Dallas, Dallas, TX 75001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Deals 2

About Zenith Media

Zenith Media, based out of Dallas, Texas, is a wedding videography and photography company available for wedding throughout Texas and California. This team of professionals aims to capture the love and emotions of the big day, including all the smiles, tears, and unexpected moments. Their work captures romantic and fun moments in a timeless style, sure to bring you joy as you look back over the years to come. Zenith Media aims to make your day as stress-free as possible by promising comprehensive coverage; from start to finish, they will not miss anything.

Zenith Media offers a wide selection of wedding videography, wedding photography, and all-inclusive packages from which to choose. Engagement and portrait photography sessions are also available to truly capture your journey to wedded bliss.

zenith 2 51 1069767 1560873408

• Videos 4

5 Reviews for Zenith Media

Derrick Moore · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Professional, Fun, Creative and Excellent

Working with Venu has been one of the best experiences in my life. It was my first time doing an official photo shoot and I absolutely loved my pictures. He was flexible, patient, fun and make the photo shoot easy. I was nervous, but after working with him, I have confidence in my looks and how I look in photos. I will forever be a client and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Alia

Alia Hye · Married on 07/19/2019

Priceless moments elegantly captured!

After having a consultation with Venu, I was confident that I chose the right company that would really capture my moments in an artistic and elegant way. I appreciated his punctuality, patience, and artistic eye to photograph my wedding ceremony. As promised, he delivered on providing the highlights a few days after the event and the rest of the photos a couple weeks later. We are extremely happy with Zenith Media and can't wait to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Zenith Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Zenith Media 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Zenith Media 2
    Complimentary Engagement Shoot

We offer complimentary Engagement session when you book both photos & videos package with us. Reach out to us for more specials and different options that fits everyone's budget.

• Dallas Dallas, TX, 75001 See on map