Aisle Say Yes Reviews

Aisle Say Yes 6
Aisle Say Yes 7

Dominique · Married on 10/21/2018

Just Wonderful.

When I was looking for a wedding planner, it was important to work with someone that had passion, knowledge and was friendly. Pamela was all of this and then more. Listening to her purpose and how she wants her couples to feel during the process was what sealed the deal for us. Aisle Say Yes is an amazing company in which Pamela took the stress off of us by communicating with vendors, suggesting vendors and providing inspiration for ideas that may not be fully developed. For some, planning a wedding is stressful, but I felt calm and collected knowing that I had constant communication and updates throughout the entire process. I’m so glad we hired Aisle Say Yes, it made all the difference.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceptional service, professional planner and passionate about making your day amazing!

The first conversation with Pamela was via telephone and her energy exuded a person that loved weddings. Initially I was apprehensive because she sounded to good to be true but once we met in person it was a no brainer to let her handle our big day. Pamela is professional, prompt with responding and goes above in beyond to help your vision become a reality. Most importantly she gives honest advice and you will feel like you have a best friend by your side helping plan one of the most important memories you will create. Pamela did a great job and we are thankful we chose Aisle Say Yes!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Pamela and her crew are a MUST have. She was so helpful and responsive throughout the process, she helped calm any nerves that I had and reminded me of things I had forgotten. My sanity and my wedding would not have been the same without her. My guests raved about how helpful and professional she was. She followed through with all of my wants and the vision that I had for my wedding. I could not say enough kind words and express how amazing and professional she is! She's a serious must have!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Aisle Say Yes 12
    Aisle Say Yes 13
    Aisle Say Yes 14

Shirley · Married on 07/15/2018

Pamela did an amazing job at being my husband and I wedding planner!!! From the beginning all the way until the end and even after the wedding she provided a feedback of all the vendors that worked on our wedding. If you are skeptical about getting a wedding planner because don’t be!! I am here to tell you a wedding planner is a must and PAMELA from aisle say yes is the person you need to choose!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Aisle Say Yes 15

Leesa · Married on 03/17/2018

Pamela with Aisle say yes is awesome. She is very organized and also passionate about what she does. She goes above and beyond and made my wedding day stress free. I wouldn’t know what I would of done without her in my corner.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Aisle Say Yes 16

Christian and Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2017

Pamela at Aisle Say Yes was absolutely amazing! Out of all of the vendors and groups that we worked with for our big day, there is NOBODY that we would more highly recommend than Pamela and Aisle Say yes! She was extremely organized and had great communication and attentiveness to help keep us as stress free as possible. We could not imagine going through this process without her in our corner!

Sent on 11/12/2017