Snap Culture Photo Booth

14361 Buckner Dr, San Jose, CA 95127 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Snap Culture Photo Booth

Snap Culture Photo Booth is a photo booth service that is based out of San Jose, California. This photo booth can provide you and your wedding guests with an interactive, unique, and exciting experience. These photo booths come with interchangeable backdrops that can fit one to 10 people at once.

Snap Culture Photo Booth offers a basic package, which includes a two-hour photo booth session with one to two professional attendants to help support and manage your wedding day. Another great aspect of this photo booth, in addition to the experience, is the ability it has to instantly print photos, create animated GIFs, boomerangs, and more! Wedding photo booth services offered include the following:

• Backdrop(s)

Snap Culture Photo Booth 2
Snap Culture Photo Booth 3

Varsha Praveen · Married on 01/21/2019

Very happy!

Very easy to work with and very quick and efficient. Quality of photos were really good as well.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Mindy · Married on 08/18/2018

Best decision a couple can make during wedding planning!

LOOK NO FURTHER!! Hiring Snap Culture Photo Booth is one of the best decision I've made for our wedding! Communication, transparency, professionalism, customer service, modern and delivering really puts Snap Culture in the game with other companies.

1. Pricing is super reasonable! Planning a wedding can get expensive, so budgeting is a must. Everything is transparent. The invoice is simple and clear with service pricing. Payment is easy and convenient. In addition, they offer unlimited prints! My guests were able to take as many pictures as they wanted!

2. Super high-tech with their camera! It allowed us to send photos through texting or social media uploads. That's awesome because the photos are clearer than taking it with our phone's camera and posting it!

3. Templates were customized to fit our event's theme. I created my own design and David was able to put the template together beautifully!

4. Last but best is the staff. David and Crystal are amazing! Throughout the whole wedding planning process, David was very responsive with our concerns and accommodated my photo booth backdrop ideas. As a bride, my mind was scattered with every little detail. As the wedding date came closer, David followed-up with me multiple times, but I always forget to respond. Yet, he was always so patient. On the wedding day, David and Crystal showed up early to set up. We came across some bumps while setting up our venue. The team not only accommodated, but turned that situation around. My bridal party loved David and Crystal because they were such an easy vendor to work with! Throughout the night, our guests had so much fun using the photo booth. David and Crystal was always available to make each shot simple, fast and smooth. We're so happy with the turn-out! Looking through all the photos, our guests had such a great time!

Thank you for making our special day more memorable for us and all of our guests! We really appreciate everything! I will definitely look for you guys for other future events! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Snap Culture Photo Booth 4
    Snap Culture Photo Booth 5
    Snap Culture Photo Booth 6

Snap Culture Photo Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 525.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 14361 Buckner Dr San Jose, CA, 95127 See on map