Brighton, MA 02135 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,800

About Zac Wolf Photography

I could say that the first time I held a camera at age two, everything clicked—pun intended—but that wouldn’t be true. My interest in photography began at sixteen when I started shooting South Florida bands at local shows. And since moving to Boston five years ago, wedding and portrait photography have become my true passion, and there is nothing else I could imagine doing with my life.

My goal as a photographer now is to create long-lasting memories by capturing genuine moments. I’m able to do this by focusing on building relationships with my clients that extend beyond their signature on a contract. I spend time getting to know my clients, their personalities, what they’re envisioning for their wedding day. This is also why each one of my wedding packages includes an engagement session.

Now, I’m a bit of cheesy guy. I’ll probably throw in some goofy puns or pop-culture references to break the ice. That’s who I am. I want my clients to feel comfortable with me so I can help make their sessions less about poses and static shots, and more about their experience. Having a rapport with my clients allows me to take photographs that let their personalities shine through.

My photographs have been described as relaxed, airy, and filled with color. And although I currently live in Boston, I am often in South Florida and New York City. I am also available for travel worldwide.

Follow Zac Wolf Photography on

88 Reviews for Zac Wolf Photography

• Alison

Alison Gaffney · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Unique, Vibrant Photos!

Zac pretty much had us sold with his “pizza pick up line”. ;) My husband found him through a google search and we feel it was the most serendipitous find in the whole planning process. Zac was the only photographer that we met with as we knew right away his positive, upbeat energy would be a perfect fit. As many people have noted his work is stunningly vibrant and naturally candid- providing "all the feels".
    Aside from the incredible photos that he produces, Zac walks that fine line of being a true professional while at the same time he feels like a friend you’ve known forever. Communication was always very prompt and concise; he makes it very easy to do everything from payment to providing day of details through online forms and also checks in over the phone a week or so prior.
    We didn’t have a wedding planner, but the ‘day of’ Zac in a way fulfilled that role. As soon as he arrived to the bridal suite I had a sense of relief that the day would go smoothly. He is an expert on timelines and made sure I remembered to eat, pee, etc, and even though we were running a bit late assured me the ceremony of course can’t start without the bride!
    During family photos he was like a drill sergeant in the best way possible- able to effectively wrangle my large family of rowdy, distracted brothers and sisters so that we could stay on track. At one point there was a dress snafu which left some serious stains on the train, however, Zac was completely calm and reassuring that it wasn’t the end of the world.
    6 weeks later when we received our photos I was completely blown away, he captured every element of the day perfectly! It is such a joy to look back on the day through his lens, especially some of the moments (ie:cocktail hour) we missed. I just cannot say enough about how beautifully they came out- we will cherish them forever. Zac was the best decision we made, he is worth every penny!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Katie · Married on 10/12/2019

The best choice we made!

Working with Zac was easily one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. He is incredibly professional and organized, while also being super accommodating and friendly. I found Zac by scrolling through endless wedding photography blogs until Zac’s photos jumped out at me. They had character and emotion and artistry that stood out against other “ordinary” wedding photos. We wanted our photos to feel natural and candid, and Zac delivers on all this and more. We first met with Zac almost 1.5 years before the wedding. This first meeting was so important because we got to know each other’s style and personality, which helped us feel way more comfortable during our photos. My husband and I had so much fun during both the engagement session and wedding day photos, as Zac and his team kept the conversation going so we basically forgot we were being photographed! Zac did a great job of keeping photos on schedule during the wedding day (we were actually ahead of schedule!) and was super efficient at coordinating our large wedding party + families for group pictures. Our wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without Zac and his team! The photos are beyond anything we could have ever asked for, and we will definitely cherish these memories for years to come. Go with Zac, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • larinakin

Karina · Married on 10/04/2019

The perfect wedding photographer

Zac was amazing. Who you decide to hire as your wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions to make. It's how you'll preserve the memories of your special day... a day that will go by way too fast! If you want to make this an easy decision, go with Zac.

Aesthetically, Zac's photography is unparalleled. Every single photo looked fantastic. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and he is incredibly easy to get along with. He and his second photographer, Allie, didn't just take pictures -- they captured all the raw moments and emotions. Looking at our wedding photos felt like reliving our wedding day.

The one tip I share with couples planning their weddings is to make sure their photographer is organized enough to keep the wedding timeline going. Zac did just that. he had a friendly assertiveness during our family photos (hard to do -- there were children involved) and he and Allie kept the day moving seamlessly.

Words can't describe how utterly perfect our wedding photos came out and how great Zac is to work with as a person. Also he has a very cute cat and dog.

Sent on 12/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Zac Wolf Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4800
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Brighton, 02135 See on map
    Location of (Zac Wolf Photography)