A&E Worldwide Limousine Reviews

6 | Beverly Hills, CA

6 Reviews for A&E Worldwide Limousine

Roark · Married on 02/06/2017

I seriously cannot say enough amazing things about Adir and A&E Limo. It's extremely hard to find professional, reliable car and limo service companies who are also fairly priced. Adir was so organized and professional when setting up the booking and was an AWESOME driver for us. I used him for my sister's bachelorette party and he took group pictures and videos for us, was a great communicator and stayed in touch when we switched our plan half way through the night and got us to and from each location safely. The limo was super clean and allowed us to hook up a phone for music.

I will never use another limo company ever again because I was so happy with the outcome!!!

Sent on 03/06/2017
  • W

William · Married on 01/09/2017

We had a great experience with the guys at A&E Limo. We visited a couple other locations who were not up to par, the quality of vehicles here is impressive. Adir was very patient with us as we looked through every limo to pick the right one. They delivered on exactly what they promised, very attentive and responsive which was not the experience I had with other limo companies. On the day of the limo was very clean and the driver was dressed better than some of my groomsmen! Nice job guys!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Scott · Married on 01/06/2017

"We used this company for my wedding. They were prompt and professional for everything. I owe them a debt of gratitude from my wife and I we thank you Adir.
    I would absolutely recommend this limo company to others."

Sent on 01/26/2017

Brandon · Married on 12/22/2016

Such a perfect way to end the night. It couldn't have been easier to book the limo, everyone was so friendly and willing to do just about anything to make our evening perfect.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Dave · Married on 12/12/2016

"Excellent service & extremely understanding to my situation. Both Adir & my limo driver Mike made my event a great experience, even providing free drinks to my wedding party and I would say the price is worth the service."

Sent on 01/23/2017
  • Duane

Duane · Married on 03/02/2017

3.5

Recently there was a wedding! You understand how important this day is for the bride and groom! We ordered the "Limousine Hummer" in white for 30 people. We specially went to look at the parking lot, and indeed, such a limousine existed not only on the site, but also in reality. We paid money (big money)! Yesterday they phoned and discussed the details again. And then came the morning, we are waiting for the limousine along with the guests. He arrived on time, decorated for a wedding. Thank you for the bouquet of white roses inside the salon (it was a gift from the company). The driver was dressed in a classic suit, escaped all traffic jams in the city and everything was on schedule. More from a limousine company is not worth asking, they did everything perfectly, so I leave a good feedback about this company. By the way, we found this company at https://limoscanner.com/partners/los-angeles-ca/, thanks to the site developers, for the convenience of searching !!.

Sent on 03/15/2017