522-A Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146 Map · Phone number

Zachary's Jewelers 1
Zachary's Jewelers 2
Zachary's Jewelers 3

Jason · Married on 08/05/2018

Nicki, Steve, and the team at Zachary's Jewelers helped my wife and I in selecting the right engagement ring and wedding bands for our August 2018 wedding. They were incredible during and after the sales process. It felt more like we were talking with a knowledgeable friend than a salesperson the whole time. I can't imagine ever shopping at another jewelry store again. They've made us into lifetime customers by how well we were treated...

My now wife and I had done a fair amount of online research about buying the rings before we visited the store in Annapolis, but we learned sooooo much more when sitting down with Nicki. One of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning was trusting Nicki / Zachary's for all of our jewelry needs rather than buying from an online vendor or another brick and mortar store.

We've referred friends to Zachary's and we cannot even quantify how many times we've been complimented on Carly's engagement ring and band. And as a guy who never wore jewelry before saying, "I do," I'm really glad that Nicki introduced me to light platinum. My band fits and feels very comfortably on my hand.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Zachary's Jewelers 4
    Zachary's Jewelers 5
    Zachary's Jewelers 6

Karen · Married on 12/14/2014

My engagement ring came from Zachary's Jewelers in Annapolis. They are very professional to deal with...we shopped around quite a bit and found Zachary's to be the best in terms of price for the quality we were looking for.

Sent on 12/22/2014

The entire staff at Zachary's was phenomenal when it came to helping my fiance and I choose a setting for my engagement ring. My fiance had a loose diamond from his mother to put into a setting for his bride-to-be. Nikki and the rest of the staff sat with us while I tried on different settings and decided on a few that I liked (We both wanted the final product to be a surprise!) then they worked with my fiance to customize a setting for me based on elements I liked from various settings. He wanted to have a big role in the design process and is so proud of the final product. My ring is amazing! I absolutely LOVE my ring and receive compliments on it everywhere. We have already been back once to begin looking at bands, and while Nikki was on maternity leave, Catherine was a great help! We will definitely be customers for life! I absolutely recommend them to all my friends, you will not be disappointed with the customer service and attention to detail!

Sent on 03/31/2014