ABC Grill Catering Reviews

12 | Elk Grove, CA

12 Reviews for ABC Grill Catering

Trieu · Married on 04/18/2015

I couldn't have found a better caterer for my wedding then this one. If you have any big events or party I would recommend this caterer. I had 500 guest at mines and it went flawless. Anything you want he will get. He is just that awesome.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Jennifer · event on: 03/14/2015

Ed & Dan were awesome to work with. The food was great & we are scheduling 2 weddings next year for them to cater. They were very flexible with the menu, since we had mostly teenagers at the event some of the food served was not on the menu. The set up was great & the food stayed hot the entire time of the party. The taste & portions of food were well worth the money.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Wonderful from the moment we first contacted them. My wife and I used ABC Grill catering for our wedding and we were extremely satisfied. They helped us pick a menu that worked perfectly with our wedding theme. The food was cooked onsite and tasted AMAZING!!! Numerous guest commented on how great the food was. ABC Grill made the entire catering process so easy for us. We highly recommend and we will be using them again.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Edward · Married on 04/27/2014

They showed up with more help than expected and helped us do everything. Made the day very special.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Lynn · event on: 02/09/2014

My daughter's birthday was the most memorable birthday party ever thanks to ABC Grill. Many of her friends are vegetarians and I would never have thought that "vegetarian food" could look so beautiful and taste so decadent. What a nice surprise to see that we didn't have crackers, cheese and a fruit plate as our menu. Thank you ABC Grill for your creativity and professionalism.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Jamie · Married on 08/24/2013

Hey Ed! You guys got out of there Saturday night before I had a chance to thank you! You guys did a great job. The food was delicious and it looked like we planned just perfect for the number of guests. Thank you for your professionalism and for doing such a fantastic job. I will definitely use you again when an occasion presents itself and I will recommend you to any friends that might need catering! Thanks again! Jamie Deal

Sent on 09/05/2013

Ann · Married on 05/26/2013

ABC Grill Catering was fantastic in every detail. Ed was patient, professional and accommodating. Our menu was vast and delicious. Every guest raved about the quality, service, tasty and varied menu. We had tri tip, artichoke garlic chicken, shrimp scampi, roasted veggies and potatoes, home made focaccia bread and two salads. I recommend ABC, in every aspect of achieving a successful event.

Sent on 05/29/2013
  • Mrs. Strong!!!

Wendy · Married on 05/05/2012

I keep hearing from our guests about how good our food was! I didn't get to eat a lot, being the bride, but I am so glad my guests enjoyed it and it was really reasonable! Excellent service!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Working with ABC Grill Catering during my wedding planning was such a joy! Their service was excellent and the food was super yummy! After a year later, I still get compliments on how good the food was! Wedding planning is stressful, but working with ABC Grill Catering, helps decrease that stress because they are reliable, have great prices and provide excellent service! You can't go wrong with them!

Sent on 04/24/2013

I would highly recommend ABC Grill! Their food was full of flavor and a great value. I have gotten so many compliments on how great the food was at my reception.

I honestly have nothing but great things to say about the food and value. I didn't realize it but they give you a lot for your money. Not just food, but service, china, and cutlery. My wedding coordinator had never worked with them before and has already started to recommend them to new clients! The presentation of the food was beautiful and everything tasted great!

My only issue was contact. Sometimes a week would go by before I got a response. Usually I would just have to follow up and I would hear back that night. So, it really wasn't a problem. More like a suggestion that if you choose them make sure you are on top of your communication.

At first I didn't think we were getting all that much food, but I was wrong. We had chicken, salmon, tri-tip sliders, salad, rolls, bruschetta, fruit and cheese platters, mashed potatoes and a roasted vegetable medley. Don't go for a ridiculous quantity with other places where their buffets have 15 items. Go for quality with ABC Grill who still has plenty to choose from in the buffet but everything just tastes so much better!!!

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 06/28/2015

ABC was the perfect choice for my wedding! They were very reasonable with their prices and the food is delicious!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/26/2014

I used ABC Grill Catering for my wedding in July. The whole process from the initial meeting/food tasting to the event itself was very easy. The pricing for the appetizers and dinner service was very reasonable. Ed was quite accommodating for any needs I had during the wedding and even supplied a bartender (to serve my guests with beer and wine) with no additional charge! The food during the tasting was good but my husband and I were blown away with how fresh and delicious the food was on the big day! They even had so much food that our guests could go back for seconds. I would absolutely use ABC Catering again and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/18/2014