35 Reviews for A Simple I Do Idaho Weddings

Rehearsal (3)
Civil Union (1)
Licensed (1)
34 A Simple I Do Idaho Weddings Reviews

Carol married us officially on August 21 for our eclipse elopement, then again October 2 for our ceremony in front of family and friends. She did a fantastic job both times. Both ceremonies were highly customizable, and she gave us exactly what we wanted and then some. Carol really seems to enjoy what she does, and it shows! Thank you, Carol!

Profile Picture Sondra, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thanks to both Carol and Richard our wedding was everything we hoped it would be. They are the best! They took a bad situation and turned it into something great. We appreciate them and their hard work.

Profile Picture Debra, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

I don't feel like we could have put our wedding money anywhere better. They came in under budget but were worth way more! The pictures we got were amazing and Carol helped us from the very beginning to the end which was over about a year. They helped us make great connections and our wedding day a HUGE success! Thank you Carol and Rich!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

A truly heartfelt thank you goes out to Carol and Richard!! They were our officiant and photographer. We couldn't have asked for more kindness and professionalism in our wedding experience. They helped make a very special day even more special. They were so accommodating when it came to our wishes, but the very respectfully offered suggestions. Thank you both for an amazing experience! You're the best!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

5/5 doesn't give enough credit to Carol. She was amazing. She made our ceremony so US. She is attentive and knows her stuff, so she will make it the exact wedding you want.

Profile Picture User7540452, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Our wedding was June 4,2016 I had Carol and Richard do the ceremony and photos. They were amazing. I think what I loved most about them is the fact that they got to know my husband and I and our relationship and personalities and they put that into the wedding without us even knowing. They got to know our families and friends and were there with us until we all left. They made sure we were able to get not only everyone home safely but also all of our stuff! They truly care for the couples they are working with and I don't think I could have found anyone better. They were amazing and I will highly recommend them to any bride and groom from now till the end of time!!! ??

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I got married this past weekend, Carol & Rich performed wonderful services for us. They are an amazing couple, they are warm friendly and made our guests and of course ourselves comfortable & at ease.

Profile Picture Rachael, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

If I could give them 10 stars, I would!!! My hubby and I had the challenge of planning our wedding 1,100 miles from where it was to be held and no budget to visit prior to the week-of. Along with that we shifted gears from a Vegas wedding to a huge front-yard family wedding 3 months before the date. Once we finally made the venue choice we were faced with the daunting task of picking an officiant from pages and pages of names, none of which had any familiarity. A Simple I Do stood out to us and I sent them an email via Wedding Wire.

Carol was extremely quick to respond, in fact I believe her response was within a couple of hours. Given the distance, we arranged a conference call rather than a consultation and Carol dove into asking numerous questions to get to know us as a couple. From the beginning she came across as very sincere and we felt completely comfortable working with her. She was extraordinarily flexible and ultimately created a custom ceremony just for us. She didn't just listen to our requests she HEARD them and brought them to life. The ceremony was non-traditional and focused on love and family, given that I wasn't just marrying an amazing man, but rather we were creating a new family. Whenever I had any questions at all Carol would get back to me within an hour or so which is simply wonderful. My favorite part is that Carol kept the Ceremony she wrote a surprise until the actual moment and it made the entire thing extremely intimate.

Carol and her husband Richard are humble, genuine, REAL people and they have a legitimate passion for what they do. I made the kind of connection with Carol over the phone that is difficult to find even when talking to people face to face. If you are looking for an officiant whose price is reasonable, but goes above and beyond with customer service please PLEASE give them a call, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Shyla, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Thank you so much for everything in my wedding! It was great our familys both loved you around and felt very comfortable with everything. It was a great experience and we cant wait to see our pictures!?!?!

Profile Picture Kayla, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol was professional , enthusiastic, kind and in tune with what was important to my Fiancé and I. She was flexible as we had date and location changes she went with the flow gladly. She checked in often during the process and always offered her help! I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Stefani, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol is friendly, responsive and reliable. She was an effective guide throughout the process and created the unique experience we desired.

Profile Picture User6290178, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Carol and Rich were amazing before, during and after the beautiful ceremony. They go out of their way to make your day as beautiful as it can be.. They are Amazing!

Profile Picture Sandy and Joe, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Civil Union, Customized Vows

Carol and Richard were so awesome to work with. They offered suggestions, vendors, assistance anywhere and were so positive and genuinely happy for us and our families. They were truly amazing, we love them both!!

Profile Picture Sandy & Joe, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

We found Carol to be down to earth and extremely accommodating to our circumstances while planning our ceremony. On the day she was personable and fun filled with us and our guests. It was a delight to have her conduct our ceremony.

Profile Picture Dara, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol did an amazing job photographing and officiating our wedding ♡ I'm so so thankful she was referred to me!! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User3189958, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Very helpful and eager to help! They were really easy going and easy to talk to! Also, super fun, energetic, and always one time!! I'm very happy we found them! Couldn't have asked for better, because they are the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Jewels , 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol and Richard were very warm and helpful. Carol calmed my nerves before the ceremony and did a wonderful job during. She personalized it to our family and made it feel special. We loved the pictures Richard took.

Profile Picture Teena Andrea, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We loved using Carol as an officiant for our June wedding! We didn't deal directly with her husband at all, but Carol was available for questions and was great about promptly returning emails. She came up with a beautiful ceremony which matched our expectations, and we were able to proof read and make changes to the ceremony as we wished. If you want an officiant who listens to your expectations and personalizes the ceremony, Carol and A Simple I Do Idaho Weddings are perfect for you:)

Profile Picture User5483550, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Richard and Carol were absolutely the best! We could not have asked for anyone better to help us make our day any more perfect! They were kind and courteous. They asked us what we wanted and did not want... they made sure our ceremony was everything we wanted. They were amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very timely, easy going, helpful, and friendly(: overall great device for a great price!

Profile Picture Torye, 5/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol was great to work with and even when I gave her less then 12 hours notice, she still came to rehearsal dinner. Her and her husband were a joy to work with. I will recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Richard and Carol were just wonderful to work with. Carol helped us plan every detail of our wedding ceremony and offered to help with anything else we might need. Her ceremony was beautiful, simple and exactly what we had in mind. She paid attention to what we wanted in our vows and created a ceremony that was unique to the two of us. Richard took great photographs and was willing to take any pictures we wanted. Turnaround time on the photographs was only two weeks! We received all photos on a CD as well as on a special DVD that we will cherish forever. I would highly recommend Carol and Richard.

Profile Picture Ashley , 5/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

Very professional services and extremely helpful. Super friendly people and great to work with.

Profile Picture Adam, 3/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carol was wonderful! She gave us an idea for a beautiful place to have our ceremony and it turned out fabulous! Her husband took many photos of the ceremony and after for no additional charge! They emailed us the photos the very next day ;)
highly recommend!