14361 Buckner Dr, San Jose, CA 95127 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Snap Culture Photo Booth

Snap Culture Photo Booth is a photo booth service that is based out of San Jose, California. This photo booth can provide you and your wedding guests with an interactive, unique, and exciting experience. These photo booths come with interchangeable backdrops that can fit one to 10 people at once.

Snap Culture Photo Booth offers a basic package, which includes a two-hour photo booth session with one to two professional attendants to help support and manage your wedding day. Another great aspect of this photo booth, in addition to the experience, is the ability it has to instantly print photos, create animated GIFs, boomerangs, and more! Wedding photo booth services offered include the following:

• Backdrop(s)

Snap Culture Photo Booth 3
Snap Culture Photo Booth 4
  • Bobbie

Bobbie Devera · Married on 05/25/2019

Super responsive and easy to work with!

I first found Snap Culture Photo Booth when I attended my friend's wedding. What caught my eye was the simplicity of the backdrops, as well as the affordability. On top of that the owner, David, was extremely nice and hospitable. We exchanged information and after browsing different photo booths, I decided to go with Snap Culture for my wedding.

I am grateful that I did because I cannot recommend this photo booth enough. From the whole planning process to the day of our wedding, David was there from start to finish. I had this idea of printing out big heads of my wife and I for guests to use. He invited us over and took head shots of us to see which photos we'd like. He even let us keep the remaining photos free of charge! Whenever I had a question or comment about anything, David would respond immediately. Even if he hasn't heard from us in a while, he would still check up on us to see how the planning process was going, which is really rare for vendors to do.

Overall, the whole process couldn't have been any more easier. If you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding, or even for your next event, please consider Snap Culture Photo Booth! I would definitely book them again for any event I have in the future!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Snap Culture Photo Booth 5

Hieu Tran · Married on 03/14/2019

Professionalism at its finest

I love the way David (the owner) ran his business. He did it with love, care and honest!!! He came super early to set up to make sure everything was smooth so people can enjoy my sister wedding while capturing unforgettable moments.

Personally I love how David talks about his business and how he want to capture the good time for events.

Keep up the good work and don’t forget the people!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Snap Culture Photo Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 525.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 14361 Buckner Dr San Jose, CA, 95127 See on map