Sacred Lifecycle Rituals
1 / 9
Heartfelt, creative, inclusive, & joyous officiant!
Co-creating your wedding ceremony to uniquely reflect YOUR love story!
Are you a couple who believes...
- Your wedding day will be a joyous intimate connection between you and your favoritest person in the whole world. You want your officiant to know you as a couple--sharing stories, values, sticky moments, hopes...working with someone who cares a ton about a deep relationship with couples sounds perfect.
- You can’t wait to stand on top of that mountain and declare your love for each other, you’re just unsure about how to include your financee’s devoted Lutheran family and your culturally Jewish one.
- You love your religious background, and just connect more to your own spirituality in nature. You can’t wait to honor both at your fully customized wedding.
- You want all of those really cool Jewish symbols explained, or your interfaith beliefs illuminated, and eagerly await your whole fabulous, wacky family participating!
- Receiving practical support around common relationship sticky spots, personal growth dreams, and creating a pre-wedding ritual in nature sound fantastic.
- A ceremony that’s anything but stuffy--it's playful, lights you up, & celebrates interfaith & LGBTQ couples!
- Getting to know couples more deeply and creating a ceremony that speaks to your ideals is a core part of my wedding process.
- I meet 7-10 times with couples in order to create this personal relationship.
- Conversations explore everything from how each of your similarities and differences strengthen your union, to financial decision making, crafting the wording for your wedding covenant, personal growth dreams, commitment to social justice, and how you envision celebrating holidays together.
- Honored to officiate LGBTQ wedding ceremonies, I will help you create a ceremony that reflects your values as a couple. I am also a proud member of the LGBTQ community.
What magic could happen if the foundation of your wedding planning rests in your values as a couple and your officiant helps you stay true to them?!
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
Less than 30 mins.
What languages do you speak?
Any other questions?Message vendor
11 ReviewsWrite a review
out of 5.0
Recommended by 100% of couples
4 User photos
Are you interested?Message vendor
1474 Lazy A Dr. Bishop, CA, 93514