4imprint Reviews

1 User photo

• Kristi Jo

Kristi · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfect Mug Wedding Favors

I purchased 72 ceramic mugs, custom made for our wedding. They were perfect! They were high quality and affordable mugs. There was only one that had a minor chip in it, while it was being shipped. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/26/2018

I just ordered a 6x6 ft table cloth. White color cloth with multi color logo with black text.
    The quality is better than you can imagine! I'm blown away how great it is. I was thinking my logo I submitted might not be up to par. I just got a vector logo made for brochure. But no, this place is amazing!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Ariel · Married on 01/01/2012

I got a free sample before I ordered, worked with very flexible and responsive artists, and received exactly what I wanted!

I am very happy I was able to also be eco-friendly at the same time.

They get my recommendation of approval.

Sent on 02/20/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2009

We had a travel-themed wedding, so I ordered luggage tags and combination placecard holders and favors. I ordered a sample (just says 4imprint), which they sent to me free of charge. We were able to order the luggage tags in our wedding colors, light blue and magenta. Initially, they approved the magenta colored ink, then they contacted me and said I would be charged an extra fee. After I complained that they had already accepted the order with the original price, they ended up completing the job with magenta ink without charging the ink. Their minimum for the luggage tags was 250 count, so I ended up with many extra luggage tags. I think I was able to get a 10% discount somehow...may by chatting to the ecare reps? The print quality was good. The luggage tags stuck together in the box a little bit when they were exposed to the summer heat since they're made of plastic. Overall, highly recommended

Sent on 02/05/2010

Emily · Married on 12/06/2009

3.0

We ordered insulated mugs with our names/wedding logo on them from 4imprint to include in our welcome bags at our destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico. The mugs turned out gorgeous--sparkly purple with a lime green logo, and they were fabulous to have at the all-inclusive resort to keep your drink cool. They were a huge hit. One thing we did discover is that sunscreen ruins the ink. The logos smeared completely off. When we contacted 4imprint after the wedding, they worked with us to credit us a percentage back, which was fair and excellent customer service. Because they are so great with customer service, I would order from them again--just maybe not mugs that are going to be used in conjunction with sunscreen!

Sent on 12/30/2009
  • User3200263 · 2+ years ago

3.0

We ordered our shot glass favors through this company. Love the way they look, but had to buy lots of extras to fit in their lot size. They didn't send me the samples originally requested, but my mom does business with them for her work and she was able to quickly get samples and the order placed.

Sent on 08/11/2013