5 Reviews for 321PhotoBooth

5 321PhotoBooth Reviews

We used these folks for our wedding and they were fantastic. Guests loved the service. Showed up on time, stayed late. Kicked butt for us. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/29/16, 0 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

321 Photo Booth was easy to work with and very responsive. My husband and I got married in September of 2011 in Sonoma, CA. We decided somewhat last minute to get a photo booth since our friend had one at her wedding and it was so much fun. We were SO glad we did as it was a hit with our guests. The photo booth attendant was really nice and everything was set up exactly as specified. The price was reasonable and we got to choose the style of our photos too! I'd definitely recommend for a wedding/event!

Profile Picture Suzzy, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When my fiancé initially brought up the idea of using a photo booth for our engagement party, I felt it was a bit too extravagant. Despite my reservations, we went ahead and booked anyway. We booked with Mey and she made the experience really simple. I gave her the date and she took care of the rest. The attendant came and set up an hour prior to the event as promised. He stayed by the photobooth for the entire 5 hours, making sure guests knew what it was and how to put photos on our scrapbook page. We look at the scrapbook from time to time and we just love the funny, impromptu photos and messages our guests left for us. In terms of logistics, Ilovephotobooths.com did an amazing job of making it completely stress-free.
Photos! Photos! Photos! Many guests at my engagement were extremely excited to use the photobooth as many have never seen it before. It was the talk of the night! I overheard guests saying that it was the best event ever because they had so much fun in the photobooth and were able to take a physical souvenir (the other half of the photo strip) of the event away with them. I never said anything, but inside, I thought to myself, “I’m really glad people had a good time” quietly taking the credit even though the photobooth was the main attraction of the event. In a weird way, the photobooth broke the ice between guests who did not know each other. As guests waited in line (yes, it was that popular), guests found something common to talk about: how COOL the photobooth is! From there, conversations caught on like wild fire.
Overall, I’m EXTREMELY HAPPY with the ilovephotobooths.com and would highly recommend them to liven up any event. Word of Caution: The photobooth is extremely popular; be prepared to bask in all of the flashing lights.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

321 Photobooth was AMAZING!!! I worked with Mey Chao and along with my wedding coordinator was able to add this special photobooth to our amazing day!!! Our guests LOVED it!!

We received an amazing and reasonable price and received an invaluable and fun fun photobooth in return. All of my emails with Mey were warm and informative and very professional.

They were all set up early - ready for use during the cocktail hour and reception. They had a group of fun props that all our guests used. We received a copy to see what funny things people did in the photobooth and a DVD of everything also!!! We were SOOOO pleased! Thank you 321 photobooth for everything!!!! We highly recommend them to anyone that wants this as part of their wedding day!!!

Warmly,
Jenny & Jason

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/25/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was looking for a photo booth for my wedding and came across 321 Photobooth on Yelp.

I admit I was a little skeptical at first because they didn't have too many reviews, but I found out they are just now starting to sign-up for social site reviews. After emailing Mey Chao and speaking with her a few times I felt very comfortable. Not to mention they had a great deal at the time, so I decided to go with my gut instinct and hire them. May made the process smooth and was very helpful in answering all my questions. I even asked to see more pictures of the photo booth, since their website only had a few and it didn't look like the "traditional" photo booth, so I was worried it might look "tacky". When I arrived at my wedding it looked great! ALL my guests (young and old) absolutely LOVED the photobooth. They are STILL raving about how much fun they had! It was definitely the biggest hit at our Wedding!

At the end of the night, I received a guest book and a CD with ALL the pictures that my guests took on them. My husband and I got a few good laughs from the pictures. I don't think our guests were aware that we would be able to see their photos...luckily all were tasteful.

Thank you 321 Photobooth for making my wedding an absolute hit!! I will keep in you in mind for future events!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 5/20/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I first experienced 321 Photobooth at a Gala event for a local non-profit I am a member of, and I instantly fell in love! I decided to book them for my wedding - and I couldn't have been more pleased with the service I received!

The attendant was fun, friendly, and helpful! They brought a ton of props with them and even allowed us to add more! Everyone at the wedding had a blast taking photos all night – even going back 3 or 4 times! We were able to customize the photo strips with our wedding date and a fun message. At the end of the evening we received a photobook where our guests could paste copies of their pictures and write notes next to them, and we were also given a CD with all of the photos as a keepsake! It was such a fun addition to the wedding, and made for great additional gifts for our guests! Our friends are still talking about it!

I highly recommend them!