PO Box 862 400 Church Street, Central, SC 29630 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Your Wedding Lady, Inc.

With over 10 years experience as a facility owner and certified wedding specialist, I strive to create the "near perfect" day for you! Your wedding should be fun....elegant....memorable....on time.... and within budget .....so that everyone will rave about it for years to come! Let me help you plan your Day...."because the last thing you need on your Wedding Day....is a headache!"

Check out my website....www.yourweddinglady.com....for more information and testimonials!

Have a blessed day!

Your Wedding Lady, Inc.

3 Reviews for Your Wedding Lady, Inc.

Catherine · Married on 11/19/2016

My only advice to someone thinking about having Cynthia on board for their big day is, DO IT! My husband and I could not have planned our incredible day without her. She helped us plan the wedding of my dreams in under a year. I used all of the vendors that she recommended and they were all beyond amazing and worked so well together. Cynthia and her husband Dan took care of everything the day of, and their hard work allowed Billy and I to enjoy our day completely stress free.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Cynthia is AMAZING! She truly makes the whole wedding experience stress free and relaxing. Her services not only helped me be stress free, but also my mom who wanted to help make the big day perfect for me and my now husband. Cynthia helped with invitations, ceremony services, coordinating vendors, and just being a person to help vent to or recommend other vendors for the wedding - she was GREAT! I would recommend Cynthia in a heart beat. Of course, I can't write a review about Cynthia without mentioning Dan the Man - her husband, who is right there with her helping make the day a success and smooth event. She always has a back up plan if something goes wrong and she has points of contact to talk to so she doesn't have to bother the bride with something that might stress the her out. Another great asset to Cynthia is she is easily accessible via email or phone, which can be hard to find in a good wedding planner / coordinator. Definitely worth seeing if she is available for your wedding day!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

We did not use Cynthia as our wedding planner, although if we had known about her when we first began planning, we definitely would have wanted her help. Cynthia had such a wide variety of invitations to choose from. I loved how unique our invitations were. Couldn't have been more happy with the service and the money we saved!

Sent on 06/18/2013