Aesthetic Candles Reviews

3 | Port Richey, FL

3 Reviews for Aesthetic Candles

Lisa · Married on 01/19/2017

Talk to them about your wedding they are fabulous at tailoring to exactly what you want. As a long time customer of Aesthetic Candles they are my go-to candle company for personal and gift giving. Also the company is very active in their community helping animal rescue groups and more, they spread the love all around ! Highly recommend them !

Sent on 08/15/2016

Chris · Married on 05/28/2016

I have been getting my "daily use" candles for about a year now and when I got married I knew exactly where I was going! She was very flexible with my timing and met with me on my turf when work held me up. I asked for 2 specific colors and sents aswell as had the candles out in teacups - got just what I asked for.!!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Kate · Married on 07/22/2016

I have been using this vendor for my other candle needs for a very long time. I was looking for special candles for a unity candle for my son's wedding and had some ideas. She was willing to work with me to design just what we wanted and the set turned out perfect. Just the colors and scent that we needed also. We chose an ice candle design and with some experimentation and putting our heads together got the perfect look for a horror wedding theme. I would highly recommend her for any candle needs.

Sent on 08/11/2016