8057 Talhelm Road, Chambersburg, PA 17202 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $750
  • Deals 1

About Your Occasion Dj's

I, Jason Stumbaugh started working at a local underage night club many years ago running sound? and lights. When the club moved out of state I thought my time had ended but to my surprize I found a job working for a local disk jockey. I worked for that company for over three years and realized that it was time for me to take things into my own hands. I had a talk with my wife and we decided to give it a try. So far Your Occasion Djs has been very sucessful and have made a name for our small business. We love doing exactly what our company message states. "Making your moment special"

Follow Your Occasion Dj's on

Couple dancing
a8a9b6c6b4c3381b 1420942564421 dj pic

Your Occasion Dj's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 450.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Your Occasion Dj's 1
    Wedding Wire Discount
    Print this deal and return with your signed contract and we will deduct 10% off the grand total of your chosen package. Discount will apply to the final payment.

• 8057 Talhelm Road Chambersburg, 17202 See on map