Zenity Spa

1201 W McDermott Dr #111 S.E. corner of Alma & McDermott Dr., Allen, TX 75013 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Zenity Spa

Zenity Spa is a natural day spa offering massages, facials, inch loss wraps, manicures, pedicures, waxing, body scrubs, weight loss assistance and more!

3 Reviews for Zenity Spa

Brittany · Married on 12/07/2009

My bridal party had a fun and relaxing spa day at Zenity the day before my wedding.
    We also received makeup and eyelash extensions on my wedding day. Everything was perfect and my cousin is booking Zenity for her wedding this spring!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/13/2009

Zenity Spa is awesome! I would highly recommend it to anyone in the DFW area. They are affordable, and have great package deals. They will make you feel incredibly relaxed as you prepare for the big day!

Katrina · Married on 05/01/2008

I had my bridal part at Zenity Spa and it was absolutely wonderful! Kathy worked with my budget and we all had a great relaxing day before the wedding. We all got mini facials, manicures, pedicures and free wine. They use these really nice copper bowls for pedicures and it was very relaxing.

Award

Zenity Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Zenity Spa 1
    Couples Swedish Massage only $150
    Come to our beautiful spa and experience a romantic Couples Swedish Massage! You will be in the same room lit by candlelight, romantic music and Free Aromatherapy. This is an awesome moment to experience before or after your wedding!
  • Zenity Spa 2
    Book a spa party of at least 8 and receive free services!
    Book a spa party of 8 or more with each guest getting a service and you will receive a free service yourself! Example: Book a pedicure party of 8 and you receive a free pedicure or book a massage party of 8 and you receive a free massage.

• 1201 W McDermott Dr #111, S.E. corner of Alma & McDermott Dr. Allen, TX 75013 See on map