Cookeville, TN 38506 Map · Phone number

About Zach and Sarah Photography

Husband and wife duo, Zach and Sarah, form a creative team to highlight your special day. If you are looking for something a little different, Zach and Sarah Photography is just for you!

Follow Zach and Sarah Photography on

0ed94280040bcc9a 1263354354035 TMP1of17a

33 Reviews for Zach and Sarah Photography

1 User photo

Zach and Sarah Photography 1

When trying to decide on photographers from a list of recommendations I was clueless, but I liked how bright and colorful Zach and Sarah's photos were and how they capture light so well it makes the pictures look extraordinary. I also liked their flexibility and different packages to choose from. I ended up choosing them and I am so glad I did. Not only are they professional, but they work together so well as a team, and are just really great people! It was also nice having two photographers during the wedding because Sarah could take pictures of the ladies getting ready while Zach was with the guys. Zach and Sarah made us feel so comfortable getting our photos taken which really shows in our pictures. The pictures we have capture the real us because we felt comfortable enough to be ourselves around them. They go above and beyond with regards to their work and flexibility. I last minute asked if they could stay at our wedding two hours longer and they did without hesitation. I would hands down recommend these two to anyone. They make an exceptional product at an incredible value. Not only will you have great photos from Zach and Sarah, but you will have a great experience working with them. Zach + Sarah= Product+personality. Truly truly incredible. Also fyi their wedding photo booth is a must do.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Cynthia · Married on 08/13/2016

Zach and Sarah are AMAZING!! They know just how to get the perfect picture! I wouldn't have trusted such an important part of our wedding to anyone else!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/12/2015

Zach & Sarah are one amazing team! They didn't miss a single photo opportunity. They went above and beyond to catch the most perfect still and candid moments of my daughters wedding! And...they are the kindest people to work with!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Zach and Sarah Photography 2

Zach and Sarah Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• JD's Music
    JD's Music Wedding DJs

Great Photography!!

• Belles Fleurs
    Belles Fleurs Wedding Florists

Tomorrow's Memories Photography's work is absolutely beautiful! As the wedding florist for their client, we couldn't have been more pleased with how amazing the wedding photos were. An excellent choice for your wedding photographer!

• Cookeville, 38506 See on map