Abaco-Flowers Reviews

12 | Miami, FL

12 Reviews for Abaco-Flowers

Sherry · Married on 12/10/2016

Abacoflowers did a fantastic job in responding to my first contact with them. I received a call back assuring me that my order would be handled in a timely manner and the flowers would be delievered fresh and on time. Their website was easy to use in placing my order.

On the day delievery, I received the order in the morning as promised. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL!! The flower heads were in perfect condition, they were fresh and opened for the ceremony as promised by their staff! I highly recommend you using this company. In fact I will do all of my flower business with them!

Kindest regards,
    Sherry Jeffries
    Dyersburg, TN

Sent on 05/19/2009

Mariana · Married on 06/18/2010

I could not be happier with choosing Abaco Flowers to supply the flowers for my wedding.

The communication and responsiveness was excellent- all my questions about what colors and varietals are available, how to store the flowers, and how early they should arrive, etc., were promptly answered. I do not have any experience with flowers or floral arranging, but I got great advice from Abaco on everything I needed to know.

The flowers arrived promptly as scheduled (3 days before my wedding) and it was not difficult to follow the instructions I had received: untying the bundles, trimming the stems, and putting them in buckets of water. They bloomed beautifully for my wedding and I got many compliments on the flowers!

Pro tip: Since I did not want to take on the task of arranging table centerpieces myself, I ordered 20 of Abaco's pre-made bouquets (I chose Forest Global #4 which worked beautifully).. all I did was trim the stems to the size I wanted them, stick them in vases, and voila- floral centerpiece for a fraction of the usual cost. Aside from the bouquets, I ordered many other bulk flowers.. My favorites were the white spider pompoms (mums), white roses, pink lilies, and burgundy gerberas. The Abaco staff were very flexible and helpful- if you don't see what you're looking for, just ask about it!

Sent on 08/18/2010
  • Mamula

Mamula · Married on 05/29/2010

I ordered 400 carnations (200 pink, 200 purple) and they were gorgeous. All I did was clip them; I made my own bouquet and centerpieces and cost of the flowers was only $215! I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Paula · Married on 06/20/2009

We ordered 1000 red freedom roses. They were the most beautiful red roses that I have ever seen. We followed their directions of how to care of them. Received the flowers on Wednesday, the wedding was Saturday. They were a beautiful bloom on Saturday, all arrangements were made on Thursday evening and Friday the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were made. It was very impressive! The guard roses (the rose petals) were used too for the reception around the pillar candles in the hurricane candle vases. I couldn't be more please and Darie was beyond pleasant to work with. Thank you Abaco flowers for making my daughters wedding "outstanding"! Texas Mom

Sent on 06/24/2009

Terri · Married on 05/16/2009

The flowers were ordered from Abaco Flowers for our daughters wedding. They were beautiful...We couldn't have been more pleased!

We have shared their name with many friends and family.

Keep up the good work!

Sent on 05/20/2009

Marsha · Married on 03/14/2009

Just wanted to let you know that the flowers came and they were very nice. We had plenty to do all the bridal parties arrangaments. It was a great price for how many flowers we got. What a wonderful customer service as well as their product.

Sent on 04/14/2009

Abaco-Flowers's reply:

We really appreciate your time and your feedback. We do our best effort to provide our customers the best possible of our services as well as an excellent product, our premium colombian flowers.

Kathy · Married on 03/14/2009

the flowers were BEAUTIFUL and so fresh. Even tho I ordered online I received personal attention through phone calls and updates.

Sent on 04/17/2009

Abaco-Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your comments, we strive to provide a superb solutions and service beyond only selling fresh flowers, by your comments we are happy to see that we are fulfilling our corporate objectives.
  • .

D...... · Married on 06/30/2006

The flowers came from Columbia in South America. I chose to do wholesale flowers since I had alot of girls in my bridal party and so when the flowers came, I put them in water and they bloomed like the instructions stated and even when I had any problems, which I did not, however there is an online operator on stand by which answered all of my questions.

The choice to get wholesale flowers was worth it, I recommend abaco flowers.

I got over 100 stems for 146.00 (good deal)!!!

Sent on 04/02/2009

Abaco-Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. Your words give us the extra energy to continue working doing our best and striving on how to provide our customers with the best possible of our services. We are very happy knowing about the good results in your bridal party. Congratulations!!!

Angie · Married on 04/03/2010

I have used Abaco Flowers for my rehearsal dinner and for my wedding. In both opportunities they did what they promised. The Mixed Gerberas and Mixed Roses arrived in very good conditions and on time. Thanks so much for your courtesy. We will continue using Abaco Flowers and highly recommend your company to our friends.

Sent on 04/12/2010

Abaco-Flowers's reply:

Thank you Angie, it was nice working with you. We really appreciate your comments. We continue working doing our best and striving on how to provide our customers with the best possible of our services and great product. Regards,
  • W

Esther · Married on 07/18/2009

I was reluctant to order my wedding flowers on-line as all the wedding websites did not advise this source. I found Abaco flowers to be of exceptional quality. They arrived bright and early on the morning expected and the flower freshness was incredible and the colors so vivid. I would recommend this route to take if you are doing your own arrangements. The quality exceeded my expectations and I would not hesitate to use them again. They were professional, informative and flexible. Thank you so much for making our wedding so much more beautiful and worry-free.

Sent on 10/11/2009

Diana · Married on 03/20/2010

Abaco Flowers did a great job. They gave me all the information I needed regarding type of flowers, time frame, credit card procedures, etc. When the flowers arrived they looked fine and when I hydrated them they turn out "beautiful" I bought Gerberas, Roses and Greenery. I recommend Abaco Flowers for its professionalism and excellent product.

Sent on 04/12/2010

Abaco-Flowers's reply:

Dear Angelica, Thank you for your time sending this testimonial. We appreciate your comments. We continue working doing our best and striving on how to provide our customers with the best possible of our services.
    Regards,

hope · Married on 09/12/2009

I decided to order bulk flowers online and have my girlfriends and family help make bouquets, arrangements, etc. The flowers arrived an hour before scheduled, packaged exactly as they said. They were pretty easy to work with. All of the flowers came out beautifully, even for a bunch of amatuers. I would highly recommend Abaco Flowers to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 10/07/2009