3 Oceans Entertainment Reviews

3 Oceans Entertainment 1
3 Oceans Entertainment 2
3 Oceans Entertainment 3

Kelsie Jusinskas · Married on 08/10/2018

We love Robbie and Cameron!

We love Robbie and Cameron! We booked them for our wedding as our photographer and DJ l, it was the best decision! They worked together to keep our timeline intact making sure everything was done and not rushed. We actually had fun and were not stressed out on our wedding (which was a blessing because while planning the wedding we found out I was pregnant). I believe Robbie and Cameron were the biggest reasons why we weren't stressed. We had multiple people tell us how awesome and entertaining Cameron was. My maid of honor ending up booking Cameron for her wedding next year! Robbie has become our family photographer. She did our engagement photos, wedding photos, maternity photos, and newborn photos and everyone tells us how beautiful our photos are everytime we post them on Facebook. We love Robbie and Cameron and 3 Oceans Entertainment and highly recommend them!

Tiffany · Married on 04/14/2018

Cameron was sooo awesome to work! He's great at communication, quickly responding to emails and keeping up with all the requests/changes we made. He has a music website that made it easy to update preferred songs and dedications. Very reasonably priced, and excellent service!

The day of was absolutely flawless with Cameron. The music was perfect, playing all the types of music we requested, and then some! He's such a nice guy, making you feel comfortable and relaxed that everyone will have a great time.

Go with Cameron for your wedding, trust me. Thank you, Cameron!!

Valerie · Married on 12/30/2017

If you would like a dj that is very laid back, plays every song on your playlist with minimal interruptions, Cameron is the dj for you! We wanted a very laid back dj for our small wedding and Cameron was a pleasure to work with. We struggled to find a good fit and my photographer recommended him. We danced the entire night away and everyone had a blast! He is also very reasonably priced and you can tell he really cares about his job and his clients.

• I

Iris · Married on 09/16/2017

Cameron from 3 Oceans was amazing. He is very professional. He meets with you to ensure he gets a sense of your plan and ideas, and personalizes everything to make you and your guests feel welcome and comfortable. The value of his services are top notch. More importantly, he sets the tone for your event, and his set up is seamless. His equipment quality was excellent. He had guests on the dance floor the entire night, and kept the order of events flowing smoothly. If you need a DJ and music services, I would highly recommend Cameron and his company.

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Robbie did a wonderful job capturing the memories at our wedding and worked with us as far as time and money are concerned. We could not have asked for a better experience!

Stephanie · Married on 07/01/2017

We loved Cameron! He was prepared and accommodating to changes during our reception. He played exactly what we asked for and had just the right level of interaction with our guests. We highly recommend him as a wedding DJ!

tasha · Married on 03/18/2017

Robbie and Cameron are amazing. Their work is gorgeous. They truly love what they do and it shows. I highly recommend them. They came through on short notice and worked miracles. They are completely professional. When everything is over all you have left from your big day is your photographs...don't trust these precious memories to anyone else.

Alexis · Married on 03/10/2017

We got married on 3-10-17 and Cameron was phenomenal! From the moment we had our first meeting with him, we knew he was going to make our wedding unforgettable. We really wanted a slideshow played throughout our reception, and Cameron threw in a complimentary projector and screen! All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had and how amazing the playlist was. Our guests danced the night away and that is a memory we will never forget. :) -The Murdicks

Tina · Married on 01/21/2017

We had decided very last minute that we wanted to have a video-grapher and Cameron and Robbie were so accommodating. They truly were amazing and did a great job throughout the night to capture everything. I'm so glad we decided to book them!

Amber · Married on 12/11/2016

Robbie and Cameron did some family/engagement photos for my husband and I. They were very understanding on some of the personal requests some of the family had. We had a ton of fun meeting, talking and taking the pictures. Would totally work them again anytime!

MB · Married on 11/19/2016

3 Oceans Entertainment will help make your event memorable! Let them know what you're looking for...If you don't know, they will give you ideas! They are one of the best vendors I've ever worked with to plan my event(s). Cameron and Robbie are very patient, professional, and take pride in their work. They listen to what you really want and they do what they can to help make your day amazing.

Lisa L · Married on 11/06/2016

Look no further, Cameron and Robbie are the way to go! Our wedding was such a fun occasion and we have these two to thank for that. Cameron was incredible at moving the evening along smoothly from beginning to end. He kept the energy level high and knew better than us how to keep everyone on the dance floor. As for Robbie, she captured every memory we could have dreamed of. The photos brought laughter and tears with her always being at the right place at the right time.

Amelia · Married on 09/17/2016

The best thing about them was that they were a married couple. It made it more special. To have a loved couple experience the moment that another loving couple unites was amazing. I loved it

Heather · Married on 05/29/2016

When we began planning our Wedding in Sedona, 3 Oceans Entertainment was suggested to us. From the first phone call with Cameron, we knew we had the right vendor. It was so simple to have the DJ, Photographer and Video with one vendor. Cameron and Robbie were with us every step of the way. The music at our ceremony and reception was exactly as we had wanted. Robbie's photos were beautiful. Many of our guests commented on how well Robbie was able to capture all of the amazing moments without being in the way. All of our guests had an amazing time!

Alyssa · Married on 05/28/2016

I did all of my planning for our Sedona, Arizona wedding from Hawaii and e-mails texts and phone calls were my only means of communication with my vendors. Cameron at 3 Oceans Entertainment was our DJ of choice and let me say that throughout the entire planning process he was a saint! Very professional and a go get 'em type of person! I could tell he loved what he does. Needless to say, from ceremony music to getting the party started for the reception- he was on point! Our guests had nothing but wonderful thing's to say! Highly recommend this company

• Heather

Heather · Married on 05/21/2016

Cameron was amazing and made it easy for me to put together our song choices. He was flexible with me (I changed my mind a few times lol) and made sure that the reception music kept people on the dance floor!

Cameron (3 Oceans Entertainment) was amazing and we are so pleased to have found such a great DJ. At a point very close to the wedding, I was feeling very overwhelmed with the structure and timeline of events - Cameron was pivotal in helping me by talking me through the timeline thus, easing a lot of stress and anxiety over this area of planning. He was very easy going and professional. I loved the fact that he made sure to use my song selections including ones not too common. There were areas of the night where we had to shift the timeline and Cameron seamlessly rolled with the changes. I highly recommend 3 Oceans Entertainment!!!

We had an amazing experience with Cameron and his team. It is really nice having all of the services within one company - DJ, Master of Ceremonies, organizer, photographer, and videographer, along with all of the attention to detail (personalized music selections, expert lighting, and perfect sound for the venue, etc.). All of the guests loved the music and enjoyed the whole experience. Cameron keeps the crowd happy and engaged, and the night went by way too fast. Robbie the photographer, and Stevie the videographer, were so nice to work with and added to the overall fun. The team made the wedding planning and the actual wedding day so easy and stress-free. Thank you 3 Oceans Entertainment!

Charlie · Married on 11/07/2015

My wife and I met Cameron at a friends wedding 6 years ago. Last year when we were finally able to get married, the one thing I knew was certain was that if Cameron was still doing weddings, he would absolutely be our DJ! Thankfully enough, he answered the first time I called. Cameron is awesome; he will always answer, he is such a respectful person and he will ensure that he is 100% prepared for your wedding!
    Our wedding was absolutely awesome (maybe I'm biased), but the music was perfect. We chose a few of the important songs (first dance, father daughter, ect) but other than that, we never mentioned once what kind of music for him to play. He took some requests from our guests, but for the most part it was all him! Great song selections, never once looked up and wondered what I was hearing haha!
    His communication with us and our coordinator was flawless.
    I could keep going on, but bottom line is...Cameron will not let you down!
    Thanks again man, you rock!!!

Steven · Married on 10/24/2015

These people are absolutely amazing!!!! We of course expected a lot from our Wedding vendor, but Cameron and Robbie with Three Oceans far Exceeded our expectations from the planning of the actual events all the way to the wedding photos and video. I would recommend them to anyone for any event especially a wedding!!

Kimberly · Married on 10/24/2015

Cameron and Robbie did an unbelievable job at our wedding. Their attention to even the smallest of details were spot on. Robbie did an exceptional job capturing those very special photographic moments with our family and friends. She was so sweet and kind enough to help us with hair and make-up all while taking our photos! She is so creative!! Cameron had everyone all on the dance floor and did an incredible job as a DJ. We had our daughter play a song on her keyboard and sang to us. He was so quick to switch and hook everything up for her performance ....WOW!! He added all of our favorite songs in our video that he put together and I must say I cried like a baby when I saw the video of our special day! I would highly recommend 3 Oceans Entertainment!! What a beautiful experience it all was.

Cameron and his wife are an amazing team. I was so pleased with their work. They not only worked as my DJ and also did my photos they always asked if I needed anything or if they could help. If I needed a staff member they helped find them for me. I could not have had a better night. Music and photos are amazing!!!

• Natasha

Natasha · Married on 10/11/2015

Absolutely AMAZING! Grom the moment we met Cameron and Robbie we knew they would be the perfect addition to our wedding Dream team! Always quick to respond to any of our questions and absolute professionals! Since receiving our video, we have not been able to stop watching it! Superb quality and attention to detail! We are so happy that we chose 3 Oceans to video our special day! Thanks to them we will always be able to re-live our amazing day with the awesome video! Highly recommended and we are so happy that we found you!!! Thank you for all of your hard work!

Cameron was amazing at our wedding! I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for DJ services. A++++++!