A Tortorice Limousine Reviews

103 Reviews for A Tortorice Limousine

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

103 A Tortorice Limousine Reviews

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

Great quality at an competitive price

We rented party bus to transport our 16 person bridal party. The bus had really nice interior, fit all of us comfortably, and included a bottle of champagne with glasses, water bottles, and extra cooler space for us to bring a case of beer. The driver was professional, safe, and didn't show any urgency after we ran over our booked time. The service was high quality and the price was better than most other limo services we researched. Overall, I would highly recommend!

KIRSTIE · Married on 06/24/2018

I cannot recommend this company enough. From the very moment that we started communicating with them, they were nothing but wonderful. They even gave us some advice for our wedding (to take a moment to watch everyone) and we couldn't be happier that we did! Rex was our driver for the day, and our entire wedding party agreed how incredible he truly was. He literally rolled out the red carpet and gave us a card. So thoughtful!! The limo itself was beautiful!! The ride to the reception was almost as fun as the reception itself, thanks to A Tortorice Limousine Company.

A Tortorice Limousine 1

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Tortorice did a great job for our wedding - Carrie was very easy to work with the book the bridal party shuttle and our guest shuttle, and she checked in right before our wedding too to make sure everything was all set. Chris, our bridal party driver, was early and particularly helpful when it was pouring rain when I was trying to get in the church, and he held the umbrella over me to help me get safely inside! Derek, the shuttle driver did a good job as well.

Tracy · Married on 05/04/2018

Great working with their staff!

Diane · Married on 03/03/2018

We used A Tortorice Limousine for our wedding and they were so terrific! In inquiring about the service, they were responsive, professional, and flexible. Mark gave us great advice on what we should rent, what the "real" space actually was, and was transparent about the costs. A Tortorice Limousine starts the contract time once the limo arrives at the venue for pick-up. This is very DIFFERENT from any other vendor we talked to. On our big day, we had to make a major change in the pick-up time and A Tortorice was incredibly flexible and professional. We rented 3 vehicles (various sizes and various times) and all of our drivers were kind, thoughtful, and fun! Highly recommend!

Shana · Married on 11/04/2017

Great price and friendly service! We had a 16 person party bus for a wedding- stocked with champagne and beer, party lighting, and a Bluetooth stereo so we could play our own music.

Our driver knew our full itinerary and timed out our arrivals and departures. Everybody had a blast, nobody had to worry about drinking and driving, and we all got everywhere on time without worrying about the logistics.

We were working on a tight budget, these guys were already the cheapest. I told them we were going to reserve the smaller limo (to save money) and ask a few guests to drive separately. The man I spoke to said that wasn’t going to happen. He upgraded us to a 16 person party bus, I almost cried when he told me.

Everybody said that (aside from the actual wedding), the party bus was the high point of the day.

Can not recommend enough! 10/10.

(I did not have my flash on for the pics inside the bus- the lighting was really cool, dozens of champagne flutes hanging on the walls, huge cooler stocked with beer and champagne, huge comfy seats- just awesome!)

Anne · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot even express how satisfied we were with our service. 279 was a nightmare the weekend of our wedding, but we got to our ceremony safe and on time. Gary, our driver, was amazing! He took pictures and sent them to my phone immediately (his were the first photos we actually received from that day). He literally "rolled out the red carpet". I would recommend Tortoise to all of my friends!

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

We recently used Tortorice Limousine for our June 2017 wedding. It was a great experience. The office staff was friendly and made the planning easy. The bus was clean and well kept and we fit our wedding party of 17 people comfortably. Our driver was professional and kind. I highly recommend using Tortorice Limousine for your wedding.

Art · Married on 05/06/2017

Worked with our flexible schedule due to inclement weather conditions. Offers split scheduling. No other limo service offered this service. The owner and office personnel were extremely helpful in making this a perfect day without any issues. The driver was extremely professional, courteous and accommodated all requests. Price was very reasonable and service was excellent. I highly recommend you consider this limo service. If you want one less thing to worry about for the special event, this is the service to choose.

Anna · Married on 04/22/2017

Our party bus was great! My entire bridal party loved it and we had a blast going from the ceremony to pictures to the reception! They were very easy to work with and were extremely flexible. They offered champagne, beer, and water and allowed us to bring additional food and drink if we wanted! The driver was very professional but fun! I would highly recommend Tortorice Limousine!!

Kara · Married on 12/03/2016

We are so glad we chose Tortorice Limousine service for our wedding in December 2016. Greg, the limo driver, was on time, friendly, and professional. The limo was beautiful, clean, and fully stocked with drinks for the wedding party. He drove us everywhere we needed to go for pictures after the ceremony and kept a good tab on the time. Highly recommend this limo service for your wedding, you can't go wrong.

• VJ

Victoria · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband's main job was to book the limo and he did an AMAZING job! Tortorice Limousine worked great with us, and since the size up limo wasn't booked the day of our wedding we were upgraded for free! They were on time for everything and made it to all our photo spots between the ceremony and reception with time to spare! They made the wedding a breeze and even with me (the bride) running 10 minutes late, we were able to get to the ceremony almost on time. I couldn't have found a better limo or driver for our special day.

Thank you so much Tortorice Limousine!

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! We had our wedding on 11.12.16 and could not have been happier with the quality service provided! Gary was our driver and we could not have been happier. He was so nice, everyone in the bridal party had nothing but nice things to say about him! He was reliable and professional, we had no worries throughout the day! Thank you Gary! We made such a good choice picking this company and would do it again without a doubt!

Valerie · Married on 11/12/2016

We had our wedding on November 12, 2016 and rented a party bus for the bridal party. Ray was our driver and he was professional and prompt. The bus was fully stocked with beer, champagne and water. We had a great time while we went around Pittsburgh on the party bus. There was plenty of room and a sound system we were able to hook our phones into. We would highly recommend Tortorice!

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

After researching almost every limousine service in the Pittsburgh area, we finally decided on Tortorice. Renting a limousine was a new experience for me. I truly had no idea what I was looking for, nor did I know there were so many choices. Several of the companies that I called seemed to treat me like a number rather than a paying customer. However, when I called Tortorice all that changed. I spoke directly to the owner, Mark, who could not have been nicer to me on the phone. He explained the services he offered, the vehicles he had, and the price. I must say his price was very affordable, and he went out of his way to accommodate our every need, even after making several calls and changing things up a bit Mark's over the top personality never wavered. He never made me feel like I was bothering him at all, and always called back in a timely manner. Once the plans were set, I still worried a bit as to what I would actually get as far as a vehicle. Even though I saw the vehicles on the website and read the wonderful reviews I wanted the day to be perfect. Well, I worried for nothing. The vehicle was like something from a fairy tale from the minute we saw it making its way down the street until it pulled away. Inside, the limo was spacious and there was plenty of room for all the guests. Complimentary drinks were provided and the limo was well maintained. The inside was spotless and the outside was clean and waxed. I could not have been happier. Now if that wasn't enough the driver was just another added plus. He arrived actually a few minutes early and got out of the car and talked with everybody, introducing himself and making the guest feel special. He never hurried the pictures or rushed the group in any way. They were made to feel like royalty every step of the way. In closing I have nothing but good to say about Tortorice Limousine. In fact, when I need another Limousine there is only one number I will call and that is Tortorice.

• Z

Zacharia · Married on 09/24/2016

Mr. Tortorice and his staff were saviors for our wedding, a god-send after the initial Limo company unprofessionally bailed on me. Long-story short, the original company I had reserved will auction off their limos to anyone at anytime, to the highest bidder, and leave you sitting with your thumb you know where. Mr. Tortorice and his crew bailed me out immensely 3 days before my wedding, could not have been nicer or more gracious with his time and efforts in finding a solution. In the end their services were impeccable and second-to-none and the larger-sized limo needed for our party was pristine and luxurious. I would urge you to begin your Limo needs with them.

Stacee · Married on 09/17/2016

Tortorice Limo is THE BEST local company to go through for your transportation for wedding day as well as Bachelorette (or bachelor) party!! Carrie takes care of the paperwork side of things and she's wonderful and Mark personally talked to me on the phone a few times to confirm times or to even upgrade me to the newest perfect party bus they had for my Bachelorette day at the winery as well as our magical wedding day too!! BEST prices and such fun people, they were the least stressful part of my whole engagement. And the cutest man Chuck is my favorite driver! Thank you SO much for taking care of us on 2 of the funnest special events of my life! Xoxo

Christina · Married on 07/16/2016

We used Tortorice Limousine for our wedding last month. They did a great job. The driver arrived early and was very polite and friendly. We used a 12-person limo for 10 people and never felt crowded. The limo was stocked with plenty of cold champagne, beer, and water for us. The limo was clean, and the ride was safe and pleasant. Both the driver and the office staff were professional and attentive to details. We would recommend them to others looking for a limo service!

Joe · Married on 07/16/2016

My wife and I searched many different limo companies to use for our wedding and A Tortorice Limousine gave us the best deal!!! We also decided to book them for my bachelor party as well!! The buses are the nicest I have ever seen! We got so many compliments from our friends and bridal party on how much fun the party bus was!! I will for sure use A Tortorice Limousine for all of my Party Bus needs in the future!! They are a great company and very nice to work with!! Thank you for making my bachelor party and our wedding even more special!!

Aimee · Married on 06/17/2016

I used tortorice limo for my wedding on 6/17. They were amazing. They showed up on time and got the bridal party to where they needed to be on time. Our driver Tom was great! The bus was stocked with Champagne, Beer and water. We had such a good time while we were in the bus. Unfortunately it was a short ride due to the locations not being that far apart but they were amazing. I would use their service again in a heartbeat.

Ellie · Married on 06/11/2016

Marc was very professional and a great driver. One of our family members made us a special wedding sign. We weren't thinking and left it on the back of the limo. When we got the wedding and realized our mistake, my husband called Marc who had just gotten back to the garage. Marc drove the sign all the way back to our reception venue on his own time. This meant the world to us as we wanted to display the sign at the reception. I’d definitely use Tortorice Limousine again in the future!

Cassie · Married on 05/28/2016

I think this was one of the best parts of the whole wedding day! The Bus was beautiful and so much fun for our special day. They were very accommodating and flexible! Very nice company to work with!

Colleen · Married on 11/07/2015

We got a limo bus for our wedding- great service, great value, great vehicle. We were very happy with our decision.

Caitlin · Married on 10/10/2015

Denny was our driver for the wedding and he was excellent. Extremely professional, on time, flexible with driving routes and timing, attentive to the needs of the bridal party, personable and friendly, and much more. He also went above and beyond to get my cell phone number from my coordinator and take pictures with his cell phone after the ceremony in the church, on the bus, and at the picture taking location which he then sent to my cell phone later that day so we could have some pictures early to share with family and friends. The limo was stocked with champagne and beer, and was very clean and roomy. We all fit very comfortably and it was a safe and enjoyable ride. I was very impressed with the quality of the service from the company and with Denny in particular.