Sacred Mariposa

Boise, ID View map
$400 Typical Price

$400 Typical Price

I've been officiating ceremonies, weddings, and rites of passage for over 20 years. I love co-creating unique, meaningful ceremonies with each couple. Your ceremony can be: multi-cultural or multi-faith, non-religious, religious, spiritual, same sex, vow-renewal, an elopement, or any other aspect you wish.

I am personally drawn to nature, ancient traditions and spirituality (nature-based and destination weddings, barefoot eco-green weddings, Pagan, Hand-Fasting, and offbeat). My heritage is Welsh, Norse, Irish, Celtic, and Native American.

I am a Reiki Master and have been studying healing arts and shamanism for many years. I was ordained as a Humanist Celebrant in 1998 and have written and officiated about 600 weddings in the Idaho area.

Price depends on your needs, generally $200-$400. This can include consultations, coordinating all aspects of the ceremony, creating a personal ceremony just for you, rehearsal, and officiating.

www.sacredmariposa.com

** I answer emails promptly unless I am with clients or at a wedding**

• Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

ID

What languages do you speak?

English

1 User photo

Joshua D. Married on 08/28/2021

Service beyond anything we could have expected!

Our year to plan disappeared in a snap and we ended up having about two weeks to plan everything. We got so lucky with Nicole's schedule pairing up close to ours. She helped plan beyond what our expectations were, even guiding us through the ceremony the day of when our minds were mush! She was a perfect fit for us, had sample ceremonies for us to go through to help puzzle what we wanted together, and seamlessly pulled it off for us, including personalized sections and vows. Never ever ever want to go through planning a wedding again, but if we did, I'd want Nicole right there through the whole process! Absolutely amazing, worth so much more than she charged. Thank you!
    Cindy Married on 04/22/2020

Social distancing didn't stop us!!

Ok, so maybe this was the strangest ceremony, but for us, it worked out perfectly!! Nicolle is absolutely amazing to work with and just plain out fun to be around. All the planning I had for a wedding blew out the door with Covid restrictions. So, onto other plans. Nicolle was great and made our day truly special and unique to us. If you are looking for something more than the standard affair, get ahold of Nicolle, you won't be sorry.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 06/12/2019

Couldn't be happier

We felt like Nicolle was not only an officiant...but a friend. She took our vision for our special day and made it a reality. She thoroughly paid attention to details and genuinely cared about our wishes. Nicolle did everything she could to make our day special...even driving to Stanley to make it happen! She also did my hair as well as my 2 teen daughters' hair...she does beautiful work! I cannot say enough good things about Nicolle and feel so blessed that we found her!

Deals

Sacred Mariposa 1
Exclusive

4948 W. Kootenai St. Boise, ID, 83705
2087030821

Hours by appointment
Location of (Sacred Mariposa)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding