Your One Of A Kind Wedding

Visalia, Visalia, CA 93277 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Your One Of A Kind Wedding

Your One Of A Kind Wedding is a wedding officiant based in Visalia, California. Specializing in modern weddings, the company provides its services throughout the local area, including Fresno, and the Central Valley of California. Rich Wilson, pastor and officiant, has more than 30 years of experience in the industry, with several awards for demonstrating excellence in quality, service responsiveness, and professionalism. Your One Of A Kind Wedding knows how to craft and perform a ceremony that highlights each couple's personalities and wedding story, bringing warmth and humor to the moment, making it truly a one-of-a-kind wedding celebration.

Your One Of A Kind Wedding caters to different types of wedding ceremonies like non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies; and vow renewals. Pastor Rich also offers counseling and customized vows for each couple. He makes sure to do a rehearsal before the big day to make sure everything goes according to plan.

Exchange of vows

Your One Of A Kind Wedding 1
Your One Of A Kind Wedding 2

Michelle Davis · Married on 12/09/2018

Rich was perfect!

Rich was so easy to work with. Responds very quickly, very personable and professional. This wasn’t our first time being married and the ceremony was just perfect! His wife is a doll too. We had a small, quaint ceremony with our grown children and grandchildren. I would highly recommend Rich! I wouldn’t have changed anything. Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • FutureMrs.F

Annabel · Married on 11/03/2018

Pastor Rich Wilson

Having Pastor Wilson officiate our wedding was the best decision we could have made. He made the process easy for us as we planned our customized ceremony. It was important for us to have a ceremony that was tailored to us and told our love story. This added a special touch. If you’re looking for a reliable and jovial officiant, Pastor Wilson is the one!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Your One Of A Kind Wedding FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 295.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 40.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Human Nature Photography
    Human Nature Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently had the joy of photographing a wedding that Rich was the officiant at and I was just blown away by the beauty of the ceremony he performed. I would have guessed that he had known the couple for years because of the memories and moments that he shared of theirs. Turns out he just does his research and interviews the couple beforehand and gets to know a little bit about them. But still... he laughs with them and interacts during the ceremony he doesn't just read a script and leave it at that. I would highly recommend him for any wedding ceremony, I have been to hundreds of weddings and this one was really special because of the things he brought out in between the couple. I also loved that he steps to the side when the couple went to kiss, that is a very nice touch.

• Kelli Avila Photography
    Kelli Avila Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Rich as an officiant and I equally love what he can offer his clients beyond the day of their wedding. His experience, wisdom and his ability to unconditionally listen is a gift to any engaged and married couple. I strongly recommend Rich for your special day.

• One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies
    One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I've know Rich for more than 20 years, first as we pastored separate congregations in San Luis Obispo. We shared pulpits on occasion back then, but more importantly, he quickly became a trusted friend and valued mentor. I have witnessed many wedding ceremonies he performed for couples and always found them to be personal, heartfelt, inspiring, and appropriately light where it was needed. I highly recommend him as a wedding officiant. He is a good man who possesses insight and wisdom, and he has a wonderful way with words to make weddings feel inclusive and satisfying to couples of all kinds, along with their guests. I highly recommend him, and refer couples to him regularly. Please contact him for your wedding...you won't be disappointed! --- Rev. Don Toshach, The Wedding Rev./One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies.

• Visalia Visalia, CA, 93277 See on map
    760-483-9535 (Phone number)
    Please feel free to email, text or call anytime.