Your One Of A Kind Wedding

Visalia, CA View map

$295 Typical Price

Your One Of A Kind Wedding is a wedding officiant based in Visalia, California. Specializing in modern weddings, the lead officiant provides its services throughout the local area, including Fresno, and the Central Valley of California and now expanding into San Luis Obispo County. Rich Wilson, pastor and officiant, has more than 30 years of experience in the industry, with several awards for demonstrating excellence in quality, service responsiveness, and professionalism. Your One Of A Kind Wedding knows how to craft and perform a ceremony that highlights each couple's personalities and wedding story, bringing warmth and humor to the moment, making it truly a one-of-a-kind wedding celebration. Service is at $350 for 2023.

Your One Of A Kind Wedding caters to different types of wedding ceremonies like non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies; and vow renewals. Pastor Rich also offers counseling and customized vows for each couple. He makes sure to do a rehearsal before the big day to make sure everything goes according to plan.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$295

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$295

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$40

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Janelle J. Married on 10/22/2022

Amazing experience

Rich was amazing & personable! He met with us before out wedding and really got to know us. His ceremony was perfectly humorous and sentimental. He was on time and very dependable. I have had multiple people ask “where did you find such a great officiant?” He also took the time to meet our parents which was so special for them.

Venue: The Pines Resort
    Photographer: Amber Verdugo

Your One Of A Kind Wedding's reply:

Janelle! What a great wedding! It was a pleasure to be given the privilege of serving as your officiant. It really was fun and you both are the best! Thanks again.
    Jennifer F. Married on 04/09/2022

Rich is the best!

Rich was so kind, thoughtful, and professional throughout our entire wedding experience! We loved how great at communicating he was as well! We definitely recommend him! Thanks, Rich!
    Susan H. Married on 01/22/2022

Best Officiant Ever

Pastor Rich is AMAZING! You will not be disappointed if you choose him as your officiant. He goes above and beyond his service to provide a heart-warming, personalized ceremony to your needs. My husband and I had the opportunity to see him perform a cousin’s wedding and we loved him. So when I came across his profile, I did not hesitate to book him. What I loved about Pastor Rich was how much heart he put into our wedding. He met up with us to get to know us as a couple, he made the drive from out of town to our rehearsal, he gave us clear instructions on getting the marriage license, and he was prepared and present at the wedding. He made it soo easy for us. We had a lot of compliments on him as well. Some stating that his voice was so soothing, it really went well with the wedding. He also included reference regarding our unity activity which was the tying of three cords, which I absolutely loved. It was such a touching addition and really elevates the activity to another level, giving it that much more meaning behind it. So if you want a fabulous officiant, book with Rich. He is phenomenal!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Human Nature Photography Human Nature Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently had the joy of photographing a wedding that Rich was the officiant at and I was just blown away by the beauty of the ceremony he performed. I would have guessed that he had known the couple for years because of the memories and moments that he shared of theirs. Turns out he just does his research and interviews the couple beforehand and gets to know a little bit about them. But still... he laughs with them and interacts during the ceremony he doesn't just read a script and leave it at that. I would highly recommend him for any wedding ceremony, I have been to hundreds of weddings and this one was really special because of the things he brought out in between the couple. I also loved that he steps to the side when the couple went to kiss, that is a very nice touch.

Kelli Avila Boudoir Kelli Avila Boudoir Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Rich as an officiant and I equally love what he can offer his clients beyond the day of their wedding. His experience, wisdom and his ability to unconditionally listen is a gift to any engaged and married couple. I strongly recommend Rich for your special day.

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I've know Rich for more than 20 years, first as we pastored separate congregations in San Luis Obispo. We shared pulpits on occasion back then, but more importantly, he quickly became a trusted friend and valued mentor. I have witnessed many wedding ceremonies he performed for couples and always found them to be personal, heartfelt, inspiring, and appropriately light where it was needed. I highly recommend him as a wedding officiant. He is a good man who possesses insight and wisdom, and he has a wonderful way with words to make weddings feel inclusive and satisfying to couples of all kinds, along with their guests. I highly recommend him, and refer couples to him regularly. Please contact him for your wedding...you won't be disappointed! --- Rev. Don Toshach, The Wedding Rev./One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies.

Visalia Visalia, CA, 93277

Please feel free to email, text or call anytime.
Location of (Your One Of A Kind Wedding)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding