1339 W Mequon Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53092 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About My Bees Box

Located in Mequon, WI, My Bees Box provides customized wedding favors and gift boxes that can be shipped throughout the United States. This company offers quality products arranged to your liking for a price that won’t break your budget. From pre-made bridesmaid proposal boxes to bespoke welcome baskets and much more, this business can provide for all of your gifting needs.

Company owner and designer Brittany Korb is passionate about assisting couples to curate thoughtful gifts and favors for their big day. Brittany has always enjoyed finding and giving the perfect gift to the people she loves in her life. Soon, her family and friends began asking for her assistance in sourcing meaningful gifts for their own nearest and dearest. From this passion, My Bees Box was born and has flourished into a successful business.

My Bees Box can custom design stylish gift boxes that can serve as wedding favors, welcome gifts, wedding party boxes, and much more. You can choose from pre-designed options or style your gift box exactly to your liking. Brittany is happy to match her favors to suit wedding themes and color schemes. A sample of the types of products that can be added to these gift boxes includes edible treats, jewelry, beauty products, drinks accessories, and much more. Many items can be personalized and customized to suit your preferences.

party favors wedding 51 1040933 159096765621040
Bottle opener
Bottle opener
party favors wedding 51 1040933 159096765621040

My Bees Box FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Shipping
    Express Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Barware
    Drink Accessories
    Edible Treats
    Gift Boxes
    Jewelry
    Plants & Flowers
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    3-4 Weeks
    1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Bees Box 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1339 W Mequon Rd Milwaukee, WI, 53092 See on map
    414-519-9229 (Phone number)
    Location of (My Bees Box)