Zachary's Pastry Shop

Rensselaer, NY View map

• Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Cake - Reasonable price!

Zachary's Pastry Shoppe had the best wedding cake! They were wonderful in the planning and gave us a variety of options to choose from. All the guests raved about the cake and dessert trays!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/02/2018

Delicious!

Nancy and the team at Zachary's Pastry Shoppe couldn't have been sweeter or more accommodating. We worked with them for our wedding cake and are so glad we did. The tasting was charming and the options were well-presented - they brought out a variety of cupcakes, frostings and fillings for us to try. The cake design was gorgeous and exactly what we wanted (we shared photo ideas), the delivery was right on time and it was absolutely delicious - not too sweet, just perfect. We can't recommend Zachary's highly enough.
    Emily Married on 04/01/2017
    We had our reception at the Century House in Latham and Zachary's is one of the bakeries that you can choose your cake from (the wedding cake was included in our Century House wedding package). My mother and I went in for a cake tasting (as my husband is allergic to eggs and could not eat the samples). They were very welcoming and had a lot of examples to show you. I had chosen an Irish theme for our wedding and they were able to replicate a beautiful white cake I had seen on pinterest with celtic knots on the different tiers. I was so impressed with their work and the cake was delicious! I also decided to have a groom's cake made because my husband could not eat the actual wedding cake - he didn't want to ruin it for everyone else by making it eggless. Zachary's was so accommodating and found a recipe for an eggless chocolate stout cake. The funny thing was I liked it even better than our wedding cake it was soooo delicious. They also put a picture of the Manchester United emblem on top (my husbands favorite soccer team). Overall, both cakes looked beautiful and tasted delicious! They also gave us a coupon for a one-year anniversary cake (so no having to freeze your top tier!).

390 Columbia Tpke Rensselaer, NY, 12144
Location of (Zachary's Pastry Shop)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding