Zhedora

Los Angeles, CA View map

Ellie Getting married on 03/05/2026
    This review is long overdue but I must say I am 110% pleased with my experience. Ordering a ring online was a bit scary but the number of sales and 5 star ratings are what helped me click that order button. I got sized at a jewelry store before buying and the size fits perfectly. My husband loved finding it in the mailbox after a tough morning. Props to them for being able to get it to us on time for our 5th anniversary. Definitely my beat purchase on etsy. I will definitely do business with them again. Already thinking about my next purchase. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Z
    Zhedora Getting married on 06/11/2024
    SHOP OWNER RESPONSE TO SARAH :

Dear Sarah , I m the shop owner at Zhedora. We have sold over 1000 custom orders on etsy and have never had any issues with it as you can see from our 2800+ 5 star reviews > at first you gave us a picture and asked us to make you a ring , after you apporved the design (which we have proof of) we mailed it to you and you said you didnt like the design.. and then you send us pages and pages of PDF files and gave us radius, diameter , width and so on and wanted us to make you a combination of your mother , sister in law’s engagement rings. We again spend more than what you paid and created a new design , which agian you approved and said you love… you gave us every little info and wanted this ring so if the top broke is becuase you chose the setting size and the top part of the ring.. we went based on what you wanted and obisouly the top part was too heavy for the setting. And also that is NOT how we send you the ring , it is NOT acceptable for you to break the ring and write reviews on websites.
    Dorothy Getting married on 05/10/2024
    Working with this company has been one of the most gratifying experiences of my entire wedding process. The owner is very friendly, patient and kind. She was exprremely responsive and super attentive. I wanted to replicate my grandmother’s wedding set. We had the band and a picture of the ring. She asked me to send the ring to her and from the picture of the ring and the band she was able to create exactly the same thing. When the ring arrived in mail, my mother couldn’t stop crying. It was like we had the lost ring with us again. As an added bonus, she used the metal from the band as part of the gold she used to remake the ring. I’m almost in tears again writing this review. I feel so extremely lucky to have found Zhedora.

Los Angeles, CA, 90189