28 Reviews for A Perfect Moment ~ Rev. Connie

Connie was absolutely amazing and wonderful!!!! The ceremony that she provided us was a traditional Celtic Hand Fasting Ceremony. It blew me away with how beautiful of a ceremony she did (made me wish that I would have had a bigger wedding instead of a very small elopement) Everyone that attended my small ceremony was in awe of the job she did and the ceremony itself. I refer her to anyone that is looking for an amazing ceremony that is done their way

Profile Picture Alexis, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

absolutely perfect and kind! Rev. Connie was fabulous !

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Connie is an amazing woman! She genuinely cares about each and every couple. She makes sure that every couple is happy and they get the ceremony that you've dreamed of. It was an amazing ceremony. She had me in tears from start to finish!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Connie truly made our wedding. She took the time to get to know us, and wrote a ceremony that fit us and our wedding perfectly! She knew just what to say and how to say it. Plus he donates a percentage of the fee to the charity of your choice! She truly is a lovely, giving women. She is very affordable and will travel. You need to hire him!!

Profile Picture Christy, 5/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Amazing is all I can say. Rev Connie wrote our ceremony, everyone loved it. Was amazing even though she was being being abused by the ring bearer, kept her composure through it all. Was very quick with responses before the wedding, and even sent us the ceremony before hand so we knew what to expect. Was willing to help with anything we needed for our day. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Connie was a perfect match for us. She is very easy to work with and extremely understanding. We had a very unique wedding and she was more than willing to accommodate things for us, in fact she was excited for our unique ways. Connie even dressed up for the theme of our wedding and performed it for us in a foot of snow! The part of the ceremony she wrote was lovely and heart felt. It was very beautiful. She is an honest and lovely person and I'm glad we had her officiate our wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have asked for anyone else. Connie was so open minded and willing to make our ceremony about us. If you love traditional, modern, or unique ceremony's then Connie is the officiant for you.We are truly grateful we found her.

Profile Picture Eve, 10/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Connie is not only kind-hearted, she was a great collaborator for our wedding. We had ideas we presented to her, and with her professionalism and insight, she gave a very inspired wedding, which included a "handfasting" ceremony. Our family and friends were also touched. I would happily recommend her to other couples looking for a personalized experience. Many thanks Connie!

Profile Picture Janice, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Connie was absolutely wonderful! She understood and provided for exactly what we were looking for in a ceremony and performed the wedding with a perfect balance of love, respect, humor, respect and flair.

Profile Picture Willy, 10/13/12, 1 Review
4.7

Connie was wonderful. However, my only complaint was she showed up to my wedding right when it was supposed to start. It was scheduled to begin at two and she showed up right at two. I was not too happy because I was told she would show up an hour earlier. Other than that, she was great. She performed a unique and beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture User2720097, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Connie was amazing. She tailored the ceremony to our personal preferences and ideals, including some little things that we thought were really important, especially since our wedding had some unconventional flares. I highly recommend her services. Not only is she reliable, flexible and timely, she donates a portion of her service fee to a charity of your choice. Her ability to deliver what you want is what she is good at. Thank you! :)

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Connie was so wonderful to work with. She met with us to find out what was important to us for our ceremony and wrote our ceremony for us it was perfect. We had a few little personal touches added in that she gladly accomidated for us. Rev. Connie also helped to keep our ceremony from becoming a disaster we had previously booked a location that happened to be closed the day of our wedding and no one told us Rev. Connie was the first person to call us and guaranteed that she would go wherever we needed her to go and helped me stress level stay very low. Rev. Connie made our ceremony memorable and very special.

Profile Picture Holly, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Connie made us feel more than comfortable. She listened and asked the right questions in order to gain a real understanding of our needs and vision. She was attentive to our needs and was able to deliver a flawless ceremony involving not only us, but our guests as well. We could not be more pleased.
I was not expecting such a personal touch to the ceremony but Reverend COnnie more than delivered and made our day very special. Rev. Connie truly understood our purpose and tailored such a beautiful, emotional and heart felt ceremony just for US!
There was not a dry eye in the congregation. Everyone commented on the vows we had for our daughter. They thought it was a special moment for the three of us and I have already had serveal friends ask where and how we found her because they were so impressed with how personal our ceremony was, like she knew us for years.

Profile Picture Holley, 8/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Words won't even begin to express the gratitude we have for Rev Connie Anast. I was overwhelmed with joy at the personalized ceremony she crafted for us and included our 8 year old daughter as a special moment for our guests to witness.

This was a celebration of ten years and I am blessed and grateful Rev Connie was a part of it. Thank you Connie for everything!

Profile Picture Holley, 8/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I loved working with Rev. Connie! She gave us a bunch of papers on wedding ceremonies and later about a month before the wedding met with us and we planned a wonderful ceremony. She really got to know all of us.
Rev. Connie then wrote from her heart a lovely ceremony that she had us read over. We loved it so much that we didn't change a thing.
She was very professional. We all laughed and cried a little.
She came early to take with the owner of our building and they arranged when to start and stop our music. I would recommend Rev. Connie for sure!

Profile Picture Lorrie, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loved that she sent us exactly what she was going to say during the ceremony before the wedding so we knew what she was going to say and that we could change anything we wanted to before hand. Very nice and professional. Made our special day great.

Profile Picture User2573008, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rv Connie was wonderful and we couldn't have asked for anything better. It was absolutely beautiful and it was like she has known us our entire life with the information she used to make our day special.

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Connie was perfect and so nice from the minute we met with her, Sean and I will always be thankful for the beautiful job she did at our wedding and the sand ceremony that we were able to include our children in. It was perfect.

Profile Picture Amber, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Connie was AWESOME! From the first time we met, we knew she was the one for us on our special day. Since my wife and I come from different religious backgrounds, Connie presented us with many different ceremony variations to incorporate both of our beliefs. Words can't express how much we valued her opinions and her professionalism through all of this.

Profile Picture Sean, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. Rev. Connie was amazing in every way. I had asked around for a minister, and most of them were trying to charge $300 or more for my wedding ceremony when they heard I lived in Sandy. We ended up doing our wedding last minute in my mom's backyard since my fiance (now hubby) was deploying back to Afghanistan.

I know she was very busy when we called her, but she made it all possible with a week's notice and didn't make us feel like we were just a number. You could just tell she cared. Other ministers were vague in their pricing and offered us 15% discounts and all sorts of other stuff if we jumped through hoops and liked them on Facebook and all that. Rev. Connie just said "I'll be there".

Rev. Connie made us feel 100% comfortable and offered us a huge discount since my husband is active military. I don't think she charged us enough, honestly. The ceremony she wrote was so beautiful and touching everyone was smiling and crying at the same time! She was calm and poised which was important since we have all been jittery about my husband's deployment. She has a great speaking voice, too. It was everything we wanted.

Rev. Connie took our license to the Court house to get it stamped and returned it back to us personally so he could put the paperwork in for military housing for me asap. She even bought us an extra copy so we would have three and his CO could keep one. Talk about service!

You will not regret choosing Rev. Connie for your wedding! I highly recommend her to everyone! Thank you, Rev. Connie for making my dreams come true!

Profile Picture User2547991, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Connie did an excellent job with our ceremony. It was great meeting with her, and she understood exactly what we wanted. We had a beautiful custom ceremony that included all our friends and family. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The day of my wedding was really chaotic and it ended up starting an hour late. Connie wasn't bothered that it started late and she made a beautiful ceremony that included my son as well. It really meant a lot to me that Connie was able to become my officiant on such short notice as well. I asked her to be apart of my wedding less than a week before the ceremony. Connie, Thank you so much for everything that you did and I loved having you at my wedding.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I wanted a Handfasting/Sand ceremony to renew our vows.
It was very important that we had a deep connection and spiritual feel to this ceremony and we got just that with Rev. Connie's help.

Her excitement, her ideas, her energy, her love was evident in the entire process.

She helped us create a powerful and beautiful renewal that included our 3 sons and will remain a lovely memory for all time.

Thank you Rev. Connie.

Profile Picture Hillarie, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Connie was great. Our hand fasting was outstanding. We received many compliments on the ceremony, all good.

Profile Picture D, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Connie was a phenomenal officiant. She is knowledgeable, efficient and personable. We had a hand fasting ceremony, and she was able to give us exactly what we wanted. There were some things we didn't want said in our ceremony, and she followed through with that. She went above and beyond to make our day special. She let us read through the ceremony to make sure we liked it, as well as having a planning meeting to get to know us better. She's inexpensive as well, especially for the quality you get. I could not be happier with Connie Anast.

Profile Picture Sheraya, 7/16/11, 5 Reviews