Zelo Entertainment Group

Overland Park, KS View map Visit website
$950 Most Popular Price

$950 Most Popular Price

Based out of Kansas City, Kansas, Zelo Entertainment Group is a business that provides DJ entertainment services for weddings and other special events. This team has more than 15 years of experience in providing entertainment for remarkable occasions. You can draw on their expertise to create a musical backdrop for your wedding that your guests will excitedly talk about for years to come.

Zelo Entertainment Group offers DJ, event host, and master of ceremonies services for weddings. Your DJ will consult with you to fully understand the atmosphere you seek for your important day. They will bring a public address system and microphones to your event, and for an additional fee, can also provide uplighting for your venue.

Other Services

In addition to providing a DJ experience for your wedding, Zelo Entertainment Group also offers officiant services. You can enjoy a ceremony that is customized to meet your requirements. This team is happy to discuss a tailored package for your wedding ceremony.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$750

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
    Alicia F. Married on 03/06/2020

Phenomenal!

We had Matt as our DJ and he was phenomenal! The music selection was SO GOOD and kept the dance floor packed all night. It was everything we ever wanted!!
    David R. Married on 02/09/2020

Celebration of our lives!

Zelo Entertainment provided music for our wedding ceremony & reception. Matt was our point of contact and was a joy to work with. The level of professionalism was second to none and gave us the celebration of our lives!
    Vanessa H. Married on 10/08/2019

Never danced so much in my life!

I attended a wedding that was DJed by Matt at Zelo Entertainment and it was amazing!!! It was the most fun I ever had at a wedding. The music was so good, I never danced that much in my life!

Deals

Zelo Entertainment Group 1
Exclusive

Team

Matt Bacaling
Matt Bacaling
Owner

Hi, I'm Matt! Founder & owner of Zelo Entertainment. I began my DJ career in 2005, performing in Chicago area venues & night clubs. I am a former an on-air radio personality for Radio Disney & Chicago's Country music station. Entertainment is my true passion.

I love working with couples to give them the celebration they have always dreamed of. Your DJ will set the tone for your entire event and will often be one of the most memorable component. My biggest motivation ensuring you have the most unforgettable celebration that you will look back on for the rest of your life and smile.

Overland Park Overland Park, KS, 66213
Location of (Zelo Entertainment Group)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding