Your One Of A Kind Wedding

Visalia, CA View map

$295 Typical Price

Your One Of A Kind Wedding is a wedding officiant based in Visalia, California. Specializing in modern weddings, the lead officiant provides its services throughout the local area, including Fresno, and the Central Valley of California and now expanding into San Luis Obispo County. Rich Wilson, pastor and officiant, has more than 30 years of experience in the industry, with several awards for demonstrating excellence in quality, service responsiveness, and professionalism. Your One Of A Kind Wedding knows how to craft and perform a ceremony that highlights each couple's personalities and wedding story, bringing warmth and humor to the moment, making it truly a one-of-a-kind wedding celebration.

Your One Of A Kind Wedding caters to different types of wedding ceremonies like non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies; and vow renewals. Pastor Rich also offers counseling and customized vows for each couple. He makes sure to do a rehearsal before the big day to make sure everything goes according to plan. (Note that a special Elopement Ceremony service is available at a reduce rate sensitive to the current Covid season. Please click on the pricing page for details.)

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$295

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$295

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$40

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Andrea
    Andrea C. Married on 10/01/2021

Highly recommend!!

Rich was absolutely amazing!!!! I hired him with such short notice but he took the time to get to know my husband and I even with our busy schedule. I got so many comments on how much the guests loved how he officiated the wedding. We would recommend him to anyone!!
    Amy D. Married on 09/19/2021

He made our ceremony special

I didn't initially put a lot of thought or value into what would be said at the ceremony. He changed my mind on that. He took details about us and was able to use it in a way that made our ceremony unique to who we were. He made our ceremony so special. He was reliable and was on time to every meet up.
    Alina G. Married on 09/10/2021

Definitely Recommend!!

Choosing Rich to be our officiant was the best decision we made! He helped us every step of the way. We had specific requests about what we wanted during our ceremony and he accommodated them effortlessly. He made our ceremony unique to us and we were very appreciative of that. I would highly recommend Rich for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Your One Of A Kind Wedding Price Rates

Human Nature Photography Human Nature Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently had the joy of photographing a wedding that Rich was the officiant at and I was just blown away by the beauty of the ceremony he performed. I would have guessed that he had known the couple for years because of the memories and moments that he shared of theirs. Turns out he just does his research and interviews the couple beforehand and gets to know a little bit about them. But still... he laughs with them and interacts during the ceremony he doesn't just read a script and leave it at that. I would highly recommend him for any wedding ceremony, I have been to hundreds of weddings and this one was really special because of the things he brought out in between the couple. I also loved that he steps to the side when the couple went to kiss, that is a very nice touch.

Kelli Avila Photography Kelli Avila Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Rich as an officiant and I equally love what he can offer his clients beyond the day of their wedding. His experience, wisdom and his ability to unconditionally listen is a gift to any engaged and married couple. I strongly recommend Rich for your special day.

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I've know Rich for more than 20 years, first as we pastored separate congregations in San Luis Obispo. We shared pulpits on occasion back then, but more importantly, he quickly became a trusted friend and valued mentor. I have witnessed many wedding ceremonies he performed for couples and always found them to be personal, heartfelt, inspiring, and appropriately light where it was needed. I highly recommend him as a wedding officiant. He is a good man who possesses insight and wisdom, and he has a wonderful way with words to make weddings feel inclusive and satisfying to couples of all kinds, along with their guests. I highly recommend him, and refer couples to him regularly. Please contact him for your wedding...you won't be disappointed! --- Rev. Don Toshach, The Wedding Rev./One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies.

Visalia Visalia, CA, 93277

Please feel free to email, text or call anytime.
Location of (Your One Of A Kind Wedding)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding