30 Reviews for A Shining Star Limousine services

One-Way Trip (2)
Shuttle (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Privacy Partition (1)

I think if I did it another time I would need a clear contact number for the driver that day so I could speak to him directly instead of calling the office late and risking no one answering. Otherwise, service was perfect!

Profile Picture User6606801, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Shining Star for our wedding day and everything went off without a hitch. The drivers were on time, helpful, and professional. They were very accommodating to all of our guests who ranged in age from 4 years old to 83 years old. Dominic answered all of our questions along the way and reviewed the details carefully. I would recommend Shining Star wholeheartedly.

Profile Picture Fatima, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The buses were exceptionally beautiful per our guests and all the guests were picked up in a timely manner. The only thing that proved to be a concern was 4 family members were never picked up from one of the hotels on the list. When no transportation arrived by the scheduled time they needed to drive themselves to there destination.

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
3.7

The driver was on time and professional. There was a confusion at the end of the night and the limo was not changed to the limo bus that I thought I ordered. The company did work with us and make two trips at no additional charge to get our wedding party home.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The lady who drove the limo did not know how to work the AC and or open the trunk. 6 ladies in the limo, wedding flowers and bags, not good, it was about 85 degrees that day. Thankfully Dominic came to our rescue. The shuttle service was fine, clean and timely once moving. Perhaps our venue should have been more attentive in getting guests from one place to the next.

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We found this transportation online. We spoke with Dominic initially and booked it right away. We did have a communication issue in the beginning but once that was straightened out - everything worked out great. He arrived on time to pick us up for my daughters wedding and remained with us during the hours we needed him. Very happy with this service and would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

A Shining Star Limousine was provided our bridal party and guests with absolute amazing shuttle service for our June 2017 wedding. Prior to the wedding, everyone I spoke with was friendly, helpful and responded promptly to inquires and requests. My guest loved the 24 passenger shuttle provided and staff. I highly recommend them without hesitation!!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Really great experience! Used a shining star limo for a party bus and shuttle bus and they were excellent. High recommendation.

Profile Picture lauren, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband did all the booking for this and I wasn't really involved in working with this vendor, but I was so pleased on my wedding day! Courteous, professional, prompt, reasonable prices

Profile Picture Mary, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I ordered a shuttle service from the White Sands Resort to Clark's Landing Yacht Club and a return trip for my daughters wedding April 7, 2017. Bravo to Dominic and the driver for their amazing service. Professional, reliable, courteous, an the most reasonable priced service in the area. I am so glad I spoke to Dominic an chose this company. I highly recommend this company an will absolutely use them again.

Profile Picture Kim, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Dominic was awesome!! He responded quickly to all my e-mails/calls and arrived as expected. He was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend his services and use him again.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

No issues at all with Shining Star! The limo bus was great, our driver was great and got us where we needed to go! We had last minute location changes and they were very accommodating. Thanks so much for being part of our special day!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

One of the best decisions I made was using A Shining Star Limo for shuttle service for my wedding guests. Dominic was great to work with and very responsive. The company was also very reasonably priced which was great with all the other wedding expenses. I would definitely recommend booking them.

Profile Picture Mandy, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Dominic was great!! So helpful with accommodating our schedule leading up to the big day AND on the day, he was on schedule, very polite and very helpful with getting our bridal party in and out quickly and smoothly. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture caitlin, 10/21/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Party Bus, Multi-Locations

Dominic and A Shining star were great to work with! I was scrambling to set up a shuttle for our guests a week before the wedding, and not only did they have availability and a very easy booking process, but they were friendly, professional, and very reasonably priced!

Thanks for your help with everything!

Profile Picture Eae, 10/15/16, 1 Review
0.5

Worst driver I have ever had!! He was incredibly rude to everyone and made everyone feel very uncomfortable! Really ruined our day. When I called to let the company know they said he must have been having an off day. They didn't even bother to apologize! Go with any other company!

Profile Picture User6698912, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
2.8

The price of this service is what drew to me this company, and the only reason it gets the rating it is receiving. I didn't need much transportation just a ride to the venue for the bridal party and then a shuttle service at the end of the night. Like any wedding we were running a little behind in the am, but I built in buffer time for all of this, and the our limo driver was rude. Reminding me I only had it till a certain time when that was not discussed. Also provided shuttle service at the end of the night, the driver never came in and announced he was there, nor did he get out of his vehicle to greet us. My groom them told the driver he'd be right back he was going to get the bride, and the driver left us at our venue, and after we called numerous times, he refused to come back to get us until he dropped off the other guests at the hotel. Therefore the myself and my groom sat for an extra 25 minutes waiting to take an empty shuttle back to our hotel. Not the best experience.

Profile Picture chelsea, 10/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Party Bus, Shuttle, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

Great to work with!! Easy to book and very accommodating to last minute changes we decided to make.

Profile Picture shanea, 8/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

I can't say enough good things about Dominic and A Shining Star Limo!! Dominic was such a pleasure to work with. Between our initial meeting to the day of the wedding, he was always very responsive to emails. He even helped me pick the location for my wedding photos as I was not extremely familiar with the area of my reception. It was a great spot right on the water! His day of service was exceptional - he arrived early to my home to assist me and my bridesmaids with getting on the party bus comfortably. When we arrived to the church, he made sure to keep an eye out while I stayed on the bus to make sure no one saw me before my entrance down the aisle. His vehicle not only ran smoothly, but was exceptionally clean and spacious. My bridal party had such a fun time driving from the church to the reception! I could go on and on- just know that you can't go wrong with A Shining Star Limo! My husband and I highly recommend this company for your wedding day transportation needs!

Thanks again so much Dominic!!!

Profile Picture Carmella, 8/5/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

I don't know where to start ,I got married this weekend and from start to finish a shining star limousine, promised and delivered unbelievable service not only to me but also to all my guests .I will definitely recommend and will continue to use there services..a special thanks to Dominic and his staff for making this day very special

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/9/16, 1 Review
4.2

Definitely worth the money if you are looking for a one-way trip. I tried other well-known companies in the South Jersey area and they wanted over $500 for a trip that would only take 25 minutes in a stretch limo. For half the cost, I got a bus that seated all of my party, plus our dresses and bags!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Party Bus, One-Way Trip, Fiber Optics

From start to finish Shining Star Limo made our very special day that much better. Dominic was helpful from the second i inquired about the rate. he was able to provide helpful information about services and cost. he was great with communication through out the process, and even after when we thought we may have left some items on the limo. The driver was there early! he was extremely professional, flexible, and really just made sure we were all comfortable. he even came back to the venue when he realized there were a few items still on the limo. we would use Shining Star again and recommend to anyone looking for a limo service.

Profile Picture peter, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Dominic was very professional and helpful throughout my process of securing a limousine for my wedding day. When the wedding day came, he was very helpful and provided high quality service. Due to the weather, we had to make some changes to the itinerary and he was more than accommodating. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We rented our party bus for the wedding party from Shining Star. It was really cool inside with the lights and music and our bridal party thought it was amazing. It showed up on time and was a cool relief from the warm beach day. It drove us from the first look location to our ceremony, and hid the bride while we waited for the guests to arrive. Our driver was kind, and “wouldn’t leave anyone behind” as some of the group tried to get over to the cocktail hour before the bride and groom had finished with pictures. Worth what we paid for (3 hours was perfect), and the water bottles that were provided saved us before setting foot on the sand for the ceremony.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/26/15, 11 Reviews