3081 N Rough Stone Way, Meridian, ID 83646 Map · Phone number

About Personalized Wedding Ceremonies by David Lorenzo

Every couple is special and individual, as is every ceremony. As your wedding officiant, I specialize in creating a ceremony that will reflect what is important to you on your special day. Your ceremony can be religious or spiritual, or just a celebration of what brought you together. I enjoy meeting you and getting to know you as a couple before writing the ceremony. Elements that have forged your relationship and brought you to this special day create a wonderful, personal wedding. I have performed wedding ceremonies in many different settings, including a beautiful backyard wedding a breezy fall afternoon, a Christmas eve wedding in front of the tree, and even on the beach in the sand, overlooking the Atlantic ocean. I will fit my role into your vision as much as possible.

Some personal information about me is that I am an elementary school teacher, I've been married to my best friend for seven years, and we have a beautiful daughter. In my personal time, I enjoy camping with my family, fly-fishing, and cooking.

I am centrally located in Meridian, ID, just 8 miles west of Boise. For more information and to inquire about dates and availability, please visit my website at www.weddingsbydavid.weebly.com, email me directly at weddingsbydavid@hotmail.com, or call me directly at 208-484-5866.

I look forward to working with you to make your wedding ceremony a perfect part of your special day!

fbimg1480087518147
105144949924281041248914095543435595889159n
fbimg1480087550115 1
fbimg1480087518147
105144949924281041248914095543435595889159n

10 Reviews for Personalized Wedding Ceremonies by David Lorenzo

David did a great job with the ceremony for our wedding. He personalized it in a way that almost seemed like he had known us for years. He was willing to work around our schedule on when to meet with him to go over the ceremony, and wanted to make sure we felt like we were incorporated in the process. All in all he was a wonderful officiant!

Sara · Married on 06/17/2014

(actual date was 2/22/14) David provided for us a truly personalized experience- he got to know us both, individually and as a couple, and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us, which we could tell he'd put his entire heart into writing. We could tell he really listened and captured the nature of our relationship, and how we fell in love. He treated the process as an art form, and takes pride in the gift of the end result ceremony he provides. Throughout, he was very professional-keeping in contact frequently, always responsive to emails and questions. I never doubted his skill or reliability- a wonderful feeling when so many other wedding stresses are on your mind! He was very flexible in meeting times and places, and even went an extra step to meet with us after the wedding day, to sign the marriage license that we'd forgotten to bring... whoops! I highly recommend David Lorenzo, as we had a great experience working with him!

Suzy · Married on 06/15/2014

David wrote and performed the most beautiful ceremony. We have received lots of comments about how beautiful it was. We are keeping a copy of it too. Exactly what we wanted and it couldn't have been written better.

Personalized Wedding Ceremonies by David Lorenzo FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? ID, NJ, NC, UT
  • What languages do you speak? English

• The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza
    The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza Rooftop Weddings

One of the most popular officiates for weddings at The Penthouse at CW Moore Plaza has been David Lorenzo of Personalized Wedding Ceremonies. David has been so easy to work with and our mutual clients have been more than pleased with the wedding ceremonies he has officiated. David has a gift for making the moment extraordinary! I highly encourage you to consider hiring Personalized Wedding Ceremonies by David Lorenzo for your celebration.

• Sound Wave Events
    Sound Wave Events Wedding DJs

David is one of the best officiators we have worked with. He is client focused, organized, well spoken, and friendly. He customizes his ceremonies to each couple and his service stands out from the rest. Highly recommended!

• 3081 N Rough Stone Way Meridian, Idaho, ID 83646 See on map