10041 Portland Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55420 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Zoe Blooms Floral Studio, LLC

Choosing your wedding flowers should NOT be a stressful event. My goal is to create gorgeous, creative floral designs that reflect your style and personality, all the while making sure the process is as easy and fun. I'm a self-proclaimed "wedding addict" and have probably been drooling over the same magazines and websites as you to keep up on the latest trends and get inspiration. Plus, I have 20 years of experience and have created unique designs for hundreds of weddings, so I kinda know my stuff. From our initial chat over coffee to full service set-up the day of your wedding, my team and I will make sure your flowers are flawless....cause you have other things to worry about.

Follow Zoe Blooms Floral Studio, LLC on

HYDRANGEAANDPEONYWEDDINGFLOWERS
WHITEWEDDINGFLOWERSTALLCENTERPIECE
weddingflowerswhitecallalilies
Zoe Blooms Floral Studio, LLC
Tall, black vase with white callas, hydrangea and orchids and crystal hanging votives
blackandwhiteweddingflowers
P71001071
redAmaryllisandGerberabouquet

34 Reviews for Zoe Blooms Floral Studio, LLC

Lory · Married on 03/02/2017

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • Mark & Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2012

I don't have one negative thing to say about Zoe Blooms. Leesa was responsive, enthusiastic, creative, responsive to my (few) ideas, and guided me where I didn't have any. I am really simple, contemporary and not knowledgeable about flowers, so when I chose simple hydrangea bouquets for my bridesmaids without really knowing anything about them, she happily informed me that hydrangeas are a very budget-conscious flower and never pushed anything fancier. She completely designed my bouquet in fall colors and the ceremony decor was all her - beautiful, simple and I LOVED that they could be reused - the arrangements from the ceremony stands were put on the escort card and guestbook table afterward. We used submerged branches for our centerpieces instead of flowers, which were my mom's suggestion after seeing an example she thought was my taste, and Leesa worked in all the small details that my mom really liked and I appreciated that. The vases were huge and gorgeous for a really reasonable price. Just perfect.

Most importantly, everything was just taken care of. Leesa and her team arrived early, set everything up, helped the groomsmen with their boutonnieres, stayed through the ceremony, changed over for the reception and tore down at the end of the night. Yes, for an extra fee, but what is your peace of mind worth? They aren't kidding when they saw your day is a blur and it was one less thing I had to worry about. I only saw Leesa for literally 30 seconds and wish I had longer to thank her for everything.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Becca · Married on 06/09/2012

Brides: Imagine if you could just find a florist in the cities who truly understood the floral vision you have in mind. Someone with fresh and original ideas that you can trust to hand the reigns over to. A florist who is professional and timely, delivers your flowers to your venue and stays to make sure everything was perfect. And didn't make you worry about returning any "rental" flower vases or containers after your wedding and who produces simply gorgeous wedding floral... Good news! I found this florist!

She is Zoe Blooms and she will rock your wedding floral and be way less expensive than you think! We were trying to cut corners by going the DIY route for flowers (boutonnieres, bouquets, and corsages only) and not only was Zoe Blooms less expensive, she delivered the most gorgeous floral. High quality and a low price tag.

Brides on the fence about hiring a professional florist or are thinking of saving money by doing your own flowers: Do yourself a favor: Hire Zoe Blooms!

She was amazing from the start. Even though I don't know very much about all the different flowers names and types, she listened to the "vibe" I was going for and put together some different flower samples on her touch screen tablet at our consultation.

She sent over her estimate immediately and I was so surprised to see she was priced very reasonably: even less expensive than the DIY route! To be honest, even though her concepts looked awesome, I was pretty nervous to trust such a big part of our wedding day to someone else. I am one of those "if you want it done right, do it yourself" kinds of people. But I was hitting my stress limit before the wedding and needed help. She was so professional and the price was right: we decided to take the leap and have Zoe Blooms handle our flowers... And I can't be more happy we made that decision!

When I arrived at the venue, the flowers were ready and waiting. I was speechless! They were simply gorgeous. She had perfected every detail and totally nailed the vision I was going for. She stayed around to make sure everything looked perfect (which it did) and even offered to pin on the boutonnieres.

Just when I thought I couldn't be any more excited about her work, she nonchalantly added: "I had some extra flowers so I threw together some arrangements you can use at the ceremony or reception if you'd like". They were gorgeous! Huge flower arrangements used from the extra boutonniere/bouquet flowers so they matched perfectly. I brought one of the "extra" arrangements home after the reception and a week later, they are STILL looking fresh and full! Amazing quality! And so thoughtful of her to do that for us.

The wedding day was such a blur, I couldn't have imagined trying to fit one more thing in on my "to do" list so hiring Zoe Blooms was one of the best vendor choices I made. I would recommend everyone on the hunt for wedding flowers! Schedule a consult. You will be so happy you did!

Happy planning!

Sent on 06/16/2012

Zoe Blooms Floral Studio, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Zoe Blooms Floral Studio, LLC 1
    FREE CAKE FLOWERS
    Mention that you found Zoe Blooms on Wedding Wire and receive free cake flowers for your order of $600 or more!

• Graddy Photography
    Graddy Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely beautiful flowers! Graddy Photography gives the designs two thumbs up!

• Lasting Impressions Weddings
    Lasting Impressions Weddings Wedding Planners

Lisa is very creative, wonderfully priced and a complete joy to work with! I highly recommend giving her a call!

• 10041 Portland Ave S Minneapolis, 55420 See on map
    Evening and weekend appointments available.