Visalia, Visalia, CA 93277 Map · Phone number

About Your One Of A Kind Wedding

Your One Of A Kind Wedding is a wedding officiant based in Visalia, California. Specializing in modern weddings, the company provides its services throughout the local area, including Fresno, and the Central Valley of California. Rich Wilson, pastor and officiant, has more than 30 years of experience in the industry, with several awards for demonstrating excellence in quality, service responsiveness, and professionalism. Your One Of A Kind Wedding knows how to craft and perform a ceremony that highlights each couple's personalities and wedding story, bringing warmth and humor to the moment, making it truly a one-of-a-kind wedding celebration.

Your One Of A Kind Wedding caters to different types of wedding ceremonies like non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies; and vow renewals. Pastor Rich also offers counseling and customized vows for each couple. He makes sure to do a rehearsal before the big day to make sure everything goes according to plan.

• Erica Ministerial Services
Wedding day
05fc4d4a12a77894 1447455024900 perez wedding 867

35 Reviews for Your One Of A Kind Wedding

Danielle Essex · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely perfect and stress free

Rich was wonderful from the very beginning. He made our wedding personal for us and truly made it special. He took the time to get to know us and was always personable and with a good sense od humor. He did a great job with maintaining the sensitivity of our familys being of different religions and overall made the cermony just beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Your One Of A Kind Wedding's reply:

Danielle...it was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Thanks so much for your special words and for being very special, easy to know people. Every blessing to you in the years ahead!
  • Ashton

Ashton Smith · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful officiant!!

Rich was so easy to work with from day one. He answered all of our questions, and helped us put together a ceremony unique to us. He did a wonderful job at the ceremony, we had many guests come up to us to let us know how beautiful it was! Rich was lighthearted to suit our personalities and gave heartfelt words of wisdom that had everyone teary-eyed. I can not recommend him enough!!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Eena

Eena Balangauan · Married on 09/01/2019

Best choice to book Rich!

Rich is amazing and I'm so glad we booked him. Despite only knowing him for a short time, the ceremony felt very intimate and like we had known Rich for a long time. Would definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Your One Of A Kind Wedding FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 295
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 295.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 40.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Human Nature Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently had the joy of photographing a wedding that Rich was the officiant at and I was just blown away by the beauty of the ceremony he performed. I would have guessed that he had known the couple for years because of the memories and moments that he shared of theirs. Turns out he just does his research and interviews the couple beforehand and gets to know a little bit about them. But still... he laughs with them and interacts during the ceremony he doesn't just read a script and leave it at that. I would highly recommend him for any wedding ceremony, I have been to hundreds of weddings and this one was really special because of the things he brought out in between the couple. I also loved that he steps to the side when the couple went to kiss, that is a very nice touch.

• Kelli Avila Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Rich as an officiant and I equally love what he can offer his clients beyond the day of their wedding. His experience, wisdom and his ability to unconditionally listen is a gift to any engaged and married couple. I strongly recommend Rich for your special day.

• One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I've know Rich for more than 20 years, first as we pastored separate congregations in San Luis Obispo. We shared pulpits on occasion back then, but more importantly, he quickly became a trusted friend and valued mentor. I have witnessed many wedding ceremonies he performed for couples and always found them to be personal, heartfelt, inspiring, and appropriately light where it was needed. I highly recommend him as a wedding officiant. He is a good man who possesses insight and wisdom, and he has a wonderful way with words to make weddings feel inclusive and satisfying to couples of all kinds, along with their guests. I highly recommend him, and refer couples to him regularly. Please contact him for your wedding...you won't be disappointed! --- Rev. Don Toshach, The Wedding Rev./One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies.

• Visalia Visalia, CA, 93277 See on map
    Please feel free to email, text or call anytime.
    Location of (Your One Of A Kind Wedding)