PO Box 170397, Milwaukee, WI 53217 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About My Bees Box

My Bees Box is a wedding favor company based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin that specializes in custom gifts for weddings, corporate events, and other special occasions. Owner Brittany has spent her life collecting items and trinkets during her travels and then gifting her finds to the special people in her life. She loves the thoughtfulness that is behind each gift given and wanted to continue giving to others. Those close to her began asking her to do their gift giving for them, which led to the creation of My Bees Box.

Brittany and her team have created pre-curated boxes for just about anything you can imagine, including gifts for bridesmaids, groomsmen, engagements, and much more. They can also collaborate with you to create a customized box if you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for on their website. In addition to your wedding party, My Bees Box can provide party favors, welcome gifts for out-of-town guests, and gifts for anyone else who played a role on your wedding day. Once you have placed an order, your shipment is typically delivered within four weeks. My Bees Box offers express shipping for last-minute gifts at an additional cost and takes care of the assembly of each box so you have one less stress. The following items are offered in their gift boxes:

• Barware

mbb mybrandphotographer 26 51 1040933

My Bees Box FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Barware, Drink Accessories, Edible Treats, Gift Boxes, Jewelry, Plants & Flowers
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 3-4 Weeks, 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No