad school hell, I was launching a new career and business and I thought I could handle all of the wedding planning. False. During a frantic call with my mother and mother-in-law they finally convinced me to throw in the towel and allow a professional to step in and take over. Best. Decision. I've. Ever. Made. (Aside from getting married of course.) From the very first moment I met Sarah & Bree I felt an incredible weight lifted from my shoulders! We hit it off and they took our vision and plans and brought it all together into the wedding of our dreams! The week of the wedding the forecast called for an absolute wash out on the big day. They were able to arrange a valet service and tenting from the one building to the next of the venue. No one got wet! The tables arrived two days early, they handled it. The hotel and after party venue was a nightmare, they handled it. They took over communication with the hotel so I could keep my sanity. When the hotel issues went beyond the wedding day they didn't blow me off, they handled it until everything was completed. Our wedding was unique for many reasons, one being that we are a same-sex couple. Sarah and Bree never made us feel uncomfortable, awkward or timid. We were making a lot of things up as we went as we had nothing to base our ceremony off of and were the first in our friend group to get married. Sarah and Bree offered their creativity and expertise to help us create the perfect day. Their interaction with our families was fun, care-free yet the epitome of professional. Class acts all the way! We want to have another major event so we can hire them again! I tell them to this day, "There would have been NO wedding without both you!!"

Profile Picture J. , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Truly the best! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Sol, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews

Truly exceptional!!
Sarah (Morrison) Zaun and Bree Tomar were the "Executive Producers" of our (outside) tented wedding, in December, in Pennsylvania...can you say, "daring"? Doug and I were married on December 3 and from the day we starting planning, Sarah and Bree were my dynamic duo. They were creative, responsive, attentive and an absolute pleasure to work with. They took our ideas and vision and with their experience and know-how, produced an end result that exceeded our expectations and positively blew our guests away!! AND, they did this while being respectful and cognizant of our budget all along the way. We simply could not have asked for a better experience.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sarah and Bree for making an idea a beautiful reality. Doug and I will forever recommend you and All About Events and be forever grateful for all that you did for our special day!
Dana and Doug Lammer

Profile Picture Dana, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

A big thank you to All About Events for making our Reading Terminal wedding absolutely perfect. Sarah and Stevie were our main points of contact. Both were incredibly helpful during the planning process, helping us to understand and navigate all of the logistics of planning a wedding at the Market. On the day of, they ensured that the party flowed perfectly.

Profile Picture Sydney, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Civil, Ceremony, Reception

Couldnt ask for a smoother wedding rehearsal dinner, everyone couldnt stop raving about it and everyone involved seemed like they were doing their darnedest to make sure I didnt worry about anything, and actually enjoy being around my guests! You hear so many horror stories about stressed brides leading up the the big day but not for me and not when it came to the rehersal dinner thats for sure

Profile Picture Falynn, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah, Stevie, Christina and the rest of the AAE team are amazing at what they do. They have an eye for detail and a passion for what they do. They are quick to respond and make you feel like you are their number one priority. On the day of the event, they know what you want and need before you do. Every time we needed them, they were there before we could turn around. You would be lucky to have AAE help you plan your perfect day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

I had an amazing experience with All About Events! From my first meeting to our wedding day, they were professional, attentive and supportive. We had a tight budget that they absolutely helped us stay within. We wanted a wedding that was 'outside the box' and they helped us to create our vision. Bree and/or Sarah was at every vendor meeting we had to support us and helped us to stay on time with all of our planning requirements. The day of the wedding, I did not worry about a thing, knowing that everything was in their hands and taken care of. Hiring them was the best decision we made. We had the most beautiful wedding day ever and were able to enjoy it without worrying about the small details of organizing vendors or guests. My only advice to brides thinking about hiring this team...let them do their job! They are experts and know what they are doing, sit back and enjoy the experience instead of trying to control every little detail. They will take care of you so that you can enjoy your wedding and have fun!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My fiancé and I live ~ 3 hours from our wedding venue. We also both work full time and are in school part time. The thought of planning our wedding from a distance on top of everything else was extremely overwhelming to me. For sanity's sake, I started looking for a wedding planner in the Philly area and thankfully I found All About Events. From my first phone call with Sarah, I felt a huge sense of relief. She talked me through her process and I was sold. I booked her and immediately she and her team went to work finding vendors and making sure everything was on track. All of the vendors Sarah recommended seemed great and the ones we ended up booking were all phenomenal. It’s apparent that she knows a wide network of vendors and only recommends the best. She and her team (Bree and Christine) answered all of my question along the way. Knowing I had them in my corner kept my stress level down. Closer to the wedding, she put a timeline together, coordinated with all the vendors and set up a seamless and perfect day. My husband and I both feel like our wedding was perfect for us and I know we couldn’t have pulled it off without Sarah. I highly recommend her and if I had to do it all over again, my only change would be to call her sooner in the planning process.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with the All About Events team while planning my wedding at Philadelphia's Reading Terminal Market. It was such a pleasure working with the team including Adrienne and Sarah. From the very beginning they make you feel special and understand the importance of your big day. They are also conscious of your budget and will work with you to find ways to make your day as special as you could have dreamed it.

On the Wedding Day, all staff were very accommodating, polite and flexible. The team's attention to detail was phenomenal and incredibly gracious. I highly recommend using All About Events in planning a wedding day or any special life event.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding coordinator was Courtney, and she was amazing! She played the role perfectly, and was prepared for each step of the process- as well as other small details for the day of. I have had many compliments on my wedding day, and I can proudly say that I could not have done it without her help and guidance. The price for their services provided can't compare to the non-monetary efforts on her part being supportive and also preplanning for my well-being the day of the wedding. She has exquisite balance between knowing when to offer opinions, providing ideas, and also coming up with proactive solutions for things I wanted, that couldn't be done (like gold spun cotton candy- it doesn't exist and if it does, it isn’t edible). I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone getting married to contact a wedding planner, and I strongly suggest using the services that All About Events can provide. They knew the venue, the vendors, and also worked seamlessly with other vendors they met through my wedding. They provide you with checklists, conference calls, and a budget outline that really helps to make sure you are on track. Their services are worth it to make your day, YOUR DAY.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND All About Events!!!! Sarah is FABULOUS and my wedding would not have turned out the same without her!! I originally tried planning my wedding on my own, but became overwhelmed with about 5 months to go. Hiring Sarah was the best decision I made. She took an enormous amount of stress off of me and recommended amazing vendors! She set up appointments, made my hotel welcome bags, delivered all of the decor/accessories to my venue, and gave me TONS of advice that I would never have even occurred to me. The week leading up to the wedding and the actual wedding day were the most valuable. Sarah made everything come together and the entire day ran so smoothly with her help. It was so nice to have a "go-to" person for organizing everything and for handling any issues that arise on the day of (and no matter how much you plan, stuff will happen!). On my wedding day, it started thunderstorming during photos and my hair got pretty messed up and wet. Sarah pulled out a bunch of bobby pins and a hair curler and fixed my hair in no time!! All of the little things throughout the day~ holding my bouquet for me at the right moments, reapplying my lipstick, making sure I was getting food, directing guests, and directing all of my vendors, truly made my wedding day perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Sarah and her company, All About Events. She is a true professional. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND :-) Absolutely fantastic!!! At the very least, you should hire her for the month leading up to your wedding and definitely the day of your wedding. It is worth it!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/6/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After we got engaged - Sarah, being a good friend of mine, was my go to person for wedding questions. I could text, call, or email day or night and get the quickest response. She knows all things related to weddings and it showed. When it came time to pick someone to officiate our wedding we decided we wanted someone who knew us well enough to make it meaningful - Sarah was a clear choice for me as a friend since high school and part of a couple with my fiance, now husband. She put together a beautiful ceremony for us and made me tear up with all of the personal details. Guests raved about how much they loved our ceremony as well. Thank you Sarah! xoxo

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/26/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

In the middle of my planning, I decided to look into hiring a DOC and I am so happy that I did. As someone who is very organized and who likes to have control over everything, I was totally calm during my wedding weekend because of Courtney. Leading up to the wedding, she was always an email or call away - she answered all of my questions and offered suggestions when necessary. Without a doubt, Courtney went over and beyond just her “day of” responsibilities. She assisted me with developing a timeline, coordinated with my vendors, ensured all of my DIY elements were properly displayed at the venue, and kept the day running as smoothly as possible. Throughout all of it, Courtney always maintained a very upbeat and relaxed attitude. During my wedding, many people commented on how calm I was and I have to say a lot had to do with having Courtney as our Day of Coordinator. My husband was hesitant at first with hiring a Day of Coordinator, but afterwards said it was the best decision we made during our wedding planning. I cannot say it enough – if you can afford to hire a Day of Coordinator, hire All About Events. Because of Courtney and All About Events, my husband and I, along with our families, were able to relax and enjoy our wedding weekend. Courtney ensured our wedding day was carried out exactly the way we dreamed of and planned. For that, we are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Gena, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews