990 W 49 ST., Hialeah, FL 33012 Map · Phone number

About Zayas Tuxedos

ZAYAS MEN'S SHOP

For over 40 Years the Zayas family has owned and operated Zayas Tuxedo & Men's Shop.

Our service and devoted attention combined with the passion and commitment of our store is what makes shopping at Zayas a unique and satisfying experience.

We guarantee expertise and quality in all formal wear to ensure the very best service for every customer. Each item is fit to perfection, helping you look your best in reflection to our business. Our quality and prices go hand in hand offering excellent value on high-quality merchandise at low prices. Our sale associates work with your needs, taste, and budget delivering top quality customer service.

Our philosophy of accountability has endured throughout our business, building personal relationships with you, our customer. Promoting a happy lifestyle is also a value we hold high, when you look good you feel good. Shopping at Zayas will change the way you shop for menswear -guaranteed!

982parisian
982parisian
Zayas
642lastrada

9 Reviews for Zayas Tuxedos

Thank you Jillian for making me a picture perfect bride and making my bridesmaid look beautiful.

Sent on 11/24/2015

I'm surprised Zayas had some negative reviews, although I cannot speak for the one in Hialeah. We rented 15 tuxedos from Zayas in South Miami (by Sunset Place) and they did a great job with everyone's tuxes including two of our out-of-town groomsmen who sent their measurements via email. My dad's measurements were a little off when he went to the fitting and they fixed it for him that day. Everyone looked sharp, the prices were reasonable, and the employees were friendly.

Sent on 01/19/2011

Alexander · Married on 05/10/2015

3.5

Wonderful service. I have used Zayas for my High School prom and wedding. They are dependable, and have nice quality Tux.

Sent on 05/25/2015

• 94TH Aero Squadron Restaurant
    94TH Aero Squadron Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

Their service and quality makes the difference among others with similar product and service. They are highly recommended!!!

• 990 W 49 ST. Hialeah, 33012 See on map