4 Star Catering, Inc Reviews

8 | Redfox, KY

8 Reviews for 4 Star Catering, Inc

Excellent job! I was so happy with the catering service! They had a beautiful display to match our decor and the staff was excellent! They even made a to-go pack for me and my husband to take with us on the honeymoon. 4 Star gets 5 Stars!!! :)

Sent on 07/30/2014

Denise · event on 08/23/2013

I have a venue and vintage rental business. 4 Star is always my preferred caterer. I have worked with them several times and I always rest assured that my clients will be more than satisfied with 4 Stars' food quality and presentation. They make my job easy and fun!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Michelle · event on 01/01/2013

I own a wedding and party rental company in Pikeville, KY and 4 Star Catering is my go to caterer and I have worked with them for over 8 yrs now.. I love that they are a full service catering company for no matter what your event is. Their menu, ideas and buffet table designs are not even comparable to other full service caterers. You get an over the top, first class act with 4 Star Catering and I highly recommend them for your next event.. Michelle Sword, Pikeville, KY

Sent on 09/12/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2013

4 Star is an excellent group of people! They took care of all off my needs from day one. If you are looking for a caterer, look no farther! 4 Star is definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 09/17/2013

The staff was always so friendly, and the venue is gorgeous! I always had a quick response to questions that I asked as well! The food was amazing!! Would recommend I others that want a beautiful wedding like mine! The only fault I had was that it was a little pricey and did not include outside chairs.

Sent on 09/13/2013

brittney · Married on 07/27/2013

the 4 star family are wonderful people! i recommend them to anyone for any function! they go out of their way to mAke sure your event is awesome.

Sent on 09/11/2013

4.2

Everything was great! The food was wonderful and everyone had a great time. The only problems are that they are very pricey, they do not supply outside chairs, and you have to clean up (put away their chairs, tables and take down decorations) afterwards!! They should handle that themselfs.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Heather · event on 07/12/2013

Food was terrific. Everyone raved about the stuffed chicken breasts and the strawberry salad.. Staff was professional and courteous.

Sent on 09/17/2013