3210 W. Harvard, Visalia, CA 93277 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Treasured Moments

I am a licensed non-denominational pastor in Visalia who has performed many weddings in Central California. My wedding ceremonies are simple or elaborate and can incorporate any personal touches that are important to you. I don't think it's appropriate to preach at ceremonies and can keep it very non-religious if desired. However, because I am a pastor, I am happy to incorporate special passages of scripture and prayer into the ceremony.

My fee is $250 and includes a meeting where we will discuss the ceremony, coordination of the rehearsal, and the ceremony itself. A simple backyard or courthouse ceremony is $100. My fee for weddings in the Sequoia National Park is $350. I will also handle all of the documents that need to be signed and delivered to the county. Looking forward to making your day special! Please text to (559) 901-1603 to contact me.

142a7244 edit
207bfc151db126cf 142A7244 Edit
dc pi

19 Reviews for Treasured Moments

Corinne · Married on 09/01/2017

Darrin was great, he saw our vision and helped us make it beautiful. We had a simple wedding out in Sequoia National Park and he was more than willing to let us customize the ceremony and really make it our own. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant. :)

Sent on 06/10/2016

Kacy · Married on 11/04/2016

Darrin was so great to work with! He was very responsive and very helpful during this process. He made everything extremely easy during rehearsal and on the big day and made us both feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend his services to any bride and groom for their big day!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Carla · Married on 10/14/2016

Darrin was the perfect officiant for our elopement in Sequoia National Park. We are from Sydney, Australia so all the communication was via email and Facetime and Darrin always responded in a timely manner. On the wedding day, he made us feel so at ease and relaxed, and took the extra time to help us scout the perfect spot for our ceremony (as we had arrived in the park the previous day after sundown and weren't able to scout the location the day before as planned). His delivery of the ceremony was flawless, with the right tone and sincerity for an intimate wedding such as ours. I highly recommend Darrin, couldn't gave picked a better officiant!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Award

Treasured Moments Pricing

Treasured Moments Price Rates

• Bergreen Photography
    Bergreen Photography Wedding Photographers

The no brainer choice for your elopement! Darrin does a great job customizing your ceremony and making your day special!

• 3210 W. Harvard Visalia, 93277 See on map